What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is it just me or is there no way to search the threads for keywords? How do I install the patch? I haven't really followed this game since part 1. Was waiting for the translation to get much further.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it just me or is there no way to search the threads for keywords?
On the top-right, there's a search icon. Click on it, then, after typing your keyword, select "This thread" (instead of "Everywhere" by default).

Aside from that, I remember having the instruction included in the files found in Dargoth's website. However it's been 1-2 years since last time I checked, so I dunno if that changed since then.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Is it just me or is there no way to search the threads for keywords? How do I install the patch? I haven't really followed this game since part 1. Was waiting for the translation to get much further.
You can find a guide here: !

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I would estimate that they'll be done translating somewhere between 1 year and 9 months to 3 years and 6 months from when the third part drops.
I wouldn't give them that much credit. Even if their process has improved in terms of time management and direction, you're talking about adding a load of new content on top of the existing content, which may include new dialogues for bf's and monsters. Just speculation, but 3 years is a more moderate approximation, even giving them the benefit of having the resources of a professional editing company.

It's very likely that there'll be more than two routes, given the degree to which Paradox has been inspired by Shin Megami Tensei (which offers 3 routes).
I'm inclined to believe we'll have the two main routes, and then a third converging route where it's revealed the first two routes are just the result of two different Luka's making different choices, and the third route will see Alice/Ilias/both routes come together. So, basically, triplicate of everyone, and this has the potential to either completely screw everything to oblivion, or the potential to re-merge everything into a single universe. The question, of course, becomes "who is the true Luka and co"?

Then again, I might be giving TTR a bit too much credit on this.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"No one wants to be the leader"
"People just translate the ones they enjoy"

Boy oh boy do I get a hard-on from seaweed waifu amirite

On a more serious note, I'm not going to put Dargoth down for not getting things done. I'm not paying him to do it so it's not like I can complain about free product. Godspeed you indigenous bastard.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"No one wants to be the leader"
"People just translate the ones they enjoy"

Boy oh boy do I get a hard-on from seaweed waifu amirite

On a more serious note, I'm not going to put Dargoth down for not getting things done. I'm not paying him to do it so it's not like I can complain about free product. Godspeed you indigenous bastard.
Holy shiet my fucking sides and really people following torotoro work should already starting learning jap anyway (or stuff in jap in general), the translation for MGQ took a lot of time for dargoth to complete it and now MGQP it has tons of "USELESS DATA" stuff making it really a time consuming task to complete.

also part 3 being bigger than 1 & 2, shit guys i dont know but i have the feeling we arent going to see a proper trans in YEARS.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Welp 2019 has come. What are our hopes for a release date gents? I admit I'm getting kinda nervous, as TrTr has been pretty silent about Part 3's development. Hope that doesn't mean we have to wait more than 6 more months.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Welp 2019 has come. What are our hopes for a release date gents? I admit I'm getting kinda nervous, as TrTr has been pretty silent about Part 3's development. Hope that doesn't mean we have to wait more than 6 more months.
Ehhh....since its TrTr im afraid 6 months its a very accurate date.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Ehhh....since its TrTr im afraid 6 months its a very accurate date.
His silence on Part 3 has been pretty deafening. I remember around the 16 month mark for Part 2's development is when we started getting preview images of Part 2. When 2017 hit, there was this general impression that Part 2 was too far off. Whereas we just entered 2019, and there's total uncertainty of Part 3's release date.

I know it's not their style to give release date expectations, but they really need to do that here. Not an exact date, but just a ballpark estimate of what they're aiming for. If we have to wait til Holiday 2019, that's a long ass time, in which if I were TrTr, I would at the very least tell people to not expect anything till around Q4.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Honestly can't wait until google improves their machine translator :/
You know we'll live in the future, when the machine translator is actually useful for translating game scripts.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You know we'll live in the future, when the machine translator is actually useful for translating game scripts.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
They will, good hentai and code translation will be thing but only in several decades.
However, I highly doubt it will be free.
For now just enjoy the couscous laughter (kusukusu) and the other wonders of bad MTL.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
They will, good hentai and code translation will be thing but only in several decades.
However, I highly doubt it will be free.
For now just enjoy the couscous laughter (kusukusu) and the other wonders of bad MTL.
Several Decades? Don't you fucking curse it man. I'll kill you khorrraaa..
Jokes aside, yo... plz... It needs to come sooner than that man.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score
Someone used the partially complete translation files to create a partial patch for the game; you can find this on the usual sites.

The translation hasn't progressed much; all of the hentai except for the battlefuck scenes are translated, but the main story and sidequests are not. The amateurs seem to be doing their work faithfully, while Dargoth perhaps is not.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The amateurs seem to be doing their work faithfully, while Dargoth perhaps is not.
Cut the guy some slack.
It's not like anyone is paying him to work on it, so referring to it as Dargoths job isn't really fair. Leaving for a few months is perfectly fine.

It's great that people have banded together to try and finish it up though. The discord guys did a great job!

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Cut the guy some slack.
It's not like anyone is paying him to work on it, so referring to it as Dargoths job isn't really fair. Leaving for a few months is perfectly fine.

It's great that people have banded together to try and finish it up though. The discord guys did a great job!
I can never understand posts like this. "Cut him some slack. He only volunteered to do something for the community which, at the time, nobody else seemed willing to do! It's not like giving your word to perform a task regardless of compensation-financial or otherwise-should amount to you actually putting time and effort into that task versus making people wait while you decide if you want to continue or not!" That is what you're basically saying. So, we should just accept that he might never finish it after saying he would, because he isn't being compensated? How in the sweetest of Christmas's does that compute? What do the hoops you jump through look like? 'Cause I'm sure you could be a circus performer at this point.

As for part 3, if it's as ambitious as TTR claims, then I would say wait until June before we hear anything. A "bigger than the last two" statement is generally reflective of an intent to exceed a combination of the two.