What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Girl Sakura-R (RJ183230)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Girl Sakura-R

Link expired because Mega, either way here it is again boys.
Man, to upload such a large file just because awesome, you are very thanks

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I admit the animations are awesome, the game itself is okay. Not a fan of having to exploit the game itself (Space and Potion) to clear some parts but it seems you have no choice. Especially if you get surrounded cus it seems like you have a split second to do something or your down again.

Arala Cran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to bother, but I keep seeing this "Temporary Error, Retrying..." error code and it doesn't want to go through. I'm wondering what's going on with this? :(

Edit: never mind, it finally went in now.

Last edited:

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The link for the uncensored demo in the creator's site
mega.nz/#!2F0EHAyS!I1ByCyhCCy95m4NI0GJA5Y2IiUqTSu0uB4bRtKlTsJw
Any chance anyone just has the files we need to take from the demo to replace in the fullgame? Would be a more condensed download and be more convenient.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The H-content is as good as expected from the demo, but these freezes when choosing to game over really sour the deal. Can't deal with it until the fixed version comes out.

I really wish he'd make the character capable of fighting when in her underwear or even nude. I always make it a point to strip down the player character as soon as possible in these games.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really wish he'd make the character capable of fighting when in her underwear or even nude. I always make it a point to strip down the player character as soon as possible in these games.
Yeah I can agree there, for the most part if your trying to progress and hit that part might as well restart the level unless you wanna "tap tap tap" them to death or can make it back to the start to regain your HP and clothes. Which is an odd choice, I mean if your surrounded by monsters trying to rape you I'd assume once your in your underwear you'd be more desperate to fight back versus shying away.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any chance anyone just has the files we need to take from the demo to replace in the fullgame? Would be a more condensed download and be more convenient.
I would like to second this.

Or, barring that, could someone who had already worked it out kindly tell what files should be overwritten with their counterparts from the uncensored demo?
Because after taking a glance, just copying the full game's image folder over with that of the trial's, wouldn't seem like too good an idea.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Or, barring that, could someone who had already worked it out kindly tell what files should be overwritten with their counterparts from the uncensored demo?
Because after taking a glance, just copying the full game's image folder over with that of the trial's, wouldn't seem like too good an idea.
You could always make a backup. I don't see why replacing the entire image folder would cause a problem. The demo is essentially the full game minus the extra cg and stages. If you want to be cautious, I would say just replacing the "spr_mon" files, monster, and cg folder would be enough.

Looks like a condensed file would save roughly 300 GB in download vs downloading full demo for a partial "uncensor patch". My upload speed is too slow though so I can't upload it.

Also, I just remembered that the dev posted these preview images during development ( ). It's pretty much like the extra scenes except at a much higher resolution so you can actually see quite a lot of details. It also looks like you would've been able to rotate around like a 3D model viewer. Shame that it didn't make it into the final game. Perhaps we might see it in his next game.

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's what I did. It seemed like only a small handful of images were uncensored though.

zipetya

Reputation score

Well, okay, thanks for the feedback! I know 1,9 GB shouldn't be of concern in today's terra world, but still... lol

It is just that seemingly a big chuck of the files to be overwritten are of a completely different file size (mostly bigger) as far as I could see; so I was wondering that maybe there was more to the difference than just some censoring added to some of the CGs and a handful of the animations...

Anyways, it is easiest to try and see.
Game looks awesome btw.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It is just that seemingly a big chuck of the files to be overwritten are of a completely different file size (mostly bigger) as far as I could see; so I was wondering that maybe there was more to the difference than just some censoring added to some of the CGs and a handful of the animations...
It's mainly the CGs that take up a ton of space. I guess since they're high quality, animated, and has 3 variations of each. The full game's CG folder is 1.5GB out of the total 2 GBs of the game. CGs are much larger than sprites which explains the difference.

The only scenes uncensored via the demo are the first 3 game over scenes (and the variations) and first 8 enemies. There's nothing new if you've already played the pre-release demo.

zipetya

Reputation score

So, tried the overwrite-game.

It is enough to copy(&overwrite) the "spr_mon*" files from the Image directory, and all the files from the Image/CG directory of the non-censored trial version to the same place in the full version, to get the desired effect.

Take care, however, that cg_gameover01-03.gmspr ARE DIFFERENT in the full game, so make a backup of those (they are the default game over CGs, shown after the lose animations). But other than that, no probs.

Only thing that sorta pisses me off is that in the full version you get a 3s freeze near the end of the animations, which was not present in the trial version. Iguess some recently introduced bad coding? Otherwise, this is golden.

Jabby224

Reputation score

I just get a black screen when I start any level, the music plays and I can still click the back button but I can't play. This happening to anyone else?

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just get a black screen when I start any level, the music plays and I can still click the back button but I can't play. This happening to anyone else?
Was a common issue for me every few levels, just safe to save every chance you get.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

Recent update to the game. There is now an ending sequence, and the appearance of a familiar face to those who played Fighting Girl Mei ;)

No other changes I can see though :rolleyes:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Link expired because Mega, either way here it is again boys.
I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but i'll wait until someone has the time to upload it if someone has the chance and if someone would be kind enough
If not, it's ok

BY THE WAY, an advice to that kind soul, is to name the file something that doesn't make sense, like "Ax,ale183Hi", because it's for the name that links are put down.
I did the thing of the notepad some user before mentioned, but the link was taken anyway, it's the name that makes them attack it, otherwise they have no means of recognizing what the fuck is inside the file thanks of Mega's encryption filesystem
or so i heard
I've named files with the initials (eg, here would be: FGSR), and i've had no problem to date

Last edited:

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I lost the trial version in my last old pc... and... I want to cry (?)

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but i'll wait until someone has the time to upload it if someone has the chance and if someone would be kind enough
If not, it's ok

BY THE WAY, an advice to that kind soul, is to name the file something that doesn't make sense, like "Ax,ale183Hi", because it's for the name that links are put down.
I did the thing of the notepad some user before mentioned, but the link was taken anyway, it's the name that makes them attack it, otherwise they have no means of recognizing what the fuck is inside the file thanks of Mega's encryption filesystem
or so i heard
I've named files with the initials (eg, here would be: FGSR), and i've had no problem to date
Found some links on sukebei. Here's one, ?page=view&tid=2109982 on sukebei.nyaa.se

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I really want to tell the developer to make the zombies look less grotesque, but I'm afraid he wouldn't understand. In the CG the zombies look fine but in the animation they look a bit too disturbing to... fap.