What's new

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Currently have v9.01(unpatched w/patch included) & 9.03. Going through previous PM's, if I missed you or you want a copy PM me.

Patch notes from v8
ver9.03
・周回時、進行度がおかしくなる不具合を修正
・マップチップのミスを修正
・誤字を修正

ver9.02
・貴族街ナンパ2が見られない不具合を修正
・一部台詞、演出を修正

ver9.01
・ポモーナ牢での進行不能暗転バグを修正しました

ver9.00
・内容を追加更新しました

ver8.05
・各種不具合を修正

ver8.04
・ナンパ、ドッシーの不具合を修正

ver8.03
・マゼオ、壁尻2の表示不具合を修正
・ゴルシュ関連のイベント不具合を修正

ver8.02
・壁尻で処女喪失しなければ段階2が見られない不具合を修正

ver8.01
・新マップの画像抜けを修正

ver8.00
・内容を追加更新しました。

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
After getting a chance to play through most of it again, old saves? Well they're going to break the game. Especially with the new skill tables added. I also seem to remember at one point getting the 2nd part of Collet's(wind) quest done with the vague 200/210 and dead tree(s) bit. But absolutely can't remember where the trigger for it is now, if you know what I'm talking about feel free to post it. Also the "near ending" bit is rather interesting for those that get that far, and unlike traditional bad end type stuff. It lets you go back to a day and time to redo a section. Something I found rather neat.

Reputation score
Using old saves that before splitting SP and CP to v9 cause problems on skill resetting.
CP refunded usually not enough to let you learn all you learnt before, as CP just refer to your lv, not to what skill you have learnt.

As I know for Koretto's (her name in in-game sources) quest, the steps are mostly refer to days spent.
Step 0: Just talk to her and receive 1 wind seed.
Step 1: On day 10, when wasteland appears, talk to her to solve a puzzle. No wind seed will be received.
Step 2: After step 1 and forest appears, talk to her to solve another puzzle. The entrance for the puzzle room is below the exit of water-gathering zone.
Step 3: On day 30?, when snowfield appears, talk to her to solve another puzzle.
Step 4: Cannot remember what's the day, when swamp appears, talk to her to solve the final puzzle. There is a bad end for her if you choose the wrong answer, and you will not get the forth wind seed. Can be reset after you get a ending and rewind to day 60.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know why i suddenly just go back to the village the moment i touch an enemy all of a sudden?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nope, hadnt even beaten the goblins on that safe.
You had a certain item, which on loss to a monster teleports you to safety. you get given one near the start of the game. it's consumed on use so if you try again you'll get raped properly on defeat most likely.

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
looks like the game is gonna be 3-4 weeks delayed.

PrayGame、今月下旬公開予定ですすめていましたが、
バランス調整や回想部屋等の実装が間に合いそうになく、
他にもどうしても追加したい要素がありまして、
やはり納得いく形で公開したいのでもう3週間~一ヶ月程お時間を頂きたく思います。
申し訳ございません。

併せて、ご協力いただける方を募集致します。
・テストプレイヤー様
人数 3名
内容 少なくとも一周Aエンドまでクリアし、誤字や不具合の報告を頂ける方。
期間 10月上旬~10月20日
報酬 amazonギフト券3000円 & 完成版

協力頂ける方はci-enのメッセージ機能で応募頂けると幸いです。
応募が多数あった場合、
以前協力頂いた方、サークル活動をしている方、支援者様を優先してお願いします。
ご理解よろしくお願い申し上げます。
決まりましたらこの記事に追記し、
お願いする方にメッセージ返信させて頂きます。

すみません、頑張ります。

PrayGame was scheduled to be released later this month,
It seems unlikely that the balance adjustment and implementation of the recollection room will be in time,
There are other elements that I really want to add,
I'd like to publish it in a convincing way, so I'd like to have another 3 weeks to a month.
I'm sorry.

At the same time, we are looking for people who can cooperate.

・ Test player
Number of people 3 people
Contents: Those who can clear at least one round A end and report typographical errors and defects.
Period: Early October to October 20
Reward amazon gift certificate 3000 yen & completed version

If you can cooperate, we would appreciate it if you could apply using the message function of ci-en.
If there are many applications,
Please give priority to those who have cooperated before, those who are doing circle activities, and supporters.
Thank you for your understanding.

If you decide, add it to this article and
We will reply to the request.

I'm sorry, I'll do my best.

Porron77

Reputation score
It's been so long that waiting a couple more weeks doesn't seem that bad.

Reputation score
Can i have a full save data at this game please
i'm missing many scene of this game ._.
Asking a full save for an unfinished game:
your-joke-was-so-funny-i-forgot-to-laugh.jpg

And be serious, it is no help for getting a save to review the scenes, as there is no gallery room atm.
You still cannot review the missed scene that already passed.

RockCat

Reputation score
Anyone has any further info on when exactly the game is going to get relased?

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone has any further info on when exactly the game is going to get relased?
nothing that ive seen on the Ci-en page. i check daily, the last post talked about one more month. that was on the 18th of last month.

hopefully it will be later this month. If i see a update on their page ill post it in here.