What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

It happened to me twice when I played it, and once just now when I tried to get it to happen again.

Guess I'll try and get a screen shot of it.

Edit: Wow, I just broke the boss somehow. It's stuck in the animation where it sticks both sides in the ground. Which is in itself hilarious, cause now it won't do the attack I'm trying to get a screenshot of...

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Happened to me as well. Kinda annoying, but not game breaking. The boss should be tweaked a little, being able to open with it's best attack is a little OP.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Never happened to me. I dunno what's different for ya that could cause it.

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Like several others, I get a "403 Forbidden" message when trying to get the game. How can I get the game despite this? (I'm beginning to suspect the new version is simply no longer available.)

Edit: And then a miracle happened. It downloaded correctly for no good reason. Keep trying, I guess.

Last edited:

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here's something you guys can try.

I disabled my download accelerator, and voila, it downloaded fine this time.
So, if you're using DAP or something similar, try turning it off and see if that fixes it.

Good luck. :)

EDIT: Spelling.

zxcvn

Reputation score

lmao, if any of you are getting a prompt to enter a username and password, it'll say something like "enterIDandPassword". Just as a wild guess, I actually put "ID" and "Password" for the two lines and it worked.

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those of you who are having problems downloading, go here and install some of the plugins: .

I have ghostery installed and I have no problems accessing the site or downloading the file. In fact, I was never once prompted for any type of passcode. I just downloaded, extracted, placed the d3dx9.dll inside the extracted folder(I'm using Wine on Ubuntu) and played the game.

Hope this helps.

stellygopher

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried using the plugins and it still asked me for a username and password. anyone know what they are? I tried "ID" and "Password" like someone mentioned before and that didn't work. Can someone pm me with a direct link or give an MU link or something? I'd appreciate it

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's ask me some kind of ID/PASS cannot download too. ; w ;

Anyone please upload to MF MU or some site, thx for ur help.

Ory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems like he added a sign up system or something? I dunno. I keep getting a "Password and ID" thing whenever I try to download the file

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like several issues have come up again.

From the blog post on the front page.
※ゲームファイルにはBasic認証によるアクセス制限を行っております。詳しくはこちら。

Fail Google Translation
※ The game file to limit the access of our Basic authentication. More information.
Basically, now we need authentication to even get the game now.

From Blog Post 93( )

あまりにも直リンクや海外サイトでの無断転載が目立ちますので、ダウンロードページにパスワード制限をかけさせていただきました。
以前から「無断で転載した場合、その国からのアクセスを制限する」という警告をしていたにもかかわらず、海外サイトでいくつか無断アップロードされているのを確認しましたので、実力行使させていただきます。

蓮は羅グ名六、愛出意のピントは「秋」「田」の名部津小輸の材料、これを日本語読みでローマ字小文字英数字で入れてください。

More Fail Google Translation
It stands out in a foreign site without permission and direct links too Itadakimashita elses password restrictions on the download page.
Before "If I've reproduced without permission, to restrict access from the country" but had a warning, it confirmed that been uploaded without some international sites, will be use of force Let's eat.

Luo six lotus group name, the focus of the meaning out of love "Fall" and "fields" in the name of the material transport Otsu, please put it in Japanese digests Roman lower case alphanumeric characters.
As for the 2nd part, from what I can understand from the translation(translation is still horrible as hell, so I'm just guessing here.), somewhere else on the internet, several others didn't listen to the creator's warning from before.Basically because people from other communities still continued to upload the game to mirrors and publicly posting the links despite his warning, now we pretty much can't get our hands on the game.

一部の馬鹿のせいで良い外国人まで制限をすることになり大変残念です。
私が確認している無断アップロードファイルがすべてなくなり次第、制限を解除します。

Google Translation
I regret that the limits be nice to foreigners because of some idiot.
Upload lasts all have confirmed my permission to release the restriction.

Babelfish Translation
To the foreigner who is good being the consequence of the fool of part it comes to the point of restricting and very much it is regrettable. As soon as the no permission upload file where I verify to be gone entirely, restriction is cancelled.
I can't really tell what's being said here,had to run it through two translation sites to understand it.

