What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Tozicode] カナデロオグ / Kanaderogue

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Actually #251 has already answered.
Unlike slimes those use similar graphics, there are some unique mobs in DLC maps.
If you are interested, there are totally 3 pass-files. They are in: Nov 2018 (ver. 0.11), Feb 2019 (ver. 0.14), and Apr 2019 (ver. 0.16).
Are they expensive? = o

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The pass file is not so expens- oh whoops, dropped it everywhere
(This is obtained prior to his patreon shut down, includes all 3 passes, RIP supporting tozicode)

Since so many asked, to use the pass files, create a file named "pass" in the game's root folder, put all 3 pass file in the folder, the extra dungeon should now be available!

Attachments

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Damn son love you!
I remember a while back a guy with a name like cat fish or something with a profile pic of a bearded captain with sunglasses shared some too.
And with yours, we may have the full deal!
God bless you both!

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You just put them files in the folder (iirc named "passes" or something), then in game some ex stages get unlocked, provided you've reached that point. Again, iirc.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
You just put them files in the folder (iirc named "passes" or something), then in game some ex stages get unlocked, provided you've reached that point. Again, iirc.
Is the folder located in the game folder itself, or on appdata?

melopopoman

Reputation score
I try to paste pass file to passfile folder run the game, but not any effect

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
New update from the dev, which surprised me.

Apparently the dev has been planning some updates for a while, but was trying to get some work done on fictional girls first. Now that he's made some progress there, he's turning his attention back to this. None of it's out yet, but I think it's going to be a free content update - or several - that he releases as it's ready.

Planned: 2 new dungeons (with some new enemies, including a fly in the first one, check attachment) and 8 new game overs, with cgs (base game currently only has 7, so this is huge.)

Really looking forward to this myself.

Attachments

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Developer's Ci-en was updated.

The paid (DLSite version) of Kanaderogue has been announced and the developer is aiming for full release at the end of this month.
That's pretty quick.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Before I move this thread over, are there any specific controls here beyond RPG Maker style?

uhjbnm

Reputation score
i thought the description said that the game was free or something...where is the free version of this game?