What's new

Unknown's Blank Page

OP
Unknown Squid

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: Unknown's Blank Page

Some more Etheria stuff. Pseudo tech specs for a ship of sorts and a mecha kind of thing. I take no credit for the images used, all I did was some editing work putting them onto a nice background with some lighting tweaks, and imagine up some junk. There is actually thought and a degree of meaning behind most of it, but it's still rough jargon for the most part.

Likewise I take no credit for the Hymnos font, which I have shamelessly (shamefully?) borrowed to represent Etherian script, because it looks pretty.

Size comparison of Solace Class alongside the present day US Navy 'Enterprise' Super Carrier. >>>

Whilst it's hard to take any pride in using existing art to represent my own concepts, these came out nice enough that I felt like posting them here.

OP
Unknown Squid

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

: )

Well the first one is taken from a transport unit in the RTS 'Supreme Commander',
Though I had actually somehow forgotten that I had spent all that time photoshopping the original transport pic into it's closed up shape though, so I guess I can give myself credit for that much.

And the second is an old old pic I favourited on Deviant Art by some dude under the name of Philby.
I quite liked the general shape of it. Giving it the silhoete like I did in my pic, did have the effect of masking the shape of the head somewhat, which lets you imagine a few other possible shapes.

OP
Unknown Squid

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Another thing.

Bonus points for anyone with enough ranks in decipher script to translate the crazy alien text scattered around the image.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fleeting defilers. I tolerate you no longer. The light you conceal from me will shine freely. You shall be purged. I bring the prior slaves to herald your judgement. Die. Perish. Be extinguished and gone from my eye.
We shall build for your garden a wall of sin. So that for loved ones need never bear it.
Am I right for both?

OP
Unknown Squid

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Awesome. We have a winner! :D

The 'Suvatt-Xacii' one is perfect, and the 'Ophlankia' one is correct on all but a couple of letters. Where your and for should both have been our.

Here are the pics using a normal font. (And my chance to explain the meaning behind that text a little. : P )

The text referring to the Etherian people's general distaste of violence and military power, due to the way their old empire abused it. The "wall of sin" referring to their own military, regardless of it's defensive nature.

This bit being from the view point of "Maia-Vee" instead, who is not entirely sane, and certainly not the biggest fan of the Etherians. Seeing them as little more than an infection that needs to be removed. To make sense of it all I'd have to explain what Maia-Vee is better, spare being angry and confused. Though the "prior slaves" are the ancient empire era living war machines, of which Etheria long ago dismantled it's own, but Maia still has plenty. Such as the golem featured in the pic.

So the promised bonus points go to Minerve! Be sure to let me know when you figure out what they're good for.

OP
Unknown Squid

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

More Etheria stuff. A small compendium of the types of craft found in their fleet and golem corps. Packed with meaningless seeming numbers, with no explanation in sight. This is more for myself than anyone, and not complete anyway. Also has three of my characters rated in the same specification stats. More to be added. Some potential number rebalancing to be done. Contains some revisions on the information given in the previous pictures.

Link only cuz huge resolution.

OP
Unknown Squid

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Two works in Progress. Partly mishmashed old sheets. May contain old unrelated debris.

Alraune Coexistence Cult Member

Name: ???
Class: Druidess
Race: High Elf

Body: 10
Mind: 14 (+4 Racial)
Spirit: 50 (+4 Racial, +16 Exceptional)

Hit Points: 42 [10+7+25]
Pleasure to Orgasm: 44 [5+14+25]
Spirit Energy: 92 [5+7+50] (+30MEP)
Speed: 10
Dodge: 37
Armour: 1
Resistance:
Perception:
Stealth:
Grapple:

Experience: All in the past, (0 xp)
C͙̗̾̄ͫ̈́̑̐ǒ̧͇̭͙̣͈̖̼̐͒̈̃ͤ̑r̮̼̙̝͉̫͒̔r̵͍̪̫̥̜ͯ̓̏͗ṳ̻̘̳̬̩ͤ̔̄ͅp͐͗ͣ̀t̨̺͕̹͓̠̦̳̓̓̋ĭ̝͊̌̏o̭̺̥͈̲ͮͭ̀ͫ͊ͣͅͅn͔̙̰̓͊̈́̽̿: Avid Gardener (Three mutations + 0 cp)

Talents:
(Ⓡ = Racial, Ⓕ = Gained via flaw, ⓒ = Class bonus)

ⓒ Druid Spirit Powers
① Psychic Spirit Powers

④ Massive Energy Pool: Increases EP by 30.
⑤ Resistant: Increase the character's Resistance stat by 8.

