What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うんこモリモリ丸] 退魔巫女遊戯 / Taima Miko Yuugi (RJ176344)

Re: 退魔巫女遊戯 試作体験版

Excited! I might throw together a partial for this when it releases, since I'll definitely be purchasing it.

finally! been waiting on this game since the first demo.:D

blog said:
There are probably many games out there that are more erotic, and many games out there that are more fun than this one. But when it comes to story, this is the best game in the H game market. Of course its not like I've played every single game out there, but even so, this game's story is the best.

It seems like we've got ourselves a pretty confident dev here guys lol.

Glad to see its finally coming out. Can't wait to put this guy's confidence to the test :p

It seems like we've got ourselves a pretty confident dev here guys lol.

Glad to see its finally coming out. Can't wait to put this guy's confidence to the test :p

Geezus christ i hope it's just google-fu doing it's thing, because that's really saying something cause there are plenty of good games that actually got released or wasn't expected to be that good and got amazing ratings.

Also, hopefully since the dev mentioned something about diferent enemy colors, do you guys think the dev made just copy +paste cg's?

Geezus christ i hope it's just google-fu doing it's thing, because that's really saying something cause there are plenty of good games that actually got released or wasn't expected to be that good and got amazing ratings.

Also, hopefully since the dev mentioned something about diferent enemy colors, do you guys think the dev made just copy +paste cg's?

The different colored enemies are just there for the higher difficulties of each level as far as I understand, or a rare encounter in the lower difficulties; maybe to make them still relevant at later points/levels in the game too. The quality and quantity of the enemies in the demo alone in addition to what we've seen from the blog posts makes me welcome the idea of palette-swapped enemies on top.

53 18+ CGs. 400+ character sprites. All regular monsters (30 of them total) will have a H-scene. All but one of the ten boss monsters will have a H-scene. 5 H-scenes featuring humans.

Going by the demo, each area/level has 3 enemies unique to it: There are 10 levels, so it would make sense that each of those 30 monsters are unique from one another and not just palette swaps. In addition to the bosses and non-gameplay H scenes I would say that's a very worthy amount of content.

I can't believe it's been a year and a half since this was announced, but I think it's going to be worth it

Last edited:

OOOOUUUUUT

Link on as

Hope this comes out on Eng Dlsite so I can actually buy to support artist heh.

Geez, I just checked it recently and for some reason, it didn't show it was available until I refreshed the page after I saw someone posted it was out on here. That's what I get for bookmarking it, I guess. Knowing that it's already available elsewhere ruins some of the fun, but I just bought it and will have it uploaded on Mega soon enough, if anyone else needs it. I won't waste time lecturing about supporting the devs, since I know many of you will do that already. ;)

Edit: and it's already done. The joys of having extreme speed internet. Here's if anyone wants proof that I didn't just go grab it off a file sharing site. Have to support the developers I love, especially when they don't take forever to release their next game (you know who you are!). My English DLsite has more games on it, if you're thinking I'm stingy; I just recently learned how to make sure my credit card works on the Japanese side.

Further edit: I added my save with the completed CG room to the download, in case any of you just want to see the scenes. It's a fairly fun game, though.

Even further edit: since a newer version with some bugfixes has released, you can find it (with the save still included) here.

Last edited:

Sorry for double posting, but on the gameplay side of things, I ran into a super rat almost immediately in the sewers at the beginning of the game. I call it a super rat because it basically destroyed the heroine in two turns (to be fair, it did give a warning when the battle started). I don't completely understand how the finished battle system works yet, but I was still able to do actions after the heroine lost all of her HP, whereas you couldn't do anything but watch her get beat up/raped in the demo at that point. I managed to build up enough TP after she fell so that I could use the 100 TP attack and regain all of her health, though it took two of those moves and a bunch of normal attacks to put that rat down.

It gave a bonus of 5,000 credits when I beat it, which is really nice... if you're not using Cheat Engine, that is. I'm typically a dirty rotten cheater, though, so it means nothing to me. Still, seeing as how I've only collected about 179 credits through ~10 battles and opening up a bunch of chests without that rat, that's a big bonus. Just something interesting I wanted to post.

