What's new

ACT [ウルトラマンボー ] ソウルオブファンタズム / Soul Of Phantasm (RJ219900)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This is.. confusing. I just unlocked the uppercut move but i'm not sure how to proceed from now on. I used it on the indestructible pillar blocking the room on first floor.

And then on second floor, there's two impassable chasms with a switch in middle of the chasm. I tried throwing bombs at them but it does nothing. I don't know how to proceed now.
Go into the top left of the basement and push the small block to make a platform to get the shuriken.

I cant even find the uppercut. I have been everywhere it feels like. Searched all 3 floors twice, no new paths no nothing. RougueTwilight mentioned the bomb door but it didnt do anything, just got me into a room which unlocked a door that led to the 2nd floor again with nothing new. Am I missing something?
There's a room in the upper left of the first floor with a red switch in front of a door. I bombed it to unlock it.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So I'm stuck at the conveyor belt part, I got to the end of the belt but no matter how I jump up I can't land on the platform with the door leading to the next room. Anybody has this problem?

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Go into the top left of the basement and push the small block to make a platform to get the shuriken..
I can push the block left or right using the kick special move, but I don't seem to be able to push it upwards or downwards. Is my game broken or am I missing something here?

hay5eed

Reputation score
This is.. confusing. I just unlocked the uppercut move but i'm not sure how to proceed from now on. I used it on the indestructible pillar blocking the room on first floor.

And then on second floor, there's two impassable chasms with a switch in middle of the chasm. I tried throwing bombs at them but it does nothing. I don't know how to proceed now.
I believe I used the laser move to trigger it

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So I'm stuck at the conveyor belt part, I got to the end of the belt but no matter how I jump up I can't land on the platform with the door leading to the next room. Anybody has this problem?
Yep, no idea how to make this work, the jumps simply don't work, and it's annoying to get stuck between the two tall containers and be forced back to the start, adding insult to injury.

I can push the block left or right using the kick special move, but I don't seem to be able to push it upwards or downwards. Is my game broken or am I missing something here?
You need the third skill to push it up, it doesn't need to be pushed side to side at all.

I believe I used the laser move to trigger it
Technically this is what the throwing star skill (#4) is for. It's found in a treasure box in another room.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Go below the block and use the uppercut skill to push it up.

Yep, no idea how to make this work, the jumps simply don't work, and it's annoying to get stuck between the two tall containers and be forced back to the start, adding insult to injury.
On a tall platform close to the platform with the door: run, jump and execute the jump attack to get the boost needed to get to the ledge.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
need save... anyone pass me theirs please would appreciate :p

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
I feel like went through every possible combination. How do I solve this lever puzzle, does the order in which the levers are pulled matter?. I even got the "Top Secret Plan"-Item. So I can't go anywhere else if I don't get it solved.
HALP :(
how to solve this.png

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I feel like went through every possible combination. How do I solve this lever puzzle, does the order in which the levers are pulled matter?. I even got the "Top Secret Plan"-Item. So I can't go anywhere else if I don't get it solved.
HALP :(
View attachment 16416
The order is given in the top secret plan item.
I don't know if it's randomised for each run, but if it isn't then it's white, red, blue, green and finally yellow.

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
The order is given in the top secret plan item.
I don't know if it's randomised for each run, but if it isn't then it's white, red, blue, green and finally yellow.
Yep, right order. Thanks a lot! :D
With this being documented, it might help someone else in the future. :)

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yea the conveyor's a bit awkward to jump up to if you go up the screen so your next to the wall it seem to work better also if anyone's having trouble jumping up the boxes if you attack after a jump you do a spin kick which boasts you up a bit extra height

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Chucknoris35. It says your rar file is unknown format or damaged. Do care to fix this case, please? Thanks. If someone else will link the game, be my guest.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Chucknoris35. It says your rar file is unknown format or damaged. Do care to fix this case, please? Thanks. If someone else will link the game, be my guest.
You're the the first to report this. Is anyone else having this issue?

I don't plan to reupload it again unless I know the issue was on my end.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
(Solved)

So...uh...i wen't and uninstalled winrar. I re-installed the winrar, found a newer version, installed that. And imagine everyone's surprise. It works. Please don't look at me like i'm some kind of an idiot...i never had to re-install it with a newer version up until now. Not your fault, chucknoris35. Move on with your life, imma go back to lurking once again.

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
What happens for everyone else when you load a saved game? It puts me right back at the start without the first charge attack, but otherwise the same inventory I last saved with. The boulders and stuff you move were also as I left them. The MC's sprite was duplicated after exiting the house. Of course without the starting ability I'm unable to progress since there's at least one more block you have to push.

I'm guessing cause of how the galleries done they might add extra stuff later
If Soul of Forgery is anything to go by, they will

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What happens for everyone else when you load a saved game? It puts me right back at the start without the first charge attack, but otherwise the same inventory I last saved with. The boulders and stuff you move were also as I left them. The MC's sprite was duplicated after exiting the house. Of course without the starting ability I'm unable to progress since there's at least one more block you have to push.

If Soul of Forgery is anything to go by, they will
Make sure to run the game in Japanese locale or Locale Emulator. I had this same exact issue when I ran it without Locale Emulator on, and it gave me a bad save that caused the issue. Deleting that save and using Locale Emulator should fix it.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
for the save file resetting, it usually happen when you switch back and fro between non japanese and japanese local setting.
Non japanese save under giberrish text, but your computer can read it (usually) - although other computer won't read the same. Starting with japanese local setting after will change the text reading / writing so no reading.

Same for starting in jap then going to non japanese local.
Happened to me on older game when I had to use LE instead of switching to local. But usually, for the same game I could play and unlock everything in non japanese. But deleting and pasting the save file always failed and get a restart at 0...

So yeah, for theses game, use jap local setting all the time (LE & other emulator won't work since you need japanese local setting to write japanese in txt file).

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh shit, yeah, I had to change my locale to be able to do something else. Thanks, that fixed it.