Ⓕ Exceptional: +8 to Spirit
Ⓕ Exceptional: +8 to Spirit
Ⓕ Natural Succubus: (Succubus Magic: Shapeshifting, Aphrodisiac Fluids, Dazzling Beauty )

Flaws:

Ⓡ Open Soul: Whenever anything feeds on the characters spirit energy, it rushes out like a river. +4 to Energy damage.
Fertile: The character is more likely to become pregnant, or to impregnate their partner. Mechanically, rolls of 2 or more now indicate success.
Plant Lover: Pleasure taken is increased by 4.
Mutated: The character gains 3 mutations of your choice.

Mutations:
Breeder: When the character is pregnant or has impregnated someone else, the gestation period of their offspring is shortened by half.
Pheromones: The character takes a -2 penalty to Stealth checks and friendly characters are more interested in sex with them.
Odd Hair {Green}: The character's hair changes color or adopts an odd texture.

Wielder Aptitudes:
~Efficient Wielder: Spirit Power buffs activated by the character cost 3 less EP (minimum 0) to upkeep, OR provide one additional bonus from the following list: +X Resistance, +X Dodge, +X bonus to attack rolls, +X bonus to melee damage rolls, +X Perception, +X Stealth.
~Overlord: Creatures summoned by the character through Spirit Powers gain a +10 bonus to Body and a +4 bonus to AV. The cost to activate summon Powers is reduced by 2 (statically regardless of input.)

Spirit Powers:
Spirit Ceiling: ??

Psychic
~Telekinesis:
~Psychic Shield:
~Telepathy:
~Mind Worm:
~Empathy:
Druidess
~Commune with Nature
~Entangling
~Leaf Walk
~Natural Order
~Summon Nature's Ally
~~Wild Shape
~~Wrath of the Elements

Succubus Powers:
~Shapeshifting (Passive): The character gains the Shapeshifter Special mutation.
~Aphrodisiac Fluids (Passive) : Creatures who swallow the character's sexual fluids have their Resistance stat decreased by 2d6 temporarily. Creatures reduced to 0 Resistance by this ability gain the Aroused status and have their resistance reset, and if their Resistance drops to 0 again they gain the Horny status. This Succubus Power can be taken up to 3 times.
~Dazzling Beauty (Passive) : The character is perpetually the center of attention, and will always be looked upon with lust. All creatures able to see the character take a -10 penalty to their Perception stat when trying to perceive creatures other than the character, and whenever they deal Pleasure damage to a creature it is increased by +6.

Inventory:
One birthday suit

Aphrodisiac Poison
A miscellaneous item can be enhanced to contain a 10 point EP pool that the wearer can draw from or add to at will by paying 30 denarii.
Staff (+10) 2d8+5 + 5

Notes:
Unarmed attack (+10) [2d4 + 3] {None}
Critical X = ??.

Bio/Description:

Background:

T

Description & Personality:

L

Ref images:

~ Henrietta Brown ~
Name: Henrietta Brown (Aka: Hettie or Ettie for short)
Class: Flower Seller (Civilian)
Race: Human (Badarian)

Body: 16
Mind: 12
Spirit: 22

Hit Points: 33 [16+6+11]
Pleasure to Orgasm: 51 [8+12+11] (+20 JaLL)
Spirit Energy: 66 [8+6+22] (+30 MEP)
Speed: 13
Dodge: 35 (+10 Hard to Hit)
Armour: 1
Resistance: 19 (+8 Resistant) {+12 against checks made to control her actions - Strong Willed}
Perception: 23 (+8 Perceptive)
Stealth: 13
Grapple: 16

Experience: Noob incarnate (0 xp)
C͙̗̾̄ͫ̈́̑̐ǒ̧͇̭͙̣͈̖̼̐͒̈̃ͤ̑r̮̼̙̝͉̫͒̔r̵͍̪̫̥̜ͯ̓̏͗ṳ̻̘̳̬̩ͤ̔̄ͅp͐͗ͣ̀t̨̺͕̹͓̠̦̳̓̓̋ĭ̝͊̌̏o̭̺̥͈̲ͮͭ̀ͫ͊ͣͅͅn͔̙̰̓͊̈́̽̿: Pure (0 cp)

Talents:
(Ⓡ = Racial, Ⓕ = Gained via flaw)

① Perceptive: The character gets a +8 bonus to their Perception stat.
② Resistant: Increase the character's Resistance stat by 8.
③ Natural Spirit Wielder (Massive Energy Pool): The character gets +30 max EP.
④ Side Skill: The character chooses one skill that they meet the requirements for. They can use that skill.
⑤ Spunky: The character uses Spirit instead of Body to determine how much PP they deal.

Ⓕ Lucky: Grants the character a +3 bonus to all non-damage rolls.
Ⓕ Resistant Soul: The character is more resistant to attempts to steal their spiritual energies. Damage dealt to the characters EP is decreased by 4.
Ⓕ Just a Little Longer: Grants the character an additional 20 max pleasure. +20 PP, in other words.
Ⓕ Hard to Hit: Increase the character's Dodge stat by 10.

Flaws:
Idealistic (RP) : The character is unfailingly kind no matter the circumstances. They will always try to help others to the best of their ability, even to their own detriment, and even if that help is not asked for or met with hostility. This does not mean, however, mean that they will let things attack them without responding. They’re idealists, not pacifists.
Honorable (RP) : The character cannot break their word once given. Every contract, agreement and promise is totally binding, and the character must seek to fulfill them even at their own detriment.
Tainted Bloodline: The character gains corruption 1.5 times as fast as normal.

Phobia (Bees and Wasps) [RP]: There is something you are irrationally afraid of. You'd rather not be presented with the thing you're afraid of, and there must be good reason for you to approach or remain near it. Note that something that makes sense for you to fear can't be a phobia.

Skills:
Strong Willed (Passive) – The character gets a +12 bonus to any Resistance checks made against attempts to control or alter their actions. These include the Dominated, Charmed and Horny statuses. They also gain a +2 bonus to resisting EP damage.

Mutations:

None

Inventory:
One birthday suit
Nice white and red commoners dress
Flower basket and some bundles of flowers
Flower arrangers snips
25 Denari

Notes:
Unarmed attack (+16) [2d4 + 4] {None}
Resistance of 28 against checks made to control her actions (Strong Willed)
{+3 to all rolls}

Bio/Description:

Background:

Born to a single Badarian mother, Henrietta was left abandoned at the door of a children's workhouse as a baby. With no more than a poorly scrawled first name on some scrap paper, and a cheep old blanket. Like any workhouse orphan, her childhood was an uncomfortable time of poor meals, cramped meagre living conditions, and grimy work with dangerous machines. She was given a generic common surname by the workhouse for official means, since her real surname and family was unknown. She received the highly minimal state education that the workhouse was required to give, and reluctantly provided. She took to reading quite well, and managed to scavenge together a tiny collection of miscellaneous discarded prints and books, picking up extra scraps of knowledge and education where ever she found it. The time eventually came where she was expected to leave the children's workhouse and either find employment, or a new workhouse. Having no desire to return to that harsh and soulless life what-so-ever, she sought other avenues.

Finding anything other than just more factory work however, did not prove easy. She approached shop owners, Inn keepers and businessmen seeking work, but was turned away repeatedly. She looked into going into service as a maid with the middle and upper class families, but trying to find a household willing to trust their estate to an unproven workhouse orphan wearing old rags and with no family or professional backing, didn't go so well. The other alternative professions that life in streets offered her positively terrified her, and she began to dread that at the rate things were going she was destined to get stuck in another filthy and dusty factory or workhouse. Just as things were beginning to look hopeless, and with no one to turn to, chance delivered Henrietta a stroke of strange good fortune and a new friend.

