Reputation score
- Maxed Eros level
- Go to recollection room
- Talk to Sheep on top, first option
- All gallery unlocked

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can get the patch to upgrade to ver 1.02 here, mostly bugs fix. You still need the main game though

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get water level 5 when selecting the first or second option?
Does anyone know how to increase fame to 100? Ran out of quests to do, only at 78...

Edit: Never mind, figured it out, both of them...

Last edited:

darkxlight

Reputation score
AH FUCK UROOM IS BACK I THOUGHT THEY DIED! ...God damnit welp best hop back into hell

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Anyone know how to do this puzzle ?View attachment 35636
Click the ones that doesn't reflect on both sides, then click the cat.

Btw at day 85 now, only clue I got was wait for someone to recover. Anyone know where to go from there?

Edit: Here's my latest save, still can't figure out where to go...(change extension to .rpgsave)

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
K

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think I saw him in demo at basement in first house. At first he not there but after I beat 1st Goblin boss he appear. Not sure is who you looking for.
You mean inside the first house? Because there is only the guy who offer the house (and a still cant manage to how farm money in the game, it cost a lot!).

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You mean inside the first house? Because there is only the guy who offer the house (and a still cant manage to how farm money in the game, it cost a lot!).
The item you are looking for is given by one of the sheeps in the pink circle in the ocean.
You equip it on the fairy thingy.

hollowzen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone knows how to solve the Wind puzzles? Also, trying to go for a virgin run right now, but I can't find enough quests or intractable to gain enough to advance Light to Lv2

EDIT: Found it, the Golem area unlocked day 10 allows you to grind "goodness" values and the wind quest is also in this area.

Last edited:

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know how to do this puzzle ?View attachment 35636
How did you get there in the first place? I've only managed to get her to show up in the wasteland, talking about stepping on an 8. Earlier in the thread, something was mentioned about a forest unlocking, but haven't found out how yet. This ice area got unlocked due to time events, but She isn't there.

Areks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any way to make numpad 0 the cancel/menu button? I usually play RPG Maker games with the arrows+enter+numpad 0

OP
K

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The item you are looking for is given by one of the sheeps in the pink circle in the ocean.
You equip it on the fairy thingy.
Oh I see. Thanks, but I dont know but its does...nothing. I mean, I equip that in the "fairy" and I dont notice a huge change (if there is some). Also, after the Giant Rope and Karen who got the item it drop from that, what is next? Also, there is another maps/dungeon with other monsters (not golem type) or the only ones are the goblins, ropes and thieves? Also, how I can get access to the Guild? I want to enter in the left side of the city but I still need permission from the guild master....

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How do you stop the heroine from escape teleporting upon defeat? The goblins are supposed to be able to catch you, right?

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you stop the heroine from escape teleporting upon defeat? The goblins are supposed to be able to catch you, right?
Can't remember exactly what it's called but it's from an item you can buy at the store next to the inn. Which force teleports you out of danger, also if you're pregnant at any stage you'll be force-teleported.

Also 1.04 patch is now out.

OP
K

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, another important question. Now Alsy reached the 3 time limit, but now it goes herself to be raped and lost her virginity after she wakes up. There is a way to stop that? Because I only want to follow a virgin route.

Areks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, another important question. Now Alsy reached the 3 time limit, but now it goes herself to be raped and lost her virginity after she wakes up. There is a way to stop that? Because I only want to follow a virgin route.
Buy the book from the brothel that lowers the eros and read it before sleeping maybe

KillerDxD

Reputation score
What's the situation? Like are you at the rental house or the inn? If you're looking to lower lust, get the shojou ❤ book from the water element girl and it should lower it by 100, or just sleep at rental house to avoid the event.

Last edited: