What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

battlemaster is broken as hell.
Multi-attack its always broken in every rpg game...

in this case its worst becouse you can mix it with elemental status/stuns/criticals or just straight Climax/Ascension (AKA instant-death) chance to hit passives.

Sage does something similar being able to multi-cast but since theres no passive bonus linked to it, its a lot less powerful.

madjoker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a link provided for this game?.....v. doesn't matter. Also is there a translation out or currently being developed. All help greatly appreciated.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a link provided for this game?.....v. doesn't matter. Also is there a translation out or currently being developed. All help greatly appreciated.
No link here, loli content, and yes there is a translation in development by Dargoth.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

that pink haired girl looks so kind. after she beats you half to death with her shield she'll nurse you back to health.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that pink haired girl looks so kind. after she beats you half to death with her shield she'll nurse you back to health.
And in the meantime she'll help herself to your delicious milk, she probably has a whole ranch full of men she has captured while on the road, you are merely the most recent.

She milks you until you are unconscious and the next thing you know you are waking up in a barn stall, chained by the leg to you wall with soft hay beneath you with a small bell around your neck, only a bowl of water with the word 'Cow' hastily scribbled. onto it. You get hungry as the day goes on, you can do nothing but sleep it away.

Suddenly the stall door opens and your captor comes through with a big smile on her face. She sits down next to you and picks you up with her massive strength, bringing you to her breast, forcing your head against it until you suck on it.

Her milk is the best you've ever had, a creamy concoction which causes your mind to drift as you suck on it endlessly until you are full. When you are done you lazily try to get up, but your mind is in a fog and you have an incredible erection. Her milk must act an an aphrodisiac.

She places you on all fours, you are too disoriented to resist, she reaches between your legs from behind and begins to jerk you off. drool oozes from your half-smiling mouth as your drugged mind can only accept the pleasure.

The cow-girl slides a large glass jar between your legs, already quarter of the way full of semen from other men, and you suddenly ejaculate into it, filling it up to the halfway mark on your own. she touches the tip of your dick and puts it into her mouth to taste it herself between rubbing her hand across your head and down your neck.

'Good cow' she says with a giggle before she resumes the stroking action beneath.

For the next half hour she continually milks you until the jar is 90% full. she puts a lid on it and slides it out from underneath you. with one arm she carries the jar and with the other she gives you a little scratch behind the ear.

She gets up and leaves with the nearly full jar, to have for herself later or perhaps to sell to monster girls who come to her ranch, you don't care, you are content just to lay here on this nice hay with a belly full of her milk, moaning aloud as your mind is flooded with ecstasy.

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Multi-attack its always broken in every rpg game...

in this case its worst becouse you can mix it with elemental status/stuns/criticals or just straight Climax/Ascension (AKA instant-death) chance to hit passives.

Sage does something similar being able to multi-cast but since theres no passive bonus linked to it, its a lot less powerful.
Indeed just beat the Reaper using it. Admittedly it wasn't really required just massively reduced the time taken but pretty damn useful nonetheless.

Now to keep grinding the minotaur girl which if I understood the skills correctly should allow me, after I stack things properly, to reliably defeat the two OP angels so I can grind job xp even better. And I suppose at some point go to the third Tartatus and actually finish the game.

Last edited:

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

talking about the angels of the alt dimension or the LoC? afaik you gain nothing from beating them and LoC wouldnt make any sense the way I read your post...
anyway, some basic question, traits that grant ascension death or climax on normal attacks only triggers on normal attack or does it trigger on any physical attack?
i thought it only triggers on attack but lately i ve seen some strange statuseffects on physical attacks, some on spearskills, some on swordskills.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

talking about the angels of the alt dimension or the LoC? afaik you gain nothing from beating them and LoC wouldnt make any sense the way I read your post...
anyway, some basic question, traits that grant ascension death or climax on normal attacks only triggers on normal attack or does it trigger on any physical attack?
i thought it only triggers on attack but lately i ve seen some strange statuseffects on physical attacks, some on spearskills, some on swordskills.
Passive bonus only applies to basic attacks, some skills just use basic attacks multiple times so those get the passive bonus.

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The first, you are supposed to get 15 job xp which if I can beat them fast enough makes it the best place to farm job xp. As is the current best place averages 10-11 only though it does net me the odd seed of power.

The plus symbol in a skill means it carries the extra effects you have. This to my understanding means both elemental attributes and status inflicting. For example I have seen the three most powerful heroism skills occasionally ascend someone.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

And in the meantime she'll help herself to your delicious milk, she probably has a whole ranch full of men she has captured while on the road, you are merely the most recent.

She milks you until you are unconscious and the next thing you know you are waking up in a barn stall, chained by the leg to you wall with soft hay beneath you with a small bell around your neck, only a bowl of water with the word 'Cow' hastily scribbled. onto it. You get hungry as the day goes on, you can do nothing but sleep it away.

Suddenly the stall door opens and your captor comes through with a big smile on her face. She sits down next to you and picks you up with her massive strength, bringing you to her breast, forcing your head against it until you suck on it.

