What's new

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder how a voiced multiple ending good game like this hasn´t ever been translated, would someone of the experts look at it?

I asked Acerola to translate and put in on Steam, but it seems for some reason they don´t

DankUta

Reputation score

Because all Rio games eventually got translated, why not keep the tradition going?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I asked Acerola to translate and put in on Steam, but it seems for some reason they don´t
Maybe because it has been made by Dieselmine, and not Acerola? :rolleyes:

nepheele

Reputation score

Request a translation of this one, it's a rather short game with art of doskoinpo

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Request a translation of this one, it's a rather short game with art of doskoinpo
Well, translation could help, the game from that circle are grindfest where even cheating to max lv don't really help farming since you'll have to use strat with your multiple charac skills to win.
They are way too much of a pain to really enjoy for the art avaiable (from the few I tried, I and up giving up plyaing the circle game).

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Would anyone be interested in translating this game? It seems to have a lot of great content, but most of it is text and can't really enjoy this game to the fullest without a nice English translation.

Thanks!

nepheele

Reputation score
Well, translation could help, the game from that circle are grindfest where even cheating to max lv don't really help farming since you'll have to use strat with your multiple charac skills to win.
They are way too much of a pain to really enjoy for the art avaiable (from the few I tried, I and up giving up plyaing the circle game).
The second one (jap) wasn't so hard to complete if i remember correctly with cheat.
This one is still hard to find online, but i hope someone translate it.
Except this one i really hoped someone picked up the dropped project of RE171282 for years, but still nothing, too bad.

Whiptail

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wanted to know if a translation existed for this one, i played it a long time ago but I got stuck near the end or at the post end event.
I'm really interrested to know the content of the discussion too.

And if the translation doesnt exist then i guess i make the demand, maybe someone will be interested by it.
The game is about a boy and his servant, you need to take of their lust value and "love" values to unlock certains scene.

thanks in advance

Last edited:

Sitas

Reputation score
Last edited:

ranfar5

Reputation score
I'd like to second an earlier request:
ふらっしゅきゃんぴんぐ RJ233542 aka Flash Camping by HHWorks. I own it but there's not even a thread or walkthrough let alone a translation.
DLSite link:
DLSite Eng:

peixe751

Reputation score
Translation Request:

hayuki

Reputation score
I would like to request this game to be translation. Thanks

curlyboy01

Reputation score
Translation request:

Game:

Alblaski

Reputation score
Translation Request:
DLSite:

Titoro

Reputation score
Hi! I found someone to translate the prequel's script while I edited them in myself. I was wondering if someone here could translate this one while I edit the script in myself?

therez1

Reputation score
Hi! Breaking Lurkertude to see if anyone wants to translate this, it honestly looks like a ton of fun but I haven't seen anything about it besides whats on DLsite