I think he's apologizing that this has had to happen because of 'some idiot'(or group of idiots) ruining it. And he's saying that he will remove the restriction as soon as he's verified all mirrors of the game have been wiped, or atleast that's what I think it says, this is all I can understand since I don't know Japanese at all.

It may be a while before this restriction gets lifted, so pretty much it's impossible to get the game off the site at the moment(unless someone knows their ways around, but exploiting that might provoke the creator even further, so it's not worth the risk..)

Last edited:

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

So this is basically another jap being racial cause one guy was being an ass?

The land where 90% of the omgwtf pictures come from and you tell me there isn't one idiot in there that trolls their own boards?

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So this is basically another jap being racial cause one guy was being an ass?

The land where 90% of the omgwtf pictures come from and you tell me there isn't one idiot in there that trolls their own boards?
This guy is already really good with foreigners. When people wanted foreigners banned for accessing the game and posting in comments, the guy said no. At this point, it's more his annoyance at having to defend these people, then having the same group of people defy what you politely asked them not to do.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks like several issues have come up again.

Basically, now we need authentication to even get the game now.

As for the 2nd part, from what I can understand from the translation(translation is still horrible as hell, so I'm just guessing here.), somewhere else on the internet, several others didn't listen to the creator's warning from before.Basically because people from other communities still continued to upload the game to mirrors and publicly posting the links despite his warning, now we pretty much can't get our hands on the game.

I can't really tell what's being said here,had to run it through two translation sites to understand it.

I think he's apologizing that this has had to happen because of 'some idiot'(or group of idiots) ruining it. And he's saying that he will remove the restriction as soon as he's verified all mirrors of the game have been wiped, or atleast that's what I think it says, this is all I can understand since I don't know Japanese at all.

It may be a while before this restriction gets lifted, so pretty much it's impossible to get the game off the site at the moment(unless someone knows their ways around, but exploiting that might provoke the creator even further.)
You're mostly right.

The user ID and password is given in a 'riddle'* of sorts. Let's just say it uses meaningless kanji that only makes sense when pronounced aloud, and it also involves some knowledge of a famous produce from a certain place in Japan.

(Or in other words, only people who can speak Japanese are allowed to download the game.)

(*The riddle:)
蓮は羅グ名六、愛出意のピントは「秋」「田」の名部津小輸の材料、これを日本語読みでローマ字小文字英数字で入れてください。
I've solved it, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to reveal it since this might provoke the author further. I rather have him lift the 'authentication restriction' instead.

I might be willing to give out the ID and password through PMs if the other person can promise NOT to upload the game somewhere else, as well as not revealing the same ID and password to anyone else unless they make the same promise.

This is because the author had made it clear that he doesn't want his game uploaded anywhere else, and since he'd put up this 'authentication' restriction (which no doubt also inconveniences his Japanese fans), he apparently takes this very seriously. I prefer to respect his wishes, and I do not think that openly defying him is a good idea.

Last edited:

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh, my bad.
It's could be one of my careless mistake that making request without read his warning first. (by translate tools anyway.) *sobsob* ; w ;

btw, I was totally love this game so far, its fun to play around even not so often update xD

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Unfortunate that the author is placing all these restrictions but it's entirely understandable that he wants to protect his investment.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

This guy is already really good with foreigners. When people wanted foreigners banned for accessing the game and posting in comments, the guy said no. At this point, it's more his annoyance at having to defend these people, then having the same group of people defy what you politely asked them not to do.
Rare thing indeed for asians to actually defend the white devil.

Still, like I said you can't convince me that out of a strange ass country like japan, there aren't trolls amongst them either.

Do japanese just hate the english language?
I can think of that as an (unjustified) reason, since I have encountered alot of people on forums and stuff going, fuck english, I want to speak my own language cause it's more 1337.

Heck I would too, but considering english pretty much gets you everywhere almost anywhere in the world since it is a very easy language to get the basics for, why wouldn't you make it a universal standard?

And then saying ALL foreigners are the same and should be banned is just showing how stupid your own mindset is.

If you want to prevent foreign access due to being afraid for foreign laws I can understand that though.

reaper89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if any1 has link to the latest update download for this can u pm me. that stupid user and password prompt! :D any help would be great