What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You can actually manually vote for anyone missing by selecting the last option and typing their japanese name into the box.
Also since the last post Promestein has rocketed into 4th place with 203 votes, beating out Chrome.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
You can actually manually vote for anyone missing by selecting the last option and typing their japanese name into the box.
Also since the last post Promestein has rocketed into 4th place with 203 votes, beating out Chrome.
Well she's a better scientist type heroine than Chrome, and physically at least she's an adult.
Chrome's bratty personality is kinda better to me though. Promestein's not as memorable when she's just generally affable about any event.

Hard to choose between the two for me, but physically I'd definitely go with Promestein any day. She also has a lot of story significant lines where she says important shit if you take her adventuring with you.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
wtf why is Sara so low?
Probably the artist.
He only draws one pose and one type of girl really.

Sara's personality is decent, but she's the only heroine who doesn't actually like Luca besides Alma Elma. She's "just doing what she does as a princess." Her blowjob in the original MGQ is an "obligation BJ."

Those are a few reasons I can think of why she's not really popular.
Naccubus being so high despite having no relevance at all is probably because of Dragon Maid's author Cool Kyoushinsha being her artist.

Well there's A LOT of monsters in the game now, and maybe a lot of the fans don't closely follow the ci-en?

Last edited:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Naccubus being so high despite having no relevance at all is probably because of Dragon Maid's author Cool Kyoushinsha being her artist.
Naccubus is the nurse succubus. She's not drawn by Cool Kyou, but frfr. The same person that did the OG harpies and Ilias.
The popularity probably just comes from her being a sexy nurse :^)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Naccubus is the nurse succubus. She's not drawn by Cool Kyou, but frfr. The same person that did the OG harpies and Ilias.
The popularity probably just comes from her being a sexy nurse :^)
You know I haven't played in a while when I fuck that up XD

Why is it that in my head? I was like 100% sure that was a Cool Kyoushinsha monster!
Checking...

Ahh... it's because Maidcubus appeared in the same region and they dress similarly.

Why is Nacubus so high? What is with the MGQ community in Japan XD!

Triplebrc

Reputation score
I kinda forgot about the poll and when I wanted to check the most recent results it was deleted, and no follow up post on it from them. Does anyone know what the final result looked like? Alma was most likely still rank 1 by quite a lot, but 2-5 seemed to have changed quite a bit since the first time.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I kinda forgot about the poll and when I wanted to check the most recent results it was deleted, and no follow up post on it from them. Does anyone know what the final result looked like? Alma was most likely still rank 1 by quite a lot, but 2-5 seemed to have changed quite a bit since the first time.
A user on Arzor-X's blog took a screenshot of the latest he saw the poll at before it got taken down.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so whats new anyway i was reading some of the blogs for 2.4 there something about a time loop event how do you start that i already did everything that was on the bulletin board

Lazyrick

Reputation score
so whats new anyway i was reading some of the blogs for 2.4 there something about a time loop event how do you start that i already did everything that was on the bulletin board
talk to Amira, she'll send you to the coliseum in Grand Noah. That kick starts the time loop. I'm struggling for real though. Who ordered the goddamn pizza!?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
mmmmm nothing happen i talked to amira and go to the coliseum the save im using has the colab event characters so the save should work i did some of the events that was shown in the blog like
・アマビエの奮起 event with the fish with hair in yamatai village and ・カサンドラの逆襲 with the sealed cake monster in your castle the only things i didn't do are ・ ガールズバンド結成!? the girl band and the time loop ・時間ループ事件

the only thing amira is talking about from what google translate tells me your dad has beaten alice mother sacred bird and final chapter a medal king that can exchange for unobtained job items the next text box is about medal king not medal queen, maybe there a job change item in snow heaven go get a jewel at bottom left of the map that it.

edit 1: i went for the jewel and it transformed the fish with hair and teleported me back to yamatai village maybe there more to the sealed cake event since i skipped through it. reloaded and earlyer save and used my phone of the cake and went to the poison swamp

edit 2: i think i can start the event now amira talked about the coliseum after i did the poison swamp

edit 3: ya no idea what to do in the time loop got choices for asking about time loop and about an item that can do that and regrets i picked those options for everyone in every hour and notthing at all
the only think i can think of is the item from succubus prison but i cant find that trio anyway in 1h 2h 3h 4h no idea about the pizza i dont pick it up anymore.

Last edited:

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Alright, so, my take on Time Loop event (and asking for help):
After taking on Amira's request and visiting the Coliseum, Luka and others prepare for Girls Band contest when they get stuck in the time loop. Luka is the only one who gets to keep the memories of repeating days, and so he tries to find out what to do. In order to progress, you need to talk with people who actually might know something...like Kazuya, Magatsu and Daimyokai. They will present some theories as to why this could happen (strong regrets/item that can manipulate time) and eventually that leads you to Promestein. After finding all this out, she proposes for Luka to investigate and update her each cycle so she can figure out the reason. On the 10th day or so, you meet Faceless White Rabbit?? who tells Luka some pretty important spoilery stuff. Eventually, when Promestein is done looking through probable possibilities, Luka visits Chrome's Room and finds a corpse of a man holding a strange machina. You find out that this is actually Blank from Succubus Prison, who is the cause for the time loop due to what happened in his game, and now you need to remove the cause of that regret to change history and retroactively erase the time loop
So, that's all well and good, but
I freaking hate Myusca. Luka canonically thrashed all of them during collab part of the game, but now suddenly they can just charm him? Anyway, I'm stuck on the house infiltration part after getting the black crystal, because next I need to get Blank from the summon room and bail out, but Myusca stands in kitchen and I can't get past her. Any tips would be really appreciated

