What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

My entire first playthough was Luka, Alice, Remi, and Pochie. My secondary characters changed though the play but I never used them. Luka was physical damage, Alice was magic damage, Remi was healing, occasional magic damage and pleasure, and Pochie was my thief. Worked out pretty well for me until I changed Pochie to Gadabot to learn shameless theft, got annoyed and said screw it, and waited till after I finished the game to master that evil class.

Just replaced Rami and Gob for Kitsu - Ninja and Kamuro - Taoist....I couldn't resist the fluffy tails. I feel ashamed that even now Rachnee still creeps me out more so than any other spider-girl in the game series....despite having the cutest human half. It seriously took all I had to get through her fight back in the first MGQ. And while it's better now, I still get all antsy while viewing her standing CG. Probably cause it makes it look like a spider as big as my TV is standing in front of me.

I need to go watch the OTHER Rachnee to calm my nerves....that's a sexy spider there.

Just replaced Rami and Gob for Kitsu - Ninja and Kamuro - Taoist....I couldn't resist the fluffy tails. I feel ashamed that even now Rachnee still creeps me out more so than any other spider-girl in the game series....despite having the cutest human half. It seriously took all I had to get through her fight back in the first MGQ. And while it's better now, I still get all antsy while viewing her standing CG. Probably cause it makes it look like a spider as big as my TV is standing in front of me.

I need to go watch the OTHER Rachnee to calm my nerves....that's a sexy spider there.

Oh God, that made me laugh. I do agree that Rachnee is pretty jarring when you see her.

another late question right out the dumb, couldnt find an explanation in the wiki too:
while there is some food marked as cooking in the library its not available in part 1 via cook and three star cook, my question is somewhat relating to the food thats already available in the skillset, I need Kitty Rice, but theres no way to craft it as item via the skill, its always like a buff in the partymenu, but i need it as item, can i aquire the item somehow via crafting or is this just not possible given how the game handles this?

my arachnid ranking in order
Arachne Lord
Spider girl
Tsuchigumo
Large Spider
Spider Princess
Scorpion Girl
Tarantula girl

not sure is Shesta counts so i didn't include her.

my arachnid ranking in order
Arachne Lord
Spider girl
Tsuchigumo
Large Spider
Spider Princess
Scorpion Girl
Tarantula girl

not sure is Shesta counts so i didn't include her.

I don't think Shesta is a spider but...it's kinda hard to tell just WHAT she's based off of.

So far I've only met Spider girl though I remember Tarantula girl from original series...had to look up the rest via wiki.

Arachne Lord - she's adorable. 1st <- my ranking.
Spider Girl - well, i've said how I feel about this one. cute human, damn creepy spider. 6th
Tsuchigumo - traditional looking spider girl though top looks more like a Yuki-onna. heh, weird. 5th
Large Spider - lmao, what the hell is that!? it looks like a joke character! 7th
Spider Princess - Now this one I like! This is the type that'll make me forget I should probably be running for my life. A shame her personality..... 2nd
Scorpion Girl - Typical more beast/insect than human you'll expect from that certain artist. Style grown on me. 3rd
Tarantula Girl - A waste. It looks more like a spider fused with a human girl than a spider girl. sad, cause the face is cute. 4th

Ok, so question....is Lucky song bugged? Nuruko who is a flirt, has been stuck at lvl 8 and 9 long enough for me to take Luka from lvl 9 apprentice hero, master it and then get warrior also up to lvl 9. That's freaking insane. All my other characters have gained at least 3-4 lvls each of their jobs while Nuruko has only gained a mere 2. Luka has a 200% job exp while Nuruko has 150% but....math doesn't add up! it should not be that big of an exp difference and I think it's because the times she uses Lucky song she's not getting job exp at all.

2 more enemies update on the blog...

A giant oni and some kind of slime/mist mermaid.

Seems it become daily update, i sense a release in near.

oh another question next to the one i asked about cooking last page:
wiki mentioned crisis hairpin being bugged so it triggers daystar instead of 75% magic evade on critical hp, that information still up to date on 1.21?

