What's new

hayuki

Reputation score
I would like to request this game to be translation. Thanks

Kazu93

Reputation score
I would like to request this game please.

orobas

Reputation score
Would be great if someone wants to translate this one:

It's mainly about making your daughter want to have sex with you gaining relationship points. Does have some funny dialogues and decent animations, It's censored.
They made it with kirikiri. I've played it from start to finish using textractor and it's pretty entertaining, a cool one for those who enjoy SLGs.

I don't have much experience, but I offer myself to extract and replace assets, alter scripts encoding, fix text wrapping, edit images, prepare patches and whatnot. Anything but translating, since I lack japanese skills.

Last edited:

peixe751

Reputation score
Would be great if someone wants to translate this one:

It's mainly about making your daughter want to have sex with you gaining relationship points. Does have some funny dialogues and decent animations, It's censored.
They made it with kirikiri2. I've played it from start to finish using textractor and it's pretty entertaining, a cool one for those who enjoy SLGs.

I don't have much experience, but I offer myself to extract and replace assets, alter scripts encoding, fix text wrapping, edit images, prepare patches and whatnot. Anything but translating, since I lack japanese skills.
Tried this game with Textractor but i simply cant make the program work, always getting the Kirikiri1: disable GDI hooks

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Please Can someone translate this one:

Thats is so awesome story/battle system/ and game itself! It would so amazing play english versio and understand everything :)

ae3o

Reputation score
Translation Request:
DLSite:

This game is awesome. Idk why there is no game discussion thread on ULMF for this ._.

sonhot

Reputation score
Translation request.

Well, at least you could cuck back instead of behaving like a total masochist i guess lul.

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Please Can someone translate this one:

Thats is so awesome story/battle system/ and game itself! It would so amazing play english versio and understand everything :)
I looked into this a little bit, but found the biggest challenge with translating it is how there's no tools to translate SRPG Studio (a.k.a Fire Emblem Maker) games. This makes it unlikely translation unless someone were to figure out how to translate them..

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
this game here is also a gem for a mind breaking game

i would love to see it translated

linshao

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi i wanted to ask if someone can trasnlate this two games.

Thanks in advance.. i only found the threads but no luck.

Khaz713

Reputation score
Translation request:

Mayks

Reputation score
Translation request:

Hope someone get interested like i am.

spitoftea

Reputation score
hello, can anyone translate "guren" 1999 pc hrpg produced by ZONE

there is also an OVA of the game known as blood shadow

martobgbg

Reputation score
Hello,im new to this forum. I got here while looking for specific H-game on englisch. And how you can guess i didn't find it 😂😂😢😢. If someone can help,with information about future translations on this game, translate it or even with mechanical translation i will be grateful. Here is the game below:

WagnerR2

Reputation score
Could you please translate this game here? I would be very grateful.
it's called witchtits queen fantasy

alizzer

Reputation score
Translation Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/erumia-vs-...s-fighting-maidens-machine-translation.12480/
DLsite Link:

The translation in the thread is but a machine translation, but in the type of game this is, a great part of the appeal is the dialogue, so I feel it's a shame this never got a proper translation.
I'd be willing to offer an agreed upon beforehand monetary compensation even.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Impregnation-themed dungeon crawler. It's beautiful.