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
After taking on Amira's request and visiting the Coliseum, Luka and others prepare for Girls Band contest when they get stuck in the time loop. Luka is the only one who gets to keep the memories of repeating days, and so he tries to find out what to do. In order to progress, you need to talk with people who actually might know something...like Kazuya, Magatsu and Daimyokai. They will present some theories as to why this could happen (strong regrets/item that can manipulate time) and eventually that leads you to Promestein. After finding all this out, she proposes for Luka to investigate and update her each cycle so she can figure out the reason. On the 10th day or so, you meet Faceless White Rabbit?? who tells Luka some pretty important spoilery stuff. Eventually, when Promestein is done looking through probable possibilities, Luka visits Chrome's Room and finds a corpse of a man holding a strange machina. You find out that this is actually Blank from Succubus Prison, who is the cause for the time loop due to what happened in his game, and now you need to remove the cause of that regret to change history and retroactively erase the time loop
I freaking hate Myusca. Luka canonically thrashed all of them during collab part of the game, but now suddenly they can just charm him? Anyway, I'm stuck on the house infiltration part after getting the black crystal, because next I need to get Blank from the summon room and bail out, but Myusca stands in kitchen and I can't get past her. Any tips would be really appreciated
i would love and try to help but im stuck in the castle part already talking to everyone with all the choices i had and there nothing new cant even get to floor 3 to talk to other people

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Once you start dealing with the SP House, you need to grab some items to prepare. Heres a full list of everything you need.
1. book from sphinx to trap Vinum. (use on her when you enter her room for black crystal.)
2. USB from promestein to distract Nimea. (use on computer in her room before going to Vinum's)
3. sleep meds from Alraune Priestess to drug Myusca. (you need to put it in the cola in the fridge)
4. Magic repelling gloves from Eva to open the door. (might need to go through the imps and mephisto first tho)
5. three hairs from succubi.
5a. Succubus witch. (she wants a alchemic bomb, help Lily with her experiment on third floor.)
5b. Succubus Mayor. (find the three bugs that love to eat potatoes. Novi: near vanilla's shop. Caterpillar girl: the piles of stuff in the hall of the kitchen area. Okiku mushi: by a tree in the snow room.
5c. Morrigan (talk to her, go to snow room and talk to her sister, then report back)
After you die with something the first time, talking to Amira in Promestein's room will auto collect it for you. (not confirmed for the hairs though)
i would love and try to help but im stuck in the castle part already talking to everyone with all the choices i had and there nothing new cant even get to floor 3 to talk to other people
Cow queen has some beef with Sphinx. after talking with her, go to Sphinx and beat her riddles. Answers :first, second, and second Now you can go back to Cow queen and get her to flip Giga out of your way.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I haven't been in this thread since roughly the release of MGQP2.1
I have missed roughly 90 pages I probably could never catch up with.
All I can say is Promesthein best girl
Everyone else wants dick and she just wants those answers

Edit: I missed the poll. Oof.

cryocrone

Reputation score
Can anyone help me? I did everything I possible could, bulletin board, and all of Amira's quests, I even had to redo the WHOLE collab cause the fish girl quest did not start (Amabi)
So I managed to finally do that, but that's it.
I cannot start the Cassandra quest, I cannot start the time loop cause Amira does not give me anything new, I went to the coliseum just in case I might have missed a dialogue from Amira but nothing happens there either. What did I miss, can anyone help, it's super frustrating that I had to restart to do collab for Amabi quest, but now nothing else works....

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
Can anyone help me? I did everything I possible could, bulletin board, and all of Amira's quests, I even had to redo the WHOLE collab cause the fish girl quest did not start (Amabi)
So I managed to finally do that, but that's it.
I cannot start the Cassandra quest, I cannot start the time loop cause Amira does not give me anything new, I went to the coliseum just in case I might have missed a dialogue from Amira but nothing happens there either. What did I miss, can anyone help, it's super frustrating that I had to restart to do collab for Amabi quest, but now nothing else works....
Going to the Coliseum should be the start of Time Loop event. Did you talk with the guy who usually sends you to the tournaments?

cryocrone

Reputation score
Going to the Coliseum should be the start of Time Loop event. Did you talk with the guy who usually sends you to the tournaments?
Yeah I did, did not work, after getting annoyed at it for not working I decided to try something that worked on another game, and that is to replay from the very beginning, and now it works. So apparently putting in the new patch when you finished story and collab before hand bugged out the new events for me.

(restarting was okay, 2hours speedrun the whole game thanks to my op labyrinth gear)

Thanks for the answer anyway ^^

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is 2.4 the last big update like in new scenes and story until part 3 or will there be more updates like the new events i want to replay the game once i can read everything but if they add more updates like 2.4 it take some time.

to bad the other sisters dont have cg for time loop that a little sad.