What's new

ACT Ci-En Loli Ryona [Tozicode] Fictional Girls Fantasia

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I only have the house, plains and village unlocked, is that all in the free version or how do I unlock the rest? I beat the goblin boss already
Explore every area of the map and search for every single floating tile, go to the town and talk to every single npc. There's home, town, plains, goblin cave, another cave above that with grabby hands and one final area below town with ropers and facehuggers.

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does clothing damage work on the other two characters?

Edit: Yes it does. You have to activate the western statue in the goblin burrow (not the one after defeating the goblin king).
Usually you would expect clothing/equipment destruction to be enabled from the start in these kinds of adventure games. I don't know why it's a "skill" in this one.

Last edited:

axmed4555

Reputation score
Also you need the pass-000.dat and pass-001.dat to unlock hidden stuff for now

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
By 'hidden stuff' I assume you mean everything after the goblin boss, since the game just seems to hit a wall once you complete that quest. No other areas open up.

Edit: Derp, the release note readme says as much.

Reputation score
There is a trick.
After you can summon another heroines, make your heroine naked and change your PC to another ones.
Get the summon idea for that heroine and summon the naked heroine, and she will keep naked.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Can't find the stone on the goblin cave... tried going left all the way only to meet dead end (and engage with bats enemies)

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The leftmost map at goblin cave have 2 path leading to up (left and right), the left one contain stone and the right one go to area before boss room

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is it perhaps possible for other users to share the pass files?

Edit: nvm, I got too impatient. I'll just wait for future updates

Last edited:
Reputation score
For your information, the author has made a wiki page, that is very rough, and in Japanese.

Can't find the stone on the goblin cave... tried going left all the way only to meet dead end (and engage with bats enemies)
The stone is in Map5, refer to .

OP
T

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So only left twice? Cause after some left, I only found Up as the way to move to another room.
Just making sure, but you know the cave is an offshoot of the first plains map, and not the top mountain cave on the world map, right?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Just making sure, but you know the cave is an offshoot of the first plains map, and not the top mountain cave on the world map, right?
It's the map with two goblin in front of the entrance right?

Is the stone before or after the room with ENGAGE with 2 Bats as enemies?

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's the map with two goblin in front of the entrance right?

Is the stone before or after the room with ENGAGE with 2 Bats as enemies?
yes if u hug the wall has u walk up from the goblin u wont have to fight the bats, then go far left then up.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Is it the same content for all the 3 girls? Or is there missing content on the non-primary girl?
Also, anyone have a save with the stones and content up to the end of the demo?

OP
T

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it the same content for all the 3 girls? Or is there missing content on the non-primary girl?
Also, anyone have a save with the stones and content up to the end of the demo?
AFAIK, in the current state, the character images are different, but the sprite animations are currently just pallette swaps for the characters and are otherwise the same.