What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Girl Sakura-R (RJ183230)

Re: Fighting Girl Sakura-R

Found some links on sukebei. Here's one, ?page=view&tid=2109982 on sukebei.nyaa.se

Thanks but no thanks, i sworn an oath a long time ago about not downloading torrents, even if my life depends on it
(Jk, i'll see if it's a good torrent i've seen someones who don't download shit like if they didn't exist, dunno how shit works really) (and don't care so don't explain me, if i cared i'd investigate myself)

Jeez, was jumping all on this when I saw it on developers site and I'm basically the last to start playing this game lol

Finally got around to it. And lucky me, Dlsite gave me a coupon + the pts I had so it didn't cost me hardly anything :)

Since its already censored, hopefully youtube won't ban my account lol but I think its fine.

I'll upload the rest of my gameplay later when I get time. So far though, the game seems much much better then the first one and fighting girl mei. The counter/block was a very good add, and they added harder enemies.

Fun game.

Since its already censored, hopefully youtube won't ban my account lol but I think its fine.

You better censor all sex scenes, I don't think Youtube will overlook this.

This game quality is way too high for a doujin game.

can anyone tell me what is different with the new update that was posted on 9/6/16. if this question was already answered just say it was answered, and if that is the case sorry for that.

Recent update to the game. There is now an ending sequence, and the appearance of a familiar face to those who played Fighting Girl Mei ;)

No other changes I can see though :rolleyes:

In addition, players can exit stage 12 without needing to quit manually.

Can someone with the updated version post clips/pictures of the ending sequence? Does it show an updated version of Mei or is it just a teaser using the current pictures of Mei?

It doesn't show Mei but the boss of her game, J, shows up. J says something along the lines of congratulating Sakura on making it so far, Sakura asking why J did something (kill/kidnap?) to her parents and then it ends with a picture of Sakura running at J.

Attachments

• FG-S last.jpg
    FG-S last.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 7

Just a way to show that Fighting Girl Sakura-R is a prequel to Fighting Girl Mei.

Too bad then. Beg someone who did download the demo before it was removed for the compressed file (the Dlsite demo is most likely censored now that the full game has been released, I haven't checked but if it isn't you can try that).

someone has the last update of the game?

I must have been mistaken about the A-S link, plus the torrent itself isn't from the usual uploaders. Probably best to give it a wide berth until someone more reputable puts it up.

Torrent from 2dj now up. Same size as the earlier torrent, so it should be a legit one.

Last edited:

I"ll up my saves, 100%. Remember the only way to view the CG H animation from the pink monsters on stage 2 is to lose to them and hit no. It doesn't appear in the gallery. I left just enough gold so anyone who wants to use it can reset their stats.

I'm sorry but both these saves and the ones from the earlier post give me error when loading? am i the only one?

There quite a few link on AS now for direct download.
All from high reputation uploader so you can go and grab the latest version now.

I'm sorry but both these saves and the ones from the earlier post give me error when loading? am i the only one?

Those saves were from the demo posted on the blog. Go to page 9 for a save for the full game.

any 100% saves?
Here you go (see attached).
Atlhough I would remiss if I didn't mention that another full unlock save's (one with the usage of CheatEngine, no doubt lol) location has just been mentioned literally above your introductory post... ;D
Just extract the contents into your game's folder, and overwrite the files.

Ohh, and welcome btw!

Attachments

• save.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 38
Back