What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Tozicode] カナデロオグ / Kanaderogue

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Has anyone managed to unpack data.dxa? Looks like DxaDecode.exe would do the trick here but I can't get it to work without the encryption key...

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i thought the description said that the game was free or something...where is the free version of this game?
It's available on the developer's Fantia/Ci-en accounts. We can't link to them because the rules say so.

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Before I move this thread over, are there any specific controls here beyond RPG Maker style?
Other than the usual Z, X, C, and arrow keys, or wasd.

"Q" kills you, "R" sends you to title screen, "L" shows you text history, "M" alters the map size, "TAB" changes your form.

I don't think there are any other controls than that.

insect297

Reputation score
Anyone know how to kill the mudman properly? I keep getting swalloed up and dying :/

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Other than the usual Z, X, C, and arrow keys, or wasd.

"Q" kills you, "R" sends you to title screen, "L" shows you text history, "M" alters the map size, "TAB" changes your form.

I don't think there are any other controls than that.
Works for me. Thread moved the the H-Games section.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Nope, most things are not translated, specially the item descriptions and the map selection menu.
Didn't the items used to be translated a long time ago? I wonder if there's some way to get that info and put it in the full game. I would've been more inclined to buy it instead of pirating it had it still had the english item names. Specially since you screw yourself if you put on a cursed item.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The rules are shit . . .
It's like your country's constitution or carrots. Read it/taste them before you say so :LOL:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's very much allowed to link to pages featuring no sensitive content.
Like this: (lv2 Mushroom is as naked as an horse in a western, I gotta admit)
Where you click from the linked page is of no relevance to ULMF.
However, direct links to controversial content are not fine. Then again, the circle's name, tozicode.com , should be good enough a hint to prevent any whining ;)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Okay some scenes are just not triggering for me.

I've lost to the aluraune, nothing.
I lost to the hypnomasks during a grapple nothing.

Something seems off.

Ok I figured it out. You have to lose to specific enemies.

Also heres the translated notes from the manual

On the final floor of the Rock Labyrinth, the game is over after being attacked by a human face bug.
Game over due to tentacles attack
The game is over while being captured by the Hypnomask
The game is over due to a mimic attack
The game is over due to the attack of Love Lob
The game is over due to the attack of Bidoku jellyfish
In the labyrinth of a solitary island, the game is over due to a goblin attack
In Labyrinth EX on a solitary island, the game is over due to a goblin attack
The game is over due to the attack of the spellbook of bugs
Game over due to zombie attack
In the labyrinth of machines, the game is over due to an injector attack
Game over due to Daitiskas attack
The game is over due to Sahagin's attack
The game is over on the final floor of the Jukai Labyrinth
The game is over due to the attack of succubus monsters
The game is over on the last floor of the last labyrinth
Game over with the second form of Grigo attack
Hellhound attack causes game over

I have attached my gallery save, it has most of the game overs except for the one with the human face bug, the first goblin attack, zombie and whatever the last labyrinth is supposed to be. Do back up your saves before trying mine. You can access the gallery by pressing X at the stage select menu and then selecting the chat option. The game overs are listed as "fatality"

Attachments

Last edited:

Lloyd Dunamis

Lurker
Reputation score
For the illustrations to be drawn by several artists, especially those I'm already following, is quite a prize in itself. This is really brilliant, and presses my buttons accordingly <3

Meanwhile, this is a very nice game to you, allowing one to optionally move with WASD keys, then Z X C for action/confirm/cancel keys: definitely operational with just one hand.
...But I don't do the other thing with the other hand.

I find the method to upgrade your own stats...or the tentaclothes' stats, very intuitive. So glad it's also customizable at will, instead of permanent unchangeable stats; avoiding the need for stats reset or something similar.
I'm thankful that there's abundance of Mana source, so I don't have to worry about identifying all unknown stuff. I'll take that part of "unknown until tried" challenge aspect in some other rogue game; I'm here to...well, chill; though I understand that there the situational feeling/fetish of getting defeated due to cursed unlucky equipment or similar.
I wish the item interface let us issue commands earlier than the animation finish / let us not wait for the prompt animation to finish though, so that we can identify or use items quicker.

I'm not done yet, but just partway through, I've already enjoyed it so much <3

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So about the translation...

The game was partially translated during its development. A few years back, the developer made a post on their website opening the game up to anyone willing to submit a translation:

The Google Drive links lead to the actual in-game files containing all of the untranslated text, including fatalitites. (It has even been updated to include untranslated text from the new fatalitites)
If anyone is willing, they can translate the files and send them to the developer according to the translation instructions.

Furthermore, I really want to bring to people's attention that tozicode's games have their data packed into a .DXA archive. There are tools for extracting and re-packing DXArchives, but not without the password for the archive first. DXExtract has a brute force method to find an unknown password, but for whatever reason it doesn't work on tozicode's games.
On the homepage of DXExtract, someone posted the extraction password for the newest version of Recover the Restarts, then disappeared.

If we can figure out the password for the .dxa archive, we could fully translate the game ourselves, right now.
Modding would even be possible as people have already done in Recover the Restarts (custom clothing, nude mode, etc.)

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How...do you get the things for uprgades?...i cant read THIS ARGH

Lloyd Dunamis

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah, I got a bug where trying to activate a (horse) trap while getting eaten by a mimic lets her and the mimic disappear together. Game still runs, but the only thing I can do is exit game or go to title screen.
It was a nice and hard to find setup, too...
210331_032740.png

The game was partially translated during its development. A few years back, the developer made a post on their website opening the game up to anyone willing to submit a translation:

The Google Drive links lead to the actual in-game files containing all of the untranslated text, including fatalitites. (It has even been updated to include untranslated text from the new fatalitites)
If anyone is willing, they can translate the files and send them to the developer according to the translation instructions.
Wow, that's actually nicely open of them, imo!
This being an open Google Drive document, I thought the dev can just pull whatever translation was made into the document and implement it upon building a game's update or something. Do we still have to actually send a copy of the document individually to the dev though?

Last edited:

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sometimes monsters drop "item bags" when you defeat them. Use these bags while you are in the dungeon to increase your "skills." (Item bags cannot be used outside of the dungeon)
When one of your "skills" levels up from using an item, you will hear a success noise.
When your skills level up, you need to remember to increase them from the "bug icon" menu outside of dungeons. When your skills "level up" they need to be "increased" to gain their effects, otherwise you will never actually get stronger.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I have attached my gallery save, it has most of the game overs except for the one with the human face bug, the first goblin attack, zombie and whatever the last labyrinth is supposed to be. Do back up your saves before trying mine. You can access the gallery by pressing X at the stage select menu and then selecting the chat option. The game overs are listed as "fatality"
I've pasted your file into the game folder and for some reason the whole gallery is still off.
Is the save folder on another location??

Also, where did you find that manual? I need to know which enemies are which... :S

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@BapZap: to sum it up - SOL.
As I've noted almost two years ago, dxlib has come up with a new archive format (v8)...
This game is using it for its resources. As in v8 the header is not encrypted, there's no simple method of retrieving the key.
Obviously, as any other reversible obfuscation method it's reversible too, but it's significantly harder and old tools won't work.