What's new

makmaru619

Reputation score
Re: Translation Request Thread

These Starwroks games look awesome and are just waiting for someone to translate them:

:

:

:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Requesting full translation of a great game (but hard to translate)

goopyb00py

Reputation score
Has anyone taken a shot at this game?
I think it translates to something like Little Red Riding Hood in the Cave... or something.

ShenHue

Lurker
Reputation score
Could someone translate the TS Mahou Shoujo Nao series? It's have a nice corruption angle and a nice art.

Riger

Reputation score
Just saw this one this morning and it looks interesting. I love corruption types.

Lily Marleen ~Tainted and Corrupted Yuri~

ButtHurt911

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello could someone translate : NPC姦‐無抵抗な女の子達を犯せる世界‐2

Thanks you
Yes, please, someone translate this! The first one was translated, would love to see the sequel done too.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I suggest translation of this game: .
The game has a great art, a nice story and got already two content update, but it is indeed quite long. If a complete translation feels too much, even a partial (item, skill and the quests log, especially for the secondary quests) would be good.

Fabi

Reputation score
Requesting translation of this game: .
Thanks.

thesilverderp

Reputation score
Litterally any work by Gensou Maten Rou:

Looks like a game with lots of good content, but there is almost no way to play this without insane patience or knowing how to read japanese. Seems like a waste. Unless someone can find a translation, because I sure couldn't.
Here is the japanese dlsite if you need it:

Tyranado

Reputation score
Requesting a translation for Yume Same:

Vlaphor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm hoping for a translation of Flame Knight Ytona 2.

I've kind of tinkered with this myself and have managed to get all of the video files taken out and set as .mp4 files, but I'm not having any luck with the data.xp3 file. None of the XP3 decryptors seems to work anymore, at least in a way that I can figure out. Also, I don't really speak Japanese, but I was just going to tinker with the script files a bit and see what I could do. As of right now, I've been playing this game with google translate pointed at the screen and I have a general idea of what is going on, but a full translation would be amazing. The first one got an official translation, but thanks to DLsites protection, I've not been able to get my purchase copy to work, also part 2 is far sexier.

So yeah, this game really doesn't have much text and the videos are amazing if anyone is interested,

nameofman

Reputation score
Re: Translation Request

Could anyone make a translation of RE275670/RJ275670 (Don't Get Caught! The Witch Recruitment Exam/ ) please?

I've played the game a little and there are choices you need to make however, I can only go so far without a translation.
The game is supposed to have comedical elements however I can't get the jokes due to the language barrier, and it does seem to be funny.
The games premise seems unique and different from what I have played.

DLsite:
English DLsite:

Please and thank you.

akaliryze

Reputation score
Princess Prince ~Feminized Royal Boy Lute's Erotic Adventure

WHZST

Reputation score
Couldn't find a translation anywhere for Shoujo Ramune

kubex2

Reputation score
I request translation for 2 SEQUEL games, one of best femdom monster girl games out there, 1st is translated but 2nd and 3rd are not