A girl named Ellen Rosendale that she met at the market. They got along instantly, talked a good while, and confided in each other as strangers. Ellen found that her own troubles that had been plaguing her lately, suddenly felt either small or petty in comparison. As they said their farewells, Ellen wished Henrietta good luck, and absent-mindedly stepped out in front of a heavy carriage. Before Henrietta knew what was happening, she had tackled Ellen out of harms way, and was being invited over for dinner with Ellen and her father, who owned the local florists business.

Ellen, unable to accept simply sending her back out to the streets in her current predicament, insisted on finding a way to help her new friend. Ellen's father had in fact already dismissed Henrietta once, the first time she approached him for employment, and the simple reason of the store not really needing any more staff did still stand. But with much discussion, and unable to ignore the debt of having his daughter's life saved, he eventually agreed on taking on Henrietta on as a part time assistant at the shop. In the rest of her time, she would sell flowers from a basket out on the market and high streets, directing potential customers to the store. He could not spare her a real wage, or anything close to enough to cover a rent, food, and basic essentials, but did settle on allowing her to take temporary lodging in the ground floor store room of the store itself in exchange for her service, along with a pittance of spending money. It was essentially not so different circumstances than those which Ellen received as his daughter, with the obvious exception of a proper bedroom.

Henrietta was overjoyed with her new situation, working hard and with a smile. Virtually becoming part of the family in many ways, she treated Mr Rosendale with great respect and as much as possible, like the father that she never had, and Ellen like the sister she never had. The florists business was not doing half as well in the post invasion years as the smithing businesses were, but managed surprisingly soundly nonetheless. Mr Rosendale came to be especially pleased with Henrietta's service and dedication, whilst Ellen refused to see her as anything other than an equal and actual family. Everything was going better than she had ever dreamed it could.

Description & Personality:

(See reference pic)
Warm-brown coloured middle back length hair, typically worn in two loose braids that are allowed to hang over the front of her shoulders. Gentle hazel eyes. Of average feminine stature and figure. Carries a generally calm and serene air about her in her daily business, and prefers to wear a smile when at all possible. She wears her white and red working dress with pride and gratitude, with it being a gift from Ellen's personal savings. A translucent ribbon bow hair ornament sits in her hair on the side of her head.

She survived workhouse life and poverty well, developing a strong will and an ability to weather hardship well. Henrietta is uncharacteristically well natured for someone of her background, being highly honest and honourable, perhaps to a fault. She is selfless and humble when dealing with others, but has enough sense and knows just well enough to be wary of bad company, or becoming overly vulnerable to those who would take advantage of her nature. Whilst she strongly shys away from violence, she maintains a certain sort of bravery, and will refuse to stand for blatant injustices if there is anything she can do about it. She has a relatively bright spirit for one without training, and although having no awareness of this or an ability to use it, is resistant to ill influences and is not easily dissuaded or downhearted. Regarding her world view, she mixes an equal share of youthful naivety along with a decently down to earth way of looking at new things.

She likes iced buns, song birds, bright breezy days, and flowers. She dislikes being caught in cold rain, rats, greedy, cruel and/or contemptful people, and has a terrible fear of bees, wasps and similar stinging insects.

Ref images:
~~~~ is the one in red on the left. The girl in blue would be her best friend who helped her off the streets.

Random picture of some flowers! :V
The OOC Section:
Has been discussed with GM elsewhere.

Civilian thread char gen rules/guidelines.

Character is some kind of mundane common folk.
No class. Talents may only be taken from the General talents. Natural X talents are fair game.
50 stat points as normal, but the exceptional talent cannot be chosen.
The primary stat to be used for resistance and the like can be chosen at creation as a succubus class would.
Minmaxing for combat is beside the point of the game.
No starting armour other than clothes, no starting weapons other than improvised weapons, 25 Denari only.
A player may choose to buy into a class (excluding succubus) by spending 12xp once the game is under way. This will unlock the chosen classes starting bonuses, and allow the purchase of relevant class talents at a regular rate from then on.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sure is one fancy high elf you got there.

And those ship specs seem well thought out and interesting.

OP
Unknown Squid

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Stuff. Another golem model. Also, a size comparison and some blah in the spoiler below.

Size comparison and some fluffy text.

Last edited:
OP
Unknown Squid

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I used a website and an RP post to generate this "word cloud", but thought it was fun enough to save here.

OP
Unknown Squid

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

~Mal'Umbra~

Appearance

Name and title: M̮̝̻̟̤̞͎a̹̫l͔̼͇̬͎̻'̰͕̟͚U̮̻͔̫̣̰ͅͅm̯̳̞b̯͖͕ͅr̺̥̤̲̹a̯̠̣͇̬̜̻ P̣̟r͎͉͓̘̰̬͚̟a̝̻̞̥̺̯v͉u̗̥s̱̭̞̥ͅͅ ̩̘̜̠͎̮ͅS̼͓̯͓i̻͖̹͙̰̼n̝̘͉̻̙̩-X͓̼̩a̤̹̥c̥͙͇͍͉i̱̟̲̲̗i͔͙̘̤̖̰̤̞ ̲͚͎͎͕̺̯O͔̯̳r̖͙̺̻̥̠c̳̣̙͙̭̮̘̺r̬͈͚̤̺̯̤u͔̞x̖͎̹ ͍̤D͎͈a̘͉̣̫͍̜̦̱k̗̭͉̮̞u̬̤̣...etc (Any and all in no particular order, plus more. Mal for short, or pick any one name.)
Type: Demon

Short description and Bio: An ominous and unsettling being seemingly composed primarily of elemental darkness. It's amorphous form shifting like thick ink around it's only consistent feature, a singular large eye. Dark tendrils and other smaller eyes occasionally emerging, only to sink back within, or fade into smoke. The light around it feeling disturbed, and hard to trust.

Mal'Umbra participated in the initial invasion and conquest of the realm, although the exact extent of his actions are uncertain. At the time he reached the height of his power, though has since declined slightly in idleness, although he would not admit it even to himself. Egotistic with a calm, confident demeanour, Mal'Umbra acts at his own pace. He detests being rushed, lectured or ordered about by others, and thus has on occasion clashed with certain other demons. Typically his disinterest in such conflict prevents it from escalating however. In combat he is eminently confident in his abilities, and is prone to not always fighting at his fullest potential, sometimes even letting prime opportunities go by in order to instead boast or ridicule.

He and considers the world and it's inhabitants a play thing. Everything a stage for amusement, where the ambitions and goals of any faction or individual are merely unfolding tales of curiosity, but ultimately little importance. At present, one potential exception to this however, are his own views on Arx Spes, Hopes Hold, the last bastion of Humanity and their allies. Mal'Umbra views the survival and well being of Arx as something that must continue. A priceless gem that needs to be preserved. For should it fall, where would delightfully naive and delicious heroes come forth from? As the sole surviving source of his favourite playthings, Mal'Umbra is content to lie in wait for those who would leave Arx to come to him.
Orientation and interests: Is essentially a tentacle monster. Defilement, humiliation, corruption, etc. Favours the innocent, idealistic, and emotional over the pragmatic, stoic or despondent.

Attributes: 60 (62 base)
Stamina: (3,3,5,2)-2 = 11
Physical: (2,4,3,4)-5 = 8
Sexual: (4,3,6,4) __.= 17
Mental: (4,6,4,5)+3 = 22

Special Powers: 15+29=44 points
Elemental Control [Darkness]: Rank 6 (12 points)
Insubstantiality: Rank 4 (8 points)
Demonic Artefact [Dark Heart]: 3/Rank 2 (6 points)
- Secret Realm: Rank 3 (9 artefact points)
Create Illusion: Rank 4 (4 points)
Telepathy: Rank 1 (3 points)
Special Movement: 1: Flying
Pet: Rank 1 (2 points)
Environmental Control [Darkness Control]: Rank 1
Heightened Senses [Darkvision, X-ray vision]: Rank: 2
During desperate effort only:
- Teleport [Avoid]: Rank 1 (3 points)
- Grunts [Shadow Minions/Tentacles]: Rank 1
