What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How about the long time favorite, Earthworm girl!

Monster girl quest. Slapping girls heads and tits on top of animals since 2011

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright, so I'm putting dibs on the collectively worst MG in the series.
So far, it's
1-Pretty much any angel from chapter 3
-The flower villagers
-Leech girl
-Sea cucumber
-Roper
-Angler
1-Madam umbrella
1 -Seaweed Girl
2 -Yellow Spider
-Alligator Girl
-Watermelon
-Earthworm
What else goes on the list? Will edit for my own sense of humor.

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Alright, so I'm putting dibs on the collectively worst MG in the series.
So far, it's
-Leech girl
-Sea cucumber
-Roper
-Angler
-Madam umbrella
-Seaweed Girl
-Yellow Spider
-Alligator Girl
-Watermelon
-Earthworm
What else goes on the list? Will edit for my own sense of humor.
What sort of criteria are we going on for worst? laziest design? least monster-like? looks bad?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
-Leech girl: classic so no.
-Sea cucumber: classic so no.
-Roper: i think a lot of people liked the fact roper was actually a very shy girl.
-Angler: i didnt like her on the original, but classic so no
-Madam umbrella: YEET
-Seaweed Girl
-Yellow Spider:
-Alligator Girl: This one wanted to pull a centaur but failed on it
-Watermelon: Im going to resist to do a N-Word joke but you know what ? she its solid, despite being a watermelon, solid alraune/plant girl.
-Earthworm: classic so no.

So my votes goes directly to yellow spider and alligator girl, at least seaweed girl has potential as meme.

Last edited:

Syrath

Reputation score
I vote for yellow spider. It's the perfect combo of not sexy, not interesting in character, kind of disgusting and just bad art.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Madam Umbrella is tentacles with a girl face
"classic" doesn't trump that

Lazyrick

Reputation score
My vote's for the face photoshopped on a tentacle monster, Madam Umbrella.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
its just a spider with a girl anime face......................
The green spider (funny enough called Rachnee, my favorite MGnIN girl) always use to send shivers down my spine because her spider design is VERY close to real spiders that live around my area. Seeing one on my big screen T.V. gave juuuuust enough nope that unless it was a close up of her human half I couldn't look directly at my screen. Her human half though, I found really cute.

Yellow spider....didn't give me a single nope just a "What the fuck has science done!?" vibe......and I was seriously tempted to throw away my 100% all monster girl capture.....cause I just didn't want her in my party....in my MG encyclopedia....in anything that acknowledged her existence......

All the other girls you guys listed only get as far as "Ok, but why though?" especally the apocry.....the Aponocr.....the really weird monsters!

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I kinda understand when you have an entire female upper-body attached to something, but why would you just make a monstrosity and then just put a female head on it?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can we all take about our lord and savior?
"ANGELS"
The whole final chapter was a huge trip, i know they wanted to make angels look as the baddies but making most of them to like eldritch abominations wasnt the correct way.

I kinda understand when you have an entire female upper-body attached to something, but why would you just make a monstrosity and then just put a female head on it?
"alright we are out of ideas and artists but we need to get the x amount of girls quota, ah screw this just photoshop some anime faces on real monster or animals anyway someone will jerk to it."

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Angels added to the list, as well as the flower villagers from the second chapter.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Angels added to the list, as well as the flower villagers from the second chapter.
Plansect is a section nobody enjoyed. Hell, even Queen Bee couldn't salvage that disaster. Another incident that comes to mind is Beelzebub, although I can't find screencaps of what was said, the short story is that Rogue had to take breaks between translating Beelzebub and had to actively force himself to finish it before moving onto the rest of the game. While multi-breasted fly chicks is fine, the rape scene is... wow. I can see why it took a lot out of him to even finish the second chapter.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think we all just unconsciously mind-wiped ourselves of the second chapter, minus a few.
I'm surprised people could stomach kiling Alice in the second chapter. I couldn't bring myself to do it. The scenes after could never be worth it.

Last edited: