What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Tozicode] カナデロオグ / Kanaderogue

Reputation score
that's pointles @Darkless_the_Black_Rabbit a lot of text is untraslated, specially the items description.
For item descriptions, the free 1.07 version has almost all the translation, more than the paid one.It sounds silly.

As I found in author's translation page (include in-game texts for users to provide their translates to the author), EN's translation is less than others.
The translation page opened 2 years ago. If there is a translator, he should already helped in the past. I don't think there will be one...
Ah yes, the author has updated Chinese translations for the paid version in this month. I think the translation page still works, if someone provide the translation.

Last edited:

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score
posted on f95 oct. 11th
"Nazrat24
the creator is not the person translating it, i've been working on translating the game for a while now and finally finished it now since the final update has been added, its a lot harder to translate than normal because of the way the coding is done, the update will be out soon for the translation "

namedyus

Reputation score
I see some screenshots and videos with the top right section translated to English, but when I go into the config file and change the language to English all I get are instructions in the tutorial and some other things. Does anyone know how to change this so there is more in English like other people have shown?

I am using the DLsite trial version if that matters.

Reputation score
I see some screenshots and videos with the top right section translated to English, but when I go into the config file and change the language to English all I get are instructions in the tutorial and some other things. Does anyone know how to change this so there is more in English like other people have shown?

I am using the DLsite trial version if that matters.
Maybe the things you have seen are from the free 1.07 version.
It has more translation than the plus version - even the latest 1.3.1 one.
If you want to get the free version, you can find it in the author's or .
A thing to mention that, the main storyline is not translated, in both versions.

namedyus

Reputation score
Maybe the things you have seen are from the free 1.07 version.
It has more translation than the plus version - even the latest 1.3.1 one.
If you want to get the free version, you can find it in the author's or .
A thing to mention that, the main storyline is not translated, in both versions.
So... the 1.0.7 version has more translated than the DLsite Trial or the DLsite full purchase versions?
Even if main story isn't TL'd I'm just looking for the scene descriptions at least (y)
Thanks for the link to the Fantia

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So... the 1.0.7 version has more translated than the DLsite Trial or the DLsite full purchase versions?
Even if main story isn't TL'd I'm just looking for the scene descriptions at least (y)
Thanks for the link to the Fantia
Bare in mind that the author has hinted that a translated version will be coming out Soon(tm)
Edit: My bad, it looks like the translation is being done by some kind anon

Last edited:
Reputation score
As the translation page is open for everyone to edit, I'm not sure if there is someone who deleted the translation between the finishing of free and paid version.
And cause the later paid version has less translation than the earlier free one.

namedyus

Reputation score
As the translation page is open for everyone to edit, I'm not sure if there is someone who deleted the translation between the finishing of free and paid version.
And cause the later paid version has less translation than the earlier free one.
That would blow

kiba

Reputation score
i bought the full game but everytime i use an item or pick the sacks from the enemys it crashes im not sure how to fix it

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you running the game in Japanese locale?
You should also install every additional directx pack and msvc update. I've had those fix some weird issues.

kiba

Reputation score
Are you running the game in Japanese locale?
You should also install every additional directx pack and msvc update. I've had those fix some weird issues.
which ones should i download to fix the problem?

Madly

Reputation score
The manual came with the game, it was in one of the folders.

The save goes inside the same folder where the game.exe file is. Looks like I made a mistake as I did some testing and the save 99 file doesn't contain gallery data after all (tested by removing the save 99 file and seeing what happens). I have attached all my saves. the second save is the one that has most of the CG. Missing zombie, human faced bug, and first goblin attack.
I tried your save, but I got invalid data when I got to your save file
Also I wonder why I don't see any other Gallery and I only get HypnoMask and Jellyfish Fatal scene? Like I can't get other's

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I tried your save, but I got invalid data when I got to your save file
Also I wonder why I don't see any other Gallery and I only get HypnoMask and Jellyfish Fatal scene? Like I can't get other's

I'm fairly certain my .zip file is actually a .rar file. You can try renaming to .rar. Otherwise I'm not sure what is causing the save file to not work. Perhaps its because a new version of the game doesn't accept the save files?

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow I haven't played this since v0.05 all those years ago, glad to see it's still being updated, although... sad to see the translation mishap in the full version. How much is new/different in "Plus"? Even the free 1.07 is like double the content from my old save judging by the clear percentage, so I'm content with this, and item descriptions being in English is a... plus. Once the skills start stacking up it gets rather painful to dungeon dive as an illiterate, so I'd rather not go through with that again if I can help it.

Reputation score
i bought the full game but everytime i use an item or pick the sacks from the enemys it crashes im not sure how to fix it

I'm having a similar problem with the game: whenever I try to use an ability, the game just crashes. Which means I can't even complete the tutorial.

I am in Japanese locale. I believe I have all the DirectX and MSVC updates (just downloaded the latter to be sure).

UnLuckyCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How much is new/different in "Plus"?
Ah, looks like there's a bunch of EX dungeons, complete with new mobs and bosses. There's also game over CGs by various artists, and bundled in is a promotional manga by someone I'm following on Pixiv. They're actually the reason I checked back since 2016. I was like "huh this looks really familiar for some reason..."
I'm having a similar problem with the game: whenever I try to use an ability, the game just crashes. Which means I can't even complete the tutorial.

I am in Japanese locale. I believe I have all the DirectX and MSVC updates (just downloaded the latter to be sure).
Hm, is it a windows 11 issue? Do you have the same problem on both 1.07 and the newest paid version? I don't think it affects anything important, but are your filenames in proper Japanese, rather than broken Unicode? Also not sure if crash dumps go in the log.txt file, but maybe there could be something in there.