Her milk is the best you've ever had, a creamy concoction which causes your mind to drift as you suck on it endlessly until you are full. When you are done you lazily try to get up, but your mind is in a fog and you have an incredible erection. Her milk must act an an aphrodisiac.

She places you on all fours, you are too disoriented to resist, she reaches between your legs from behind and begins to jerk you off. drool oozes from your half-smiling mouth as your drugged mind can only accept the pleasure.

The cow-girl slides a large glass jar between your legs, already quarter of the way full of semen from other men, and you suddenly ejaculate into it, filling it up to the halfway mark on your own. she touches the tip of your dick and puts it into her mouth to taste it herself between rubbing her hand across your head and down your neck.

'Good cow' she says with a giggle before she resumes the stroking action beneath.

For the next half hour she continually milks you until the jar is 90% full. she puts a lid on it and slides it out from underneath you. with one arm she carries the jar and with the other she gives you a little scratch behind the ear.

She gets up and leaves with the nearly full jar, to have for herself later or perhaps to sell to monster girls who come to her ranch, you don't care, you are content just to lay here on this nice hay with a belly full of her milk, moaning aloud as your mind is flooded with ecstasy.

Very nice!

You should do more of these on your favourite past or upcoming MG's!

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Was wondering who you guys used as your thief. On my first playthrough, took Alice, I used Pochie since I liked her stun-strike passive and speed beast gives access to thievery skills regardless of class, and was wondering if anyone had any particular favorites.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was wondering who you guys used as your thief. On my first playthrough, took Alice, I used Pochie since I liked her stun-strike passive and speed beast gives access to thievery skills regardless of class, and was wondering if anyone had any particular favorites.
Any of the 4 little bandits. I loved Pochie too but her lack of being able to use armor really hurts on battles she doesn't successfully steal on turn 1. I subbed her for the rat girl...but she had the exact same problem as Pochie. So as soon as I got Vanilla and Gob, I knew I had my thief. I currently have Vanilla as Merchant but once that's mastered, she's going thief.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I used one of the Four Little Heavenly Kings.

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Started with Lime since she was there available but eventually switched to one of the Four Bandits when I got them, Vanilla later Papi specifically, then ended up dropping them in favour of Sylph not long after I got her which I have been using ever since.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any of the 4 little bandits. I loved Pochie too but her lack of being able to use armor really hurts on battles she doesn't successfully steal on turn 1. I subbed her for the rat girl...but she had the exact same problem as Pochie. So as soon as I got Vanilla and Gob, I knew I had my thief. I currently have Vanilla as Merchant but once that's mastered, she's going thief.
I was thinking of using Vanilla in my Illias playthrough since her special trait gives her access to Merchant and Thief skills at all times and in my Alice play she was always in my reserves so I could use her Merchant skills.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was thinking of using Vanilla in my Illias playthrough since her special trait gives her access to Merchant and Thief skills at all times and in my Alice play she was always in my reserves so I could use her Merchant skills.
I'm currently using 3 out of 4 of the little bandits. I'm just on my way to the 2nd Tartatus and really they have the best ability spread outside of Alice/Illias. My current team is: Luka-A.Hero, Alice-Noble, Sonia-Priest, Teeny-Maid, Vanilla-Merchant, Gob-Warrior, Remi-Mage and Barbun-Hunter.

Alice and Sonia haven't seen a battle in forever since I start fights out with Vanilla, Gob, Luka, and Teeny....steal from/talk to everyone...then swap out Gob and Vanilla for Remi and Barbun and pleasure attack the enemies to climax. For those strong against pleasure, I just swap Vanilla for Barbun and Luka for Remi and still destroy them.

Edit: Whoops, wrong imp. Replace all Remi with Rami. Oppai loli, ho~~

Last edited:

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm currently using 3 out of 4 of the little bandits. I'm just on my way to the 2nd Tartatus and really they have the best ability spread outside of Alice/Illias. My current team is: Luka-A.Hero, Alice-Noble, Sonia-Priest, Teeny-Maid, Vanilla-Merchant, Gob-Warrior, Remi-Mage and Barbun-Hunter.

Alice and Sonia haven't seen a battle in forever since I start fights out with Vanilla, Gob, Luka, and Teeny....steal from/talk to everyone...then swap out Gob and Vanilla for Remi and Barbun and pleasure attack the enemies to climax. For those strong against pleasure, I just swap Vanilla for Barbun and Luka for Remi and still destroy them.
My entire first playthough was Luka, Alice, Remi, and Pochie. My secondary characters changed though the play but I never used them. Luka was physical damage, Alice was magic damage, Remi was healing, occasional magic damage and pleasure, and Pochie was my thief. Worked out pretty well for me until I changed Pochie to Gadabot to learn shameless theft, got annoyed and said screw it, and waited till after I finished the game to master that evil class.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the best thief is always going to be a harpy. they get every stealing skill and the best one. chaotic theft is 4 stealing attempts. i used reina. ideally you should use pyhar.