Renne Kanzack

Reputation score
Can i request too? I will really appreciate it
[CHAINGANG] The Pig King RJ233740

warshadow412

Reputation score

shondu

Reputation score
I'd like to request a translation of one of Dieselmine's newest works: Trinity Dungeon ~Succubus, Girls, and Erotic Dungeon~

Thanks in advance to anyone who picks this up :3

snusnumrik

Lurker
Reputation score
Requesting the translation of this game

R-18G and it is in Chinese.

I believe the author would welcome anyone willing to help with the translation.

Hope to find someone here.

Dalius95

Lurker
Reputation score
Was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind translating the fight scenes/gallery playroom between the monster girls in ROBFS4U

There's already a partial translation out but all the fight scenes and monster girls are still in japanese. Thanks in advance if someone picks this up.

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since I'm all out of options regarding AGTH and literally any other Text-Hooker, if someone could take on :

If I could translate it myself I would, but my knowledge in translating games stretches as far as downloading an already translated game. So if any kind-hearted translator would help a fella out, would be great.

gigvigilance

Lurker
Reputation score
Was wondering if anyone would make a partial (full translation would be very nice but partial is fine too) for RJ244513 (it has shotacon so i'm not sure i'm allowed to link that) as it's seems like a pretty good game with milfs.
Thank you for anyone who decides translate this!

SSaymSSik

Reputation score
Hope someone translate this game: , it's awesome with beautiful main char

Magodei

Reputation score
Hello there...I can't open a game that I just bought from Dlsite. I'm feeling frustrating these day due to loss money for cannot open game.
It's like I just open game then it close after 2-3 seconds. I tried several times though but the result was the same.
If you guys have some suggestion help me pls... TOT I'm still hoping.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hello there...I can't open a game that I just bought from Dlsite. I'm feeling frustrating these day due to loss money for cannot open game.
It's like I just open game then it close after 2-3 seconds. I tried several times though but the result was the same.
If you guys have some suggestion help me pls... TOT I'm still hoping.
Wrong thread. But nevertheless, game that close immediately is often a sign of your AV preventing it to work. Shut it down for a try or add an exception.

Naheal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure if it already exists, but I am looking for a partial translation of this one:

Google fu is proving to be largely useless for me, so I'm not sure if it's already been done. Sorry if I missed it.

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can you transalate this game plz

This game is nice artwork and interesting System but the game have quest need some transalate for more easy understand

lomp

Reputation score
hi can you translate this game pls i dont have see any post with.

succubus dreamer.

Happyboi

Lurker
Reputation score
It would be really cool if someome translates these MASTERPIECES :3 Thank you in advance for making our world better:love:

Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san ~Iki Jigoku ni Ochita Kazoku no Game~

DominancE

Discipline LS

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ok i know this game already has a partial but i still wanna see a complete translation of this game

jap - hxxps://

eng - hxxps://

flamecid

Lurker
Reputation score
I would really like this game translated, please help

Aikomeow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I would really like this game translated, please help

BLACK SOUL 2