E: the latest blog update was about the giant minotaur and the mermaid a few days ago, thats neither new or based on a daily update. blog update was on the 2017年01月03日08:10 ....

E: second edit, can confirm crisis hairpin is still bugged and triggers daystar if someone who has this equipped gets hit while on critical hp, so dmg is denied and massive counter triggers.

Last edited:

Ok, so question....is Lucky song bugged? Nuruko who is a flirt, has been stuck at lvl 8 and 9 long enough for me to take Luka from lvl 9 apprentice hero, master it and then get warrior also up to lvl 9. That's freaking insane. All my other characters have gained at least 3-4 lvls each of their jobs while Nuruko has only gained a mere 2. Luka has a 200% job exp while Nuruko has 150% but....math doesn't add up! it should not be that big of an exp difference and I think it's because the times she uses Lucky song she's not getting job exp at all.

I have not seen that, though I did notice that Flirt/Gadabot has a much higher job exp requirement for between 9 and 10, but that is a bit ridiculous.

I am assuming you are using the accessory that boost job exp by 50% but halve regular exp?

I have not seen that, though I did notice that Flirt/Gadabot has a much higher job exp requirement for between 9 and 10, but that is a bit ridiculous.

I am assuming you are using the accessory that boost job exp by 50% but halve regular exp?

Nope, maid headdress. boost job exp by 50% with no downside. Plus using flirt's regular exp boost ability which is how I'm achieving 150% exp/150% job exp. But the fact that I've gotten multiple girls at 4-6 job lvls and Luka a huge 8 lvls in the span of her only 2-3 lvls is just crazy. Her regular lvls are going up just fine as she was nearly 10 lvls under everyone when I started lvling her and now she's only like 2 or 3 short. Just that damn job exp, which is the main thing I want to lvl. Regular exp is beyond easy to get.

btw, Luka and Sonya are 50%/200%, Alice is 100%/150%, Nuruko with her 150%/150% and the other girls 50%/150%.......Nuruko should be even paced with everyone except Luka and Sonya (who I need to change....100% pleasure damage and half HP are a lot more dangerous than I thought it would be.

Also.....maid and master maid are broken jobs......damage they can do in right situations is damn scary. Maybe more advance jobs will outperform but right now unless I screw around too much not many outside bosses can really touch Teeny.

Last edited:

I don't think Shesta is a spider but...it's kinda hard to tell just WHAT she's based off of.
Scorpion aren't spiders ether but they are arachnids. if there was a tick girl she'd be in the list too

Arachne Lord - she's adorable. 1st <- my ranking.
Spider Girl - well, i've said how I feel about this one. cute human, damn creepy spider. 6th
Tsuchigumo - traditional looking spider girl though top looks more like a Yuki-onna. heh, weird. 5th
Large Spider - lmao, what the hell is that!? it looks like a joke character! 7th
Spider Princess - Now this one I like! This is the type that'll make me forget I should probably be running for my life. A shame her personality..... 2nd
Scorpion Girl - Typical more beast/insect than human you'll expect from that certain artist. Style grown on me. 3rd
Tarantula Girl - A waste. It looks more like a spider fused with a human girl than a spider girl. sad, cause the face is cute. 4th
yeah Large Spider was last place for me but after using her for a while she grew on me character-wise.Princess is the hottest but her only scene was a vore scene so that lowered her rank. Spider Girl had two scenes so that gave her bonus points, also cute UN-DO girl(though not as cute as chrome and la croix in my option) extra points. Same for Arachne Lord(but frfr).

it's a bit of a waste to max luka's apprentice hero and warrior jobs. this is since they will auto max after a story event that gives you the Hero(yuusha) class.

Nope, maid headdress. boost job exp by 50% with no downside. Plus using flirt's regular exp boost ability which is how I'm achieving 150% exp/150% job exp. But the fact that I've gotten multiple girls at 4-6 job lvls and Luka a huge 8 lvls in the span of her only 2-3 lvls is just crazy. Her regular lvls are going up just fine as she was nearly 10 lvls under everyone when I started lvling her and now she's only like 2 or 3 short. Just that damn job exp, which is the main thing I want to lvl. Regular exp is beyond easy to get.

