What's new

ACT Patreon Enty Active [Umai Neko] Magical Angel Fairy Flower

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I would gladly pay for an uncensored remaster of Fighting Girl Mei or a continuation of the Fighting girl series with both sisters playable. I lost all interest in this dev's work since the middle of development of fairy heart. I simply don't like the theme and lack of consistency. His games need serious improvements to gameplay mechanics and more animations. He needs to put more attention into details and story, if any. A 15 frame 2d animation every once in a while is a joke. Even worse is that he changes the art style every time. Hell, he could use unity3d like every other dev out there and make a decent game because he made 3d models of the girls and monsters anyway.
He doesn't really "need" to change anything and thats the problem, Patreon pays too well so he can just phone it in as long as it looks good on the surface.

Mister_cat

Reputation score
To be honest I do dig the new girl, it's really hard to make a plump, soft Goddess when she looks petite. Would love to be a Patreon, as soon as I get a consistent job ;) .

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi is anyone able to help with the latest version of fairy heart and flower the game loads music all running but when i reach the menu the game gives error "program error details" and closes. This on Mac so using Wine, but if someone knows an easier method to run the game please help. Thank you

gottaHaveAUsername

Reputation score
I would gladly pay for an uncensored remaster of Fighting Girl Mei or a continuation of the Fighting girl series with both sisters playable.
Speaking of the older games, whatever did happen to the animation from fg mei. The loli stuff is not really my thing but the animation was so crisp that it’s the sole reason i even got interested in his other work. Did the guy just fall off or was there another artist working with him? Cause honestly there’s little reason to support this guy at all considering how much the quality has dropped off.

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Speaking of the older games, whatever did happen to the animation from fg mei. The loli stuff is not really my thing but the animation was so crisp that it’s the sole reason i even got interested in his other work. Did the guy just fall off or was there another artist working with him? Cause honestly there’s little reason to support this guy at all considering how much the quality has dropped off.
The 2d animation was someone else. This guy seems like he's been through some artist. For the 3d part I've noticed the animations aren't as exagerated as the old ones which I feel sucks because it doesn't feel as lively anymore.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks a ton good sir
i am guessing to avoid any annoyance with the whole legal thing while appealing to those who like older women
Re reading back on this i sure hope this is not why fucking stupid shit

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a ton good sir

Re reading back on this i sure hope this is not why fucking stupid shit
Honestly, I've seen a sudden uptick in people doing that exact thing in the last few years and it always ends with the quality of releases falling dramatically. I imagine that this might have something to do with why this one was only half-done as well. I'm just gonna call this my last game from this developer and get out now.

ararara

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
V1.7 Link?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
at this point id might as well wait till the actual full game releases, no need to constantly wait for all these updates when my game doesnt even save the gallery data whenever I get to the H-section.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From what I've seen, this is a terrible game, with an enormous file size, whose only redeeming feature is the gallery. Sure, the girl's a cutie and I want to see her get fucked into submission, but actually playing the game is a horrendous chore.

Waiting for both the final release *and* a gallery unlock file is pretty reasonable.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
if you wanna unlock the newest Hscenes.

Jump up and use the self damage cheat to knock yourself down. die to a grab fully clothed and it'll unlock both nude/cloth scenes

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
if you wanna unlock the newest Hscenes.

Jump up and use the self damage cheat to knock yourself down. die to a grab fully clothed and it'll unlock both nude/cloth scenes
doesnt work for me, my game does not like saving scenes even when I die to a grab. I cannot fathom why it doesnt work, but it just doesnt.

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
I didn't even realize V1.7 was out already lol
If it actually is out I'm honestly surprised since I don't recall updates coming out like a month after previous update

Then again I haven't really been keeping up to date with the updates on the author's actual site :\

Kazuka13

Reputation score
doesnt work for me, my game does not like saving scenes even when I die to a grab. I cannot fathom why it doesnt work, but it just doesnt.
Sometimes it doesn't work for me either. I just have to die multiple ways and hope they register.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It seems DEV also update Fighting Girl Mei
Question: do we have it's own thread here? Tried to use search function , found nothing