What's new

Mayks

Reputation score
Hi i'm new here

I want to ask if this game is already being translated or someone want to do it, it's pretty long the game:

IsDelicious001

Reputation score

Just wondering if anyone would translate this since i find the game super cuuute. Love its art and music too.

P.s. it contains futa btw

koomakam

Reputation score
Would anybody be willing to translate EDEN?

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looking how Goblin Walker had an English version, dunno if that one is gonna get any, so if anyone could look into it and see if it's possible to translate that would be marvelous.

AoEidolon

Lurker
Reputation score
seems to be an interesting open ended futa game where the protagonist is a predatory futanari. It does have a lot of text and subsystems so I found myself quickly lost when trying it out.

Eagleslash

Reputation score
i wonder if someone can translate that game

i'm new so i don't know if that in the right way to make a request

Last edited:

Fostern

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Translation Request Thread

If someone could finish up this translation that would be amazing.

DuceHunt

Reputation score
Re: Translation Request Thread

Requesting translation for Kemomimi Slave

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ151226.html
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE151226.html

dingo4life

Reputation score
Would love if anyone would pick this up, even if it's just a partial.
I've been told it got sorta life-sim elements in it, but I got stuck pretty fast.

Vasyok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Requesting translation for [housegame] NINJA GIRL AYAME

Someone already post half-translaned ver here but Original thread was deleted I dont know why
Proof

Attachments

IceHunt55

Reputation score
Translation Request for
Sayoko ~The Summer of Wishing to Stars~

English DLSite link:
Japanese DLSite link:

I've lurked around the forum for a bit and I couldn't find the game thread. I think it doesn't exist yet, considering it's a pretty new game.

My opinions: I played the demo and I can say that there is a lot of build-up which I LOVE. The womanizer seems very dashing and by the time the demo ends he has already taken one other girl from her boyfriend and turned him into a cuck. The MC also has one scene with the twin-tailed classmate of his but the demo mostly focused on the main couple's slow and steady progression. This is a great game and if something deserves to carry the legacy of the great NTRPG and its sequel, this is the game to do it.

JaccobD

Reputation score
Someone's probably already suggested this but I'd love to see Dungeon of Erotic Master

Japanese DLsite link:
Game thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/rushimaru-...utaa-dungeon-of-erotic-master-rj209600.10896/

I loved Goblin walker and this is even better in every way. The art is fantastically stylised and I'm a big fan of old school dungeon crawlers, plus the H content looks great and varied, since Goblin Walker got translated I'd like to see this get at least a partial translation, its definitely worth it!

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Would be cool to see Spotlight Cinderella by Bellzebubu translated.
Dlsite:
Game thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/bellzebubu...-spotlight-cinderella-re188230-rj188230.9671/

I'd love to see this game translated, bellzebubu is known pretty much by Jitaku Keibiin aka Homeguard. They tend to put endings, CGs, or other content under pretty strict conditions and oh boi would it help to be able to see it in english. Most of the problem in this game is the "protection" system, since you have to protect your idol against stalkers via security guards check. There's supposed to be a text that triggers a warning, and then the second time it's game over, but... It's in moonrune, so dunno when that is and I keep getting game overs (and if I put too many guards I go bankrupt yay). Overall this game seems cool as a managing game, but not being able to understand what job gives what stat, money or fame for example, kinda ruins the experience.
Also, there's an expansion for more "rape/ntr/something" and more "vanilla". You can add 1 of your choice or both, you're not obligated to install the dark route or the light one (I installed only the light route since I don't like ntr, fugg off with that).

viper_zero

Reputation score
Request to translate The War Disorder Hexa
Note: Every H scene in this game is basically r*pe/gangr*pe or violation using toys.

Dlsite:

As the Dlsite description says its basically 6 (short length?) RPGs packed into one package all taking place in the same fantasy/medieval world in the midst of a war. Four of the main characters appear as either soldiers or commanders in their respective factions while two characters are what seem to be a criminal/raider and adventurer. The game uses a different systems for each of the main characters but one of the male-female characters are similar such as Leda's and Gear's which so far are just focused on combat as opposed to Ingo's which is an open world explore pillage and blunder experience. Some main characters do appear in other character's stories but so far I've only seen Bolde in one of the branches in Gear's story. The reason why i'm requesting for a translation is that each route is unique and there are different decisions that can then further branch out into other smaller branches in the story. It isn't the "yes/no" kind of RPG where you can literally use brute force to complete the game and experience it as a whole complete experience aside from the main soldiers stories such as Gear's or Leda's. As of now (5th Nov) i have only gotten two endings in Gear's storyline and the other paths seem more convoluted than Gear's especially Ingo's and Fay's as the game basically gives you a high degree of freedom in their respective story arcs as you're allowed to explore the world. It would be really neat if i can finally play this with a full translation as it would allow me to fully utilise the different choices and potential outcomes without needing to resort to save scumming just to see any major/minor changes made by the characters.

ShadowRulerXIII

Reputation score
This are the games i would like to see a translation:

Dl site:

DL site:

Dl site:

If anybody picks this games up id be glad or if id miss the thread for one of them please do notify me.

lazyno2

Lurker
Reputation score
Requesting this game