Like I said when I tried to master that job I got annoyed with how long it was taking and that half the time that character didn't do anything useful I waited till after I completed the game to max it. The only character that I maxed it on before completing the game was Kate, and she was wearing the accessory that doubles job exp but gives 0 regular exp, either that or the skill that does so.

Even with double job exp it still took quite awhile for lvls 8 to 9 and 9 to 10. It seems that this job has ridiculous job exp requirements at higher lvls.

Like I said when I tried to master that job I got annoyed with how long it was taking and that half the time that character didn't do anything useful I waited till after I completed the game to max it. The only character that I maxed it on before completing the game was Kate, and she was wearing the accessory that doubles job exp but gives 0 regular exp, either that or the skill that does so.

Even with double job exp it still took quite awhile for lvls 8 to 9 and 9 to 10. It seems that this job has ridiculous job exp requirements at higher lvls.

Well, that explains it. Oh well, I have the patience just thought that it might be a bug since the drop in frequency of lvling up happens at lvl 7 right after getting lucky song. Thanks for your input. I now know just gotta stick with it, I WILL have my Nuruko Super Idol! I plan on taking Luka down that path simply cause I think it'll be funny to make him a panty thief.....but I'll wait for better job exp mobs to attempt that.

Scorpion aren't spiders ether but they are arachnids. if there was a tick girl she'd be in the list too

Bah, I meant arachnid but typed spider.

yeah Large Spider was last place for me but after using her for a while she grew on me character-wise.Princess is the hottest but her only scene was a vore scene so that lowered her rank. Spider Girl had two scenes so that gave her bonus points, also cute UN-DO girl(though not as cute as chrome and la croix in my option) extra points. Same for Arachne Lord(but frfr).

I'm going totally based off profile picture for Large Spider...she might grow on me too. Hell, I absolutely adore Melk (slug girl) now even though I was put off by her in original series. I strangely liked Spider Girl's sex scene CG since it focused more on human part than spider....but just can't un-see that standing CG. Arachne Lord reminds me of the jumping spider from the Arachne race guide in Monster Girl no Nichijou. She is freaking unreal levels of adorable, would love to take one home.

2h376tg.jpg

it's a bit of a waste to max luka's apprentice hero and warrior jobs. this is since they will auto max after a story event that gives you the Hero(yuusha) class.

Ugh, that certainly is a waste.....at least warrior wise. Skills in Apprentice Hero really helped me out a lot early game so I can't honestly call it a waste leveling it to max. But warrior....I could have leveled Martial Artist instead and been ready for battle master or make Luka a joke character and went soldier for the Hero of Justice job.....just because he says in one dialog that he doesn't want to be some masked person. Oh well, it did give me the HP boost to beat all but one BF so far.

Last edited:

Ugh, that certainly is a waste.....at least warrior wise. Skills in Apprentice Hero really helped me out a lot early game so I can't honestly call it a waste leveling it to max. But warrior....I could have leveled Martial Artist instead and been ready for battle master or make Luka a joke character and went soldier for the Hero of Justice job.....just because he says in one dialog that he doesn't want to be some masked person. Oh well, it did give me the HP boost to beat all but one BF so far.

Yea, I made that mistake on my Alice playthrough as well. On my Ilias playthrough I immediately switched Luka to hunter so I could get the recruitment boosts from hunter and then Beastmaster.

Was wondering who you guys used as your thief. On my first playthrough, took Alice, I used Pochie since I liked her stun-strike passive and speed beast gives access to thievery skills regardless of class, and was wondering if anyone had any particular favorites.
On my first playthrough, Vanilla. All the little bandits can use thief skills with any job choice, and Vanilla can equip the best armor and so can tank most hits even in thief. Merchant skills are actually quite handy as well, and using Wagon to go directly to inside the temple is exceptionally convenient. (Time Magic Teleport does the same.)

