What's new

ACT Patreon Enty Active [Umai Neko] Magical Angel Fairy Flower

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Wasnt that only said for fairy princess because in ci-en DLsite it was only said for fairy princess to be released on october not for the V2.2
You're right I actually misred. Though he did say before that fairy flower would be finished as it's only going have so many stages. I can't remember how many but I think it was 7.

Tadlight

Reputation score
It was 6 he said that in patreon that fairy flower will be finished at stage 6

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It was 6 he said that in patreon that fairy flower will be finished at stage 6
Damn then depending on wether he is adding another mob enemy and not just a boss for stage 6, next month could be the final release or November.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
if he's making a new magical girl act. please tell me shes a Thicc as the first one.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice, yet another cute magical girl to defile <3

Is a little big, but is ok

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello! Didn't follow this as much as the previous one since I don't really like the MC, but I'm curious, what animations are available for this girl?

Like, the previous one has choking from the succubus, bearhug from the stone boss, things like that.

Reputation score
Hello! Didn't follow this as much as the previous one since I don't really like the MC, but I'm curious, what animations are available for this girl?

Like, the previous one has choking from the succubus, bearhug from the stone boss, things like that.
Spanking from one of the grunts and object insertion from one of the bosses are the ones I can remember at the moment.

Hudan Jones

Reputation score

oh dear lord, did Umai Neko release a new kind of magical-girl before finishing the Fairy Flower? (im not complaining tbh, the new girl is STACKED)

but seriously, kinda wish he focusing on one thing at a time.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the one thing I hate the most about umai neko is they copy and paste the exact same message they already posted into the post for those that follow. there is litterally no point in following because your not going to see anything new under there. can anyone tell me if they post it a third time for subscribers?

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Only reasons to follow for next game was basically to see potential improvement in animation and a pretty new character.
However, quality has stagnated (admitedly on a high level) while the creator still refuses to mix up the scenes with even common fetishes like blowjobs or gangbangs (which should be mandatory for these kinda scenarios, come on) and the new character design frankly sucks.

I get that thicc moms with huge tits are popular but the design doesn't even look good as one. The oversized tits look like wobbly sacks of jelly, the head is too small and cutesy for the body, the outfit is ridiculous and there's barely any strong color-contrasts. It's neither cute nor mature&dignified, just an unbalanced mess of a design.
Only appealing aspect could be the hair potentially being messed up and open during the GameOver scenes.

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It just the third game in a row with the same gameplay, same enemies, almost same animation ... But if people still pay for it why will he bother ?
I really almost wish he would go back and make the school girl games again. Those were so much funner compared to the ones now. After Sakura R, it's almost like he's stuck in a rut and not a good one. Even the 3d animations felt more lively in the school girl series than his magical girl series. It's like now they are stiff.

Tadlight

Reputation score
Well cant be helped for making such games but we have to see for ourselves how this game is going from here on out.