What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I'm surprised no one is talking about these, but there have been 2 new updates on their Ci-En. None of them add any Hscenes, rather they both add a few story events after defeating some bosses.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
the author said in these recently patchs, he only update story so yeah, no new much content.

ah right, somehow he said would add school dungeon in this year, we can looking for that :D

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm surprised no one is talking about these, but there have been 2 new updates on their Ci-En. None of them add any Hscenes, rather they both add a few story events after defeating some bosses.
From what I've seen the updates haven't been shared as often lately so that's probably the reason. Though personally, as impatient as I tend to be, I just prefer waiting for the full thing at this point so it still feels fresh upon replay, these incremental updates haven't really felt worth it last time I bothered playing them.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
I've subbed to them in October and then accidentally failed to renew due to issues with my card or paypal. As far as I can tell the past couple of months have only had story updates, but nothing new in terms of game mechanics or enemies.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Indeed. Last few months has been more or less all of the story beats between clearing locations. Adding events when entering a location for the first time, for beating a boss, and for interactions with the villagers with more backstory dream intermissions. They knew they needed to do the combat erotica first and formost to keep people interested, but now it's time for all of the stuff inbetween that they like to do a lot of, but it's long work, and they're only ~70% complete, so there's at least another few months of them doing this before working on the last location and it's content.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Auto-translate from the latest update:

Continuing from last month, this month we mainly created story-related events.
With this update, I think that the
"Kishōtenketsu" part of the game has been completed, so from 2021, we plan to start the production of the sixth dungeon, "Masukaki Branch School".
First of all, in the next month's update, I would like to publish a new dungeon map, enemy characters, abnormal conditions, H attacks, etc.

Also, as a future plan, from
January to April, create a new dungeon, create
a story for the "transition" part of the transfer from May to July , create a story from
August to October, "Yui", last event, last boss, ending, final adjustment
I'm planning to proceed with the production.

If the production proceeds as planned, the "Reviving Demon Priestess (Tentative)" will be completed by 2021!
···must.

December 30, 2020 Unko Morimori Maru

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

takeba

Reputation score
Even toilet demons know that the proper way for toilet paper is over, not under.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, sure, why not. I'm no stranger to turning terrifying monsters into cute anime girls.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
newupdate. ver.210405. game 81% completed now.
Added the boss and critical H of the oyster branch school.
Defeat H has not been implemented yet. I think that the design of the boss of the Masukaki branch school will change in the product version

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It looks like they added the sexy code for the boss in the school finally

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That said, can anyone provide a full gallery save for this please? (school mobs included). I just want want to access the toilet gallery again.

Nvm, I've unlocked it on my own.

Last edited:

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score

That said, can anyone provide a full gallery save for this please? (school mobs included). I just want want to access the toilet gallery again.
Bless you.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
So where exactly is the location of the school? I can only find the mansion and then stuck.