Actually, all the bandits are fairly good. Gob is the best club user I've seen, and Teeny's maid skills are remarkably good.

On the other hand, beasts can go into Speed Beast which not only uses Thievery all the time, but also learns Double Steal for two stealing attempts. Pochi is quite good at that, assuming you don't mind devoting one character to just thievery. She can Double Steal, she can swipe panties (Gadabout/Flirt 10), she can Dig for medals, and she can even grab cooking ingredients through Cook. Just be sure to go into Master Thief anyways, for the +100% steal rate. The only think missing there is material collection, although I've only found that Olan and her normal attacks can be used to gather that.

I've not used a Harpy yet, though, so I don't know how good of a thief they can be.

another late question right out the dumb, couldnt find an explanation in the wiki too:
while there is some food marked as cooking in the library its not available in part 1 via cook and three star cook, my question is somewhat relating to the food thats already available in the skillset, I need Kitty Rice, but theres no way to craft it as item via the skill, its always like a buff in the partymenu, but i need it as item, can i aquire the item somehow via crafting or is this just not possible given how the game handles this?
Note that you can steal cooking ingredients from enemies via the Ingredient Collection skill, so it's possible that an enemy might be holding it.

It's also possible that it's an item limited to Part 2 or Part 3. There are some like that, such as the job change items for Berserker/Taoist or the Makina item for the Beam Scythe. That said, what are you trying to make that required Kitty Rice? I have a kitsune with all the cooking skills from the Cook/Three Star Chef jobs, and none require Kitty Rice. None require anything I don't already have, although Hamburger, Croquette Bun, and Pizza Bun require items made by earlier cooking skills. (Kitsune Udon requires an item you can grab from kitsune enemies.)

Apprentice Hero isn't too bad, since it gives you some good attacks (Spinning Decapitation) and Slave to Pleasure, which can be a very nice XP boost early in the game. Not the choice if you want to be optimizing, but running through it isn't a terrible idea.

Warrior might be a bit of a waste. I'd recommend Martial Artist, Priest, Hunter, or even something like Informant, depending on what you have planned. Mind you, A.Hero into Warrior was my first playthrough as well and it hardly ruined anything.

I've not used a Harpy yet, though, so I don't know how good of a thief they can be.

the best thief is always going to be a harpy. they get every stealing skill and the best one. chaotic theft is 4 stealing attempts. i used reina. ideally you should use pyhar.

Evasive super thieves everyone should atleast choose one harpy to level.

I'm picking Pii and Pina, though you have no idea how hard it was for me to bench Mini. Just gotta sit and think long and hard who I want to bench to get them on my team. Will probably be either Vanilla or Kitsu. Though I really don't want it to be Vanilla, 4 bandits has some of the best NPC and random story lines in the game. Barbun had some really good ones too and I still regret benching her.

This game is a lot like Suikoden where you constantly have to make the hard choices of choosing characters based off personality and lovably or stats.

I'm picking Pii and Pina, though you have no idea how hard it was for me to bench Mini. Just gotta sit and think long and hard who I want to bench to get them on my team. Will probably be either Vanilla or Kitsu. Though I really don't want it to be Vanilla, 4 bandits has some of the best NPC and random story lines in the game. Barbun had some really good ones too and I still regret benching her.

This game is a lot like Suikoden where you constantly have to make the hard choices of choosing characters based off personality and lovably or stats.

thx god cheat engine fix the stats so you can pick you favorite waifu.

thx god cheat engine fix the stats so you can pick you favorite waifu.

Thank god I don't use cheat engines so I can fully enjoy games. Even the painful parts.

Decided on Kitsu. One pair of fluffy tails is good enough.

edit: Just noticed that makes me sound like a Maso......

Last edited:

Thank god I don't use cheat engines so I can fully enjoy games. Even the painful parts.

Decided on Kitsu. One pair of fluffy tails is good enough.

edit: Just noticed that makes me sound like a Maso......
Kitsu and Kamuro (the other kitsune) have some events you'll see in different towns if they are not in your party, so you'll still bump into her even when she's not in your party.

Back