What's new

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How would i go about asking for a translation request? i've tried but i have been doing it wrong.
Well, you created specific thread in the game and translation section of the forum asking for one game to be translated.
Yet, you just quoted here the rule saying that all translation request have to be made in this thread.
So you have to ask for it in this thread, and hope someone will pick your request.

Still, considering the double thread creation mistake you just made and the number of negative replies they incured, I'm not sure someone will pick you demand...

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm sure the chances of this being translated are lower than usual cause the fetish focus is on vore, but I figured I'd throw this out there on the off chance that someone might translate it. It's in RPG Maker MV, I believe. If that makes any difference.
DLsite

Thread
https://ulmf.org/threads/black-meganedan-no.10720/

ReekaPeen

Reputation score
Well, you created specific thread in the game and translation section of the forum asking for one game to be translated.
Yet, you just quoted here the rule saying that all translation request have to be made in this thread.
So you have to ask for it in this thread, and hope someone will pick your request.

Still, considering the double thread creation mistake you just made and the number of negative replies they incured, I'm not sure someone will pick you demand...
Yeah i appreciate the reply and the kind answer. I know i messed up on posting it but too bad my post in the cause of a turn-off for a good game. Thanks everyone in ULMF, I'm sorry for the misguided posts, once again.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It has probably been mentioned before, but I would love if someone would translate "Ordeal of Princess Eris" because it's honestly an absolutely amazing game. Plus, there is already a decent partial available.

DLSite:
Partial https://ulmf.org/threads/re-rj161447-ordeal-of-princess-eris.7903/
Asked a couple of time since it release 2 years ago, hope someone will pick it up this time (or even any of the other works from this circle ^^ )

cordialfellow

Lurker
Reputation score

slybeast99

Reputation score
Could someone do a full translation of this 1? The art looks good in this one.

Wild Kingdom ~Cat Eared Girl Leonya's Hubby Hunt!~

Last edited:

slybeast99

Reputation score
Ok someone needs to do a full translation of this l played Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG and that was awesome.

Metal Edge Girl Blazer: RPG

Last edited:

slybeast99

Reputation score
Could someone do a full translation of any one of these, honestly these look like fun.

Shotaro

Reputation score
Hello, I don't know if this has been requested already, but I'd love someone to partially or completely translate this:

Kulburz

Reputation score
This one would be nice, please^^

JaccobD

Reputation score
Eh, might as well throw a coin into the wishing well and pray. I'd really like a translation of;

Nice art and animation, plus its dragon quest themed, which is always fun. Honestly I'm just running out of good translated RPGs

randombob22

Reputation score
A bit of an unusual request, but would anyone be willing to translate any of the Hypno Arubaito series? Even a translated script could go a long way to getting a VA to record it.

Series DLsite link:

yano

Reputation score
Lilia's Livelihood. 1.2GB
Devils were tempted by ballad of anima... 557MB
Sorry I couldn't find this one on the dlsite, but it's called ANERA. 300MB. I'll have the other two linked from mega below.
This one is Devils were tempted by ballad of anima...
This one is Lilia's livelihood. If anyone wishes to take up translating then please do. I have yet to see any sort of progress on these three so take your pick.

dhanamerdeka

Reputation score
Hello... can i ask anyone to translate this VN?
in my opinion the story is Epic because he have NTR

(in my experience NTR story have Heavy and deep story also have amazing Art)
here the link
sorry for my bad english