What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うんこモリモリ丸] 退魔巫女遊戯 / Taima Miko Yuugi (RJ176344)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 退魔巫女遊戯 試作体験版

I saw that back on the first and actually fell for it when I first saw the pictures (the text makes it obvious it's fake) - and this was after seeing a ton of other obvious April Fool's jokes. Guess I just really wanted it to be true.

I had trouble deciphering what's going on with the trial, though. I can't tell if he's saying that the updated trial will only have the sewer stage or not, for example. At least it sounds like the game should be done around mid-May at latest (and I'll be buying it immediately when that happens).

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Played the demo through to the boss, I liked the new combat frames, more of a Final Fantasy look to it. Not sure about the H-scene artwork though, I think I liked the busty girl from the first game quite a bit more, things seems a lot more 'messy' in this game, the girl is always covered in clothing tatters and slime, you can barely see their body in the h-attacks. I do like the new 'in-battle' h-attacks, but I find the art direction seems to hide more of her body, if that makes sense...

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score

what demo? this is confusing, but how many games were made? i always thought there was only one.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

what demo? this is confusing, but how many games were made? i always thought there was only one.
Instructions are on the first post, look for the arxc link or whatever it's called, details are on page 1

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Something about my posts must be easy to overlook, since a lot of people miss them. The creator released an updated version of the demo quite a while back, this one with a second area/boss and the ability to remove clothing, but it's only been available to people who own the first game. I've uploaded and linked to it a few times, but the latest post that has it is here (I have to get creative with the uploads since the creator likes to DMCA them). You might enjoy it a bit more than the original demo.

Aaapeace

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As I've been leveling up, it's been more difficult for mobs to hit me, is there a way to lower your dodge/evade rate?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As I've been leveling up, it's been more difficult for mobs to hit me, is there a way to lower your dodge/evade rate?
I have no idea how you're getting super high evasion rate. I'm level 13 and they have no problems hitting me quite consistently.

Edit:

Hmm, I'm liking the game so far.
H-attacks and H-modifiers. Great art and decent overall combat mechanics. However, some enemies, namely the demon dog, very rarely use their H-move (the one that starts a scene), which is disappointing.

My preference is when there's some form of corruption: e.g. 'bad habits' or slutty-ness. Judging by the current quality of the game, it seems to be completely mechanically complete; just not yet content complete. Nonetheless, it seems like a great game - one I'll be looking out for.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I almost missed it thanks to the fact that he's been keeping an unrelated blog post at the top of the page, but the game was finally listed on DLsite today. From what I can gather from his latest , the demo there should be almost identical to the version 2 demo I uploaded last year (i.e. the one that only owners of the original game could previously access). Here's the DLsite link to it:

He also said he's not finished with the game quite yet, but it's getting there. Can't wait.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I almost missed it thanks to the fact that he's been keeping an unrelated blog post at the top of the page, but the game was finally listed on DLsite today. From what I can gather from his latest , the demo there should be almost identical to the version 2 demo I uploaded last year (i.e. the one that only owners of the original game could previously access). Here's the DLsite link to it:

He also said he's not finished with the game quite yet, but it's getting there. Can't wait.
DLSite says "2016 08 mid-May". Idk if that means 8th of May, or August 2016.

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

DLSite says "2016 08 mid-May". Idk if that means 8th of May, or August 2016.
The Japanese text is 2016年08月中旬, which just means in the middle of 2016(year), 08(month). Sorry guys, it's August 2016.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Japanese text is 2016年08月中旬, which just means in the middle of 2016(year), 08(month). Sorry guys, it's August 2016.
When translated, it says mid-May, and the developer previously mentioned that they planned to have it out around that time. I'm not sure what the eight would be for, though, in that case. It wouldn't surprise me if the May part is just a translation error by Google.

Also, the link for the new game is incorrect in the opening post (leads to a 404).

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When translated, it says mid-May, and the developer previously mentioned that they planned to have it out around that time. I'm not sure what the eight would be for, though, in that case. It wouldn't surprise me if the May part is just a translation error by Google.

Also, the link for the new game is incorrect in the opening post (leads to a 404).
BetaCodeX is right about the date.

予告開始日 = Date of the game's announcement on DLsite. Preview only.
発売予定時期 = Expected date of the game's sale on DLsite = 2016年08月中旬

Machine translators only go so far. Even the creator's blog saw the initial comments about the game's impending release cancelled out in place of the new explanation.

This should work for the new upcoming game.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, I'm well aware that machine translators are unreliable (and I'm sure most anyone who's ever used one to hook a game will agree). I understand how the date format works in non-US countries, so I wasn't going to be surprised at an August release when I saw the 8; it's just extremely odd and quite the coincidence that it would translate the release date as mid-May when it's not.

Also, I already posted the DLsite link to the game just a few posts back - I was noting it for the original post (i.e. what most people coming in here for the first time are going to see).

Last edited:

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

just played the trial and absolutely love the game so far is it just the two dungeons and the town overworld available and nothing else?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just played the trial and absolutely love the game so far is it just the two dungeons and the town overworld available and nothing else?
Hey, that's a lot for a demo. But yes, that's it. I do have a question, though, assuming you played the demo that's on DLsite: can you play any of the higher difficulties for each map? My biggest gripe about the special demo was that you could only play the one star difficulties.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey, that's a lot for a demo. But yes, that's it. I do have a question, though, assuming you played the demo that's on DLsite: can you play any of the higher difficulties for each map? My biggest gripe about the special demo was that you could only play the one star difficulties.
Nope, it gives some sort of error when I try (too lazy to start up a translator to check what it says). I assume it just says "this isn't part of the demo".

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Nope, it gives some sort of error when I try (too lazy to start up a translator to check what it says). I assume it just says "this isn't part of the demo".
You had to reach level 20, but in the earlier demos it'd say something along those lines once you reached it.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the 1st dungeon i saw you could enter at level 1 or at level 20 when you enter the overworld map with level 5 also being playable but the others no not yet~

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just found this game and it is really awesome.
But I have a question: What skill is the "double" jump that let's you cross 2 squares?

Aaapeace

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just found this game and it is really awesome.
But I have a question: What skill is the "double" jump that let's you cross 2 squares?
When you're traversing a dungeon, there's sometimes holes you can't cross. Double jump lets you jump over 2 holes at once to reach treasure and other paths.

Also, earthquakes suck.