Sorry for double posting, but on the gameplay side of things, I ran into a super rat almost immediately in the sewers at the beginning of the game. I call it a super rat because it basically destroyed the heroine in two turns (to be fair, it did give a warning when the battle started). I don't completely understand how the finished battle system works yet, but I was still able to do actions after the heroine lost all of her HP, whereas you couldn't do anything but watch her get beat up/raped in the demo at that point. I managed to build up enough TP after she fell so that I could use the 100 TP attack and regain all of her health, though it took two of those moves and a bunch of normal attacks to put that rat down.

It gave a bonus of 5,000 credits when I beat it, which is really nice... if you're not using Cheat Engine, that is. I'm typically a dirty rotten cheater, though, so it means nothing to me. Still, seeing as how I've only collected about 179 credits through ~10 battles and opening up a bunch of chests without that rat, that's a big bonus. Just something interesting I wanted to post.

Yeah same thing happened to me, but i did not have enough TP to retaliate and it was with a group of 2 other rats so i ended up loosing that fight. Damn i missed out on 5k :(

Seems like their appearance is a randomly decided at the start of a fight so you cannot save scum to get another chance either.

Last edited:

Yeah same thing happened to me, but i did not have enough TP to retaliate and it was with a group of 2 other rats so i ended up loosing that fight. Damn i missed out on 5k :(

Seems like their appearance is a randomly decided at the start of a fight so you cannot save scum to get another chance either.

what the fuuuuuk hahahahah

Ok that sounds weird, but you both entered the area on the lowest dificulty right? because i don't think the game is able to let you enter the other high dificulties. You guys mention that you couldn't run away from the enemy either?

what the fuuuuuk hahahahah

Ok that sounds weird, but you both entered the area on the lowest dificulty right? because i don't think the game is able to let you enter the other high dificulties. You guys mention that you couldn't run away from the enemy either?

I didn't try to run away from him, but I tried to run from a super slug later and had no trouble doing that. The rat didn't look like he was a noticeably different color (just slightly different), but the slug was purple, so I'm assuming they're the different-colored enemies that have been mentioned before. Like I said, it happened almost immediately after the game started, so I'm on the default difficulty right now (i.e. easy).

I didn't try to run away from him, but I tried to run from a super slug later and had no trouble doing that. The rat didn't look like he was a noticeably different color (just slightly different), but the slug was purple, so I'm assuming they're the different-colored enemies that have been mentioned before. Like I said, it happened almost immediately after the game started, so I'm on the default difficulty right now (i.e. easy).

OK
Fucking encountered it, yeah no kidding, surprise super enemy beat the shit out of me

thanks for the info!

No problem. Something else that we talked about before, but I want to point out again for the uninitiated is to remember that the recollection room is found by interacting with the toilet in Setsuna's (the heroine) house. The man in the toilet also gives you the skill set that allows you to walk around naked, among other things (you still need to put SP into that branch to unlock it, of course). Speaking of SP, you also get bonus SP by unlocking each enemy in the recollection room - interact with each one to get 2 extra points (though the boss appears to be worth 3). It seems you have to actually see the event in battle to have it unlocked (excluding the bosses, thankfully), however, so keep that in mind as you're going through the dungeons.

Last edited:

No problem. Something else that we talked about before, but I want to point out again for the uninitiated is to remember that the recollection room is found by interacting with the toilet in Setsuna's (the heroine) house. The man in the toilet also gives you the skill set that allows you to walk around naked, among other things (you still need to put SP into that branch to unlock it, of course). Speaking of SP, you also get bonus SP by unlocking each enemy in the recollection room - interact with each one to get 2 extra points (though the boss appears to be worth 3). It seems you have to actually see the event in battle to have it unlocked (excluding the bosses, thankfully), however, so keep that in mind as you're going through the dungeons.

So this game is sorta grinding for the SP mostly? (well, unless you want to unlock stuff)

Does this game have some kind of corruption system ? The description on dlsite didn't mention it.

Does this game have some kind of corruption system ? The description on dlsite didn't mention it.

I don't believe it does. The demo and the blog's given no indication of it and the previous game didn't have that kind of gameplay, either.

So this game is sorta grinding for the SP mostly? (well, unless you want to unlock stuff)

That, and the obvious things like money and stat increases through level ups. You also seem to be able to upgrade/create items (weapons, armor, etc.) in the shops in town with items you get from monsters/in the dungeons, but I have no knowledge of Japanese and it's a little difficult to figure out at the moment, though I haven't really tried to use it yet.

Awwww shit son, there's goes my Sunday! Better get some bottles of water ready.

Back