- Infuse: Rank 1
Postcognition: Rank 1 (1 point)

Weaknesses:
Weak Body: 5 (Reduce your physical stat by 1/rank)
Feeble: 2 (Reduce your Stamina by 1/rank)
Easily influenced: 3 (10% Rank of damage done to your stamina through mental attacks is dealt as damage to your physical stat as well. (rounded up))
Lazy: 1 (You don't give it your all and dislike the effort of combat. Whenever you attack and sucessfully deal damage to someone you suffer -1/rank to your rolls next round.)
Overconfidence [Mental]: 3 (Chose one attribute in which you have 20 points or more, or the mastered attribute power for. If you lose a struggle with the chosen attribute you are in disbelief, increasing your cumulative penalty by +1/rank for that attribute until you succeed in a struggle. (The penalty still disappears if you use another attribute))
Triumphant mockery: 3 (When rolling a 10 and dealing stamina damage to your opponent you spend the next round boasting victoriously rather than attacking them. (You can still activate other abilities)
Vicious mockery: 3 (When an opponent rolls a 1 and you deal damage to them through your defence action You spend the next round mocking them and telling them about your superiority rather than attacking them. (You can still activate other abilities))
Bane 2 [Elemental Light] (Vunerable to magical/elemental light. You take 1d6 damage/rank in this skill, max 3 ranks)
Lustful: 3 (If your oponent doesn't take any actions you too must take a turn just fantasizing(if sub) or tempting (If dom) them, if you don't you suffer -2 to your attack roll/rank. (limited to a maximum of 3 turns.))
Upper Limits: 1 (Your attacks and abilities do a maximum of 10 Stamina damage to your opponent. -1 Per rank)

Desperate effort [Teleport+Grunts+Infuse]: 3x2 points (Your ability will only work if you are in great peril, usable only once you have 50% or less Stamina left. (An abilities points should not be reduced under 0 by Desperate effort))

Other/Comments:
Dark Heart Artefact: Mal'Umbra's dark heart is a roughly spherical object, seemingly semi-translucent like a gemstone although any light passing through it seems to warp and struggle to escape. It is the vessel for his personal secret realm, and in the past served to bolster his powers, though after years of idleness it has diminished both shrinking his realm and weakening the intensity of the unnatural gloom he would summon.
Secret Realm: A false world composed entirely of shadowy imitations of reality. Once extensive, but now eroded down to a single solemn looking house and it's yard of colourless inky flowers. Being a fickle construct of will however, the house is not a permanent fixture, folding away, re-constructing, or redesigning itself as seen fit. Outside the house appears to be a somewhat blurred wider landscape, but this is merely illusion, since the limited worldspace wraps back in on itself the moment one attempts to leave it.

~Henrietta~ (pet)
Appearance

- -
Name: Henrietta Marie Blanc. Hettie or Wretch for short.
Type: Pet / Maid
Short description and Bio: An early victim of conquest, claimed as property. Once human but long since deeply corrupted into a lesser demon, Henrietta acts as a unquestioning servant, messenger, stress toy, and snack for her master. She lives within the Secret Realm, and spends much of her time dutifully (and fruitlessly) cleaning and maintaining an illusionary house. On rare occasion she is tasked with more involved tasks or errands. Sometimes these are genuinely relevant assignments, other times merely games to keep her busy and her master amused. She is capable of composing herself for short durations to hide her corrupted nature to a limited degree, but still remains fairly pale and suspicious regardless. She's most certainly not the best actor either. In combat she is equally as fearless as she is harmless, mostly providing moral support for her master, but also serving as a minimal emergency battery should the need arise.
Orientation and interests: "Henrietta is not allowed to have her own interests, and would do well to remember that... What pleases the master pleases Henrietta..."

Attributes: 10
Stamina: 2 - Goes for days!
Physical: 3 - What a power house!
Sexual: 3 - Taco tickling champion!
Mental: 2 - Sharpest brick in the shed!

Special Powers:
Natural resistance [Hunger]: Rank 1 (1 point)
Distract: Rank 3 (3 points)
Healing: Rank 1 (3 points)

Weaknesses:
Masochistic: 3
Untrained [Distract] 3 (30% of the time Hettie simply fails at being distracting enough. This failure may be punished later.)
Marked: 1 (Bears the mark of her master)
