What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

evildark321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Can someone tell me how and where I recruit morrigan? Thanks

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What are my options for translation for part 2?

Wakozi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

SPOILER!

In order to get Morrigan you simply do a whole playthrough with Alice as a companion. Once you beat the final boss (Sonya), Morrigan will join you.

I dont know if there are any triggers for Morrigan joining you but im pretty sure there arent.

I guess the only difference between playing with Alice or Illias are the Characters that will eventually join you. In Part 2 its Morrigan for the Alice and Eden, Micaela, Lucifina for Illias.

In Part 3 it will probably be Astaroth, Lilith and the six Ancestors (Minagi...) for Alice.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Wakozi
Put a spoiler tag there!!!!
You are giving a huge major spoiler of the game :p
and there still people how haven't finish or just started the Part 1

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess I already get all character in Ilias route ...
should I +NG for alice now, waiting translation or waiting 3rd season ...
waiting 2 year for 3rd season isn't easy at all ... *sigh*

If we go by the story timing....
Reach to Snowtown and talk Angel Ranael? (forgot name)
Go to eatern temple and meet eden - Recruited on Illias route
go to south from the snowvillage passing the bridge and get into another temple..
Plan to summmon Lucifina + Micaela result.......

After all these is the game last dungeon

Personaly im more confuse as why you didn't get them...
I mean, aren't they story related unit for Illias
I also confused ...
If we go by the story timing....
DONE Reach to Snowtown and talk Angel Ranael? (forgot name)
DONE Go to eatern temple and meet eden - Recruited on Illias route
DONE go to south from the snowvillage passing the bridge and get into another temple..

Plan to summmon Lucifina + Micaela result.......
This didn't happen,
- Luka's world Ilias come and Zap White rabbit, while explaining most of thing,
(white rabbit comes alive again and get zapped again)
- Succubus Devil come and kill Luka's world Ilias ...
- Crazy Angel comes and fight Succubus Devil, the rest should be obvious ...
goes to what happen with Sonya, then end with clear game ...

I don't get any appearance of that 2 angel even in Ilias route, are both of that loli angel appear before White Rabbit, or Luka's Ilias or something ? or do I need to do something else to meet both of them ?

EDIT :
! WRONG SPOT FOR ME ! Sorry ...
Last dungeon at a lot further SW, this 2 loli angel is actually very near of that village ... :p
What are my options for translation for part 2?
don't hope, just don't expect something and suddenly there will be news about story already finished translated (between 1-2 year like the 1st season game) :D
Just an idea, but could the people who are translating this add a resolution change patch to scripts (eg. )? It makes the game so much nicer to play, since pretty much 99.99% of people who play this have at least a 1920x1080 resolution monitor (or at least higher than sub 640x480).
tell it to Dargoth, they are the one who struggling with script now ...
(but hopefully they apply it, that script looks quite nice)

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just wondering, if you start an NG+ on a different route, do you lose the unique character recruits from the route you did before?

Also, did anyone figure out why Ilias's portrait changes during evaluation when you lose to the final boss?

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That'd be weird if you did since both worm village bosses have dialog for each other. but i haven't gotten to the end of part 2 so.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just wondering, if you start an NG+ on a different route, do you lose the unique character recruits from the route you did before?

Also, did anyone figure out why Ilias's portrait changes during evaluation when you lose to the final boss?
Just the two starting characters, and Sonya
That Ilias called herself the first and last Illias created....or something

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone mind giving some spoilers to the plot?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

lol it's true if you play the pirate route and ng+ into the navy route the Bonnie you recruit will talk to her Navy route self :D

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@mikufanboy
Unique character stay forever, only Alice and Illias cant go together, but their stat will stayed the same if u do another NG+ and repick their route

@Briger
If you bring the same character when u confront that same unit, they have dialgue like hey thats me and so on..

Still waiting Dargoth next patch when he said he will put part 1 story translation into the part2, before i restart on Alice route...

"Cheer to Dargoth team"

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, i arrived at the point where i have to search for 3 orbs and i take the one from sphynx, but now i don't know where to retrieve the other two. Can someone tell me how?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys, i arrived at the point where i have to search for 3 orbs and i take the one from sphynx, but now i don't know where to retrieve the other two. Can someone tell me how?
Red orb: Talk to Elf Queen, then go to yamatai village by the snake shrine
Blue orb: go to (alt) Succubus village, speak to the guy with boat --> village chief --> Hero or Witch depend on ur route --> village chief --> the guy with the boat and go north east until u see cave...

PS: Amira is ur lovely snake friend when u stuck

tanabe74

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys how am i supposed to do with this? what must i do, so i can get into this room (captain selene pirate ship)

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Red orb: Talk to Elf Queen, then go to yamatai village by the snake shrine
Blue orb: go to (alt) Succubus village, speak to the guy with boat --> village chief --> Hero or Witch depend on ur route --> village chief --> the guy with the boat and go north east until u see cave...

PS: Amira is ur lovely snake friend when u stuck
Right, i forgot that function of her. But is still difficult. And without a complete traslation is a massacre for me. Anche chiitrans doesn't work propelly...
Thank you anyway

Danken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question about part 2 pocket castle location

Where the hell are succubi from succubi village?I found Natasha,and random encounter ones, but can't find those from original trilogy. even though they are on my party select(I can summon them into party but I run around castle everywhere few times and I can't find them :mad:)

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys how am i supposed to do with this? what must i do, so i can get into this room (captain selene pirate ship)
That's a one-way exit. Use the door to the right. There's a part of the wall to the left of the boss room that you can walk through, which gives a key to the room.

Question about part 2 pocket castle location

Where the hell are succubi from succubi village?I found Natasha,and random encounter ones, but can't find those from original trilogy. even though they are on my party select(I can summon them into party but I run around castle everywhere few times and I can't find them :mad:)
They are on the ship. Talk to a maid and pick the second last option to teleport there.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know, i keep seeing ppl asking where "insert name" in the pocket castle.
you can directly teleport to that unit when you highlight their name and press "D" button in ur keyboard....