Try this link...

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

I haven't gotten that far in, but from what I see so far:

@-Stage 3 added
@-New Enemies
-Green Zombies, which hop around, use the same rape animation as the regular zombies.
- , attacks with arm blades and also takes quite a few hits to kill, forces the heroine to give a blowjob for rape animation.
-Blue...'thing'(I don't know the original monster's name) holding a book. Seemingly does not have a rape animation, grabs the Priestess and seemingly sucks the soul out of her(if you have another life and you don't get up), I don't know if he does anything more than that.
@-Hydra's(Tentacle plant) rape animation seems to have changed.

I haven't gotten to the boss yet, so I have no advice for it atm.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like hotlinking doesn't work. Check the blog post I posted above and get it from there.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

@-Hydra's(Tentacle plant) rape animation seems to have changed.

This is only in the 3rd area, the ones from teh first area still use the old animation. Also, the tentacle-rape gameover/continue screen has been re-implemented, and a new one added for losing to the second boss.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't really like the third area. There's alotta gore in the scenery itself, and the mere sight of the Injustices gave off a guro vibe, even though all they do is force the heroine to give them blowjobs. The stage was pretty challenging too, beware the hung corpses as worms will crawl out of them. And watch out for the smaller worms, they die as you step on them but it will deal damage to you in the process. Using the backstep is a must to getting through here.

I managed to get all the way to the cross in the area, but there's nothing beyond there, just a blank doorway. So... no boss in this update.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The boss is probaly going to be , from looking around the blog, the creator has posted sprites of her.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

weird no one has yet reached next save point???

anyway there is not boss yet since on the last save point - happen same as before you cannot enter next map since is not implemented ^^

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Whenever I try to open the link on his blog, it requires a username/password to start the download, and if I try to go to the site I get a 403 error.

What do

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

This is only in the 3rd area, the ones from teh first area still use the old animation. Also, the tentacle-rape gameover/continue screen has been re-implemented, and a new one added for losing to the second boss.
It's not so much that the first area still has the old one, as it is just a combination attack. If you watch carefully enough, the new tentacle animation occurs when two tentacle pits attack you when you're down. If there's only one there, it'll be the old animation. If there's another one that attacks you while you're already caught, the animation will change to the new one.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For those that couldn't find it, the download link is in the blog post linked above, in a paragraph that is translated to the following:

3 face trial soon (without the boss) who I believe published Between the Monster Hunter! I believe

Is it good? Hoihoi say that. If I can not debug in unadjusted Monhan and difficulty would he published Do not worry I'm a man?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Found the download link. Go here . Under the first blue bit of text, there's a download link in the second line of black text.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

Can Someone post the new game on MU?
The blog's link is Forbidden for me.

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

The third boss doesn't appear to be in the game yet. After getting through the skeleton gauntlet, there is no way to progress.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This game needs some sort of zooming on the rape scenes...

Reputation score

i wish that when you get killed near the snaklets, they climbed in and pregged her, that would be so hot...

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

This game seems to be coming along nicely. The gameplay is a lot more challenging in the newest area.

On a side note, I wonder why he changed the sprite for the holy water esque attack? Also, when fighting the plant boss, tentacles (that are supposed to come from the ground) can appear in the air now, did that happen before?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This game seems to be coming along nicely. The gameplay is a lot more challenging in the newest area.

On a side note, I wonder why he changed the sprite for the holy water esque attack? Also, when fighting the plant boss, tentacles (that are supposed to come from the ground) can appear in the air now, did that happen before?
The holy water attack you refers to the one with fire trail? If so it was meant to make fire trail, so he probably changed that image to makes it look more like actual fire trail.

Not sure what you mean by the tentacle coming from the air, the boss has 4 animations when it's about to attack(well, technically 3 on one part, 1 in the other)
-front tentacles go underground
-back tentacles go underground
these seems to just do the same thing
-all 4 tentacles go under
this is the 'rapid spike' one

-lift up a tentacle
this one it'll slap down, covering pretty much the entirety of that platform in front of the boss, you have to jump away to avoid it

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

What I meant was that the same tentacles that come up from the ground appeared in mid-air, yet still acted as if they were on the ground. That is, attacking upwards.