Other Restriction [Healing]: 0 (Can only heal her master, and is knocked out upon usage. I gave this zero point value since it's more of a fluff piece really.)
Phobia: 0 (Having self interests, because "selfish" servants will be punished.)

Other/Comments:
I really wanted to link Hettie to the Dark Heart artefact instead, but couldn't fit her in there without shrinking the realm down to a shed. Can't have everything I guess.

Last edited:
OP
Unknown Squid

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

- - - - -
Blank page for easier post editing space
- - - - -​
-
~Jadaea~

Appearance

Picture from during transition into full demonhood.
Note: Should have a succubus tail rather than a draconian tail.

Name and title: Jadaea
Type: Demon (Succubus Minion Mistress)

Short description and Bio: In the earlier chaos of the demon war, Jadaea was once human, serving as a recent initiate of a holy knightly order. Both fighting against the demons themselves, and the growing instability caused by the corruption within her own homelands. In the ensuing battles, she learnt first hand what it meant to face defeat at the hands of the demons. Enduring many humiliations in her desire to fulfil her duty fighting for her people, she began to reach her limits. The demonic influence on her driving her to increasingly unbearable fits of barely contained lust. One such fit eventually leading her to attempt to seduce a young priest from within her order, and when that failed forcing herself upon the man. Their shameful primal act was soon discovered by her peers, but not before she had thoroughly drained the man of not only his seed, but much to her surprise, a large portion of his life essence. Unbeknown to her, she had become a succubus. The young man was comatose. Immediately stripped of her rank by her superiors, she was decried as a demon, and put in chains at the town square whilst awaiting further judgement. Her official judgement however never came, interrupted by a sudden attack on the city from the opposite direction than was expected. A huge warband of feral Orcs, not demons, had come to sack the city. Empowered by the disarray of the war and allowed to grow strong, they were led by a great red coloured berserker of their kind, corrupted by lesser demons he had encountered or subdued across his warpath. Jadaea begged her superiors to allow her to take arms in defence of the city, to redeem herself, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. Little did she know that small reddish horns had started to sprout from her forehead, and her skin taken on an uncharacteristic tanned umber compared to normal for her. The knights could only see a demon attempting to trick them, convinced they had lost their former comrade.

Thus Jadaea was abandoned to her fate bound in the centre of the besieged city. The walls failed, the guard broke, and the city fell. As the Orc leader Graldhaz, strode into the helpless city, one of the first things he saw before him was a bound trophy waiting to be claimed. Jadaea soon falling victim to both Graldhaz and her own insatiable lusts. The powerful orc enjoying the tireless woman so much that he claimed Jadaea as his own to keep, and remained locked to her for many many hours whilst his clan sacked the rest of the city. The two having been so close to full corruption, rode each other over the edge and cemented both their status as full demons. Unknown to Graldaz, Jadaea's new found instinctual Succubus powers had been working their way into his mind. Deeply enthralled, and perhaps even sharing a new spiritual connection, Graldaz became devoutly loyal and attentive to the previously human woman, following her every suggestion and desire. No orc within his army dared question this unseemly development, not least because Graldaz had more than doubled in size yet again whilst now under Jadaea's influence. His skin become red as blood, short stout horns atop his head, and eyes burning with an unnatural energy like fire. Jadaea meanwhile, felt a new calling in life. One where order, duty, and personal sacrifice had no meaning. She would indulge in her own whims and selfish desires when the mood took her, and use her new found power over this savage army to take what she wanted when she wanted. In her mind, humanity had thanklessly abandoned her, and so she it. Riding atop Graldhaz's gigantic shoulders, she looked down on everybody, and would not be stopped.
Orientation and interests: Succubus. If it can be fucked, it's a goal. Playing with your food is always a bonus. Enjoys using minions to "soften up" and humiliate opponents. Is always happy to see her boys having fun. Sometimes she likes to give dickings as well as just taking them.

Attributes: 57
Stamina: = 13
Physical: = 11
Sexual: = 18
Mental: = 15

Special Powers: Total cost of points
Evil General: Rank 6 (Graldahz)
Grunts: Rank 4 (dependant on General)
Evolved Grunts: Rank 2
Damage Resistance [Physical]: Rank 2
Vampirism [Sexual]: Rank 1

Weaknesses: Total weakness points of 23
Horny: 3 (10%/rank of damage done to your stamina through sexual attacks is dealt as damage to your mental stat as well. (rounded up))
Lazy: 3 (You don't give it your all and dislike the effort of combat. Whenever you attack and successfully deal damage to someone you suffer -1/rank to your rolls next round.)
Lustful: 3 (If your opponent doesn't take any actions you too must take a turn just fantasizing(if sub) or tempting (If dom) them, if you don't you suffer -2 to your attack roll/rank. (limited to a maximum of 3 turns.))
Triumphant Pose: 3 (When rolling a 10 and dealing stamina damage to your opponent you spend the next round boasting victoriously rather than attacking them. (You can still activate other abilities)
Vicious Mockery: 3 (When an opponent rolls a 1 and you deal damage to them through your defence action You spend the next round mocking them and telling them about your superiority rather than attacking them. (You can still activate other abilities))
Detectable [Evil General/Grunts]: 2 (Both Big Red and his army creates a thunderous racket wherever they go. The size of the group is easy to spot, they stink, and trash everywhere they go making them exceptionally easy to track. They probably even taste bad.
Inept Offence: Rank 6 (??? likes to let her minions fight for her, and offers only minimal support. Due to neglecting her skills, she has grown exceptionally rusty even when forced to fight.)
Dependant [Grunts on General]: 1
Phobia [Virgins]: Rank 1 (Due to one particularly painful memory involving a summoned futa cock and purity seal, Jadaea has developed a severe paranoia around virgins and refuses to touch or deflower them herself.)
Hatred [Knights]: 0 (RP: Despite her eagerly embracing her new life, Jadaea still bears a grudge against the people who abandoned her, and thus resents anyone who could arguably be described as "knightly" (regardless of whether they associate with a relevant order). They will draw her attention in combat.)

Other/Comments:

~Graldhaz Tahr - "Big Red"~ (Evil General)
Appearance: Was unable to find satisfying picture. Stands at just over 40 feet tall when at full size, with a herculean physique covered in countless scars. Size changes according to his emotions, though rarely shrinks very far of his own accord. Deep blood red skin, short stout horns atop his head, and eyes that almost seem to be burning embers rather than anything else. A gruff swept back mane of black hair, and short wild straight haired beard framing his wide jaw. His orcish army (under the command of Jadaea) has taken on the same burnt redish hue as their role model.
Name: Graldhaz Tahr, aka "Rig Red"
Type: Evil General / Enthralled Orc Warlord
Short description and Bio: (See second half of Jadaea's bio.)
Orientation and interests: Orc see, orc do. Maybe it fits, maybe we make it fits.

Attributes: 10
Stamina: 35 - Sexual Tyrannosaurus.
Physical: 20 - Beef every day.
Sexual: 15 - Big circle goes in small round hole. Nothing complicated.
Mental: 10 - Dense enough to resist a bit of magic.

Special Powers:
Natural resistance [Fear, Mind Control]: Rank 1 (Jadaea's enthralling wards out rival attempts to control her favoured beast)
Size Change [Gargantuan]: Rank 3
Guardian: 6 (Big Red is fiercely protective of Jadaea, and will actively shield her with himself. Always uses first turn.)
Rage: 6 (If either Red or his master are dropped to 50% stamina or below, or if Guardian expires, he will go berserk. (Extra: In this state, he forgets to defend Jadaea however, disabling Guardian early if it's still active.))
Damage Resistance [All]: Rank 3 (Dependant on Grow being active at equal rank.)
Regeneration: Rank 1 (3 points) (Desperate Effort)

Weaknesses:
Desperate Effort [Rage]: 2
Desperate Effort [Regeneration]: 2
Over Confidence [Physical]: 2
Dependant [Damage Resistance on Grow]: 1 (His resistance scales with his size)
Easily Distracted [Sexual Displays]: 2 (Fucking or fighting? The greatest philosophical dilemma for Orc kind.)
Easily Aggravated [Custom, needs approval]: 1 (Must always attempt to attack the character that previously dealt the highest damage to them. Not doing so imposes a -2 penalty on rolls until they do.)

Other/Comments:

Last edited:
OP
Unknown Squid

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

- - - - -
Blank page for easier post editing space
- - - - -​
-