What's new

ACT [ウルトラマンボー ] ソウルオブファンタズム / Soul Of Phantasm (RJ219900)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
ok extremely confused here. i bombed to door but inside ther its only a path to go 2nd floor and a room with 1 lever wish only opens dhe door to go 2nd floor via door instead of elevator yet i cannot find what to do -_-

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
ok extremely confused here. i bombed to door but inside ther its only a path to go 2nd floor and a room with 1 lever wish only opens dhe door to go 2nd floor via door instead of elevator yet i cannot find what to do -_-
Thing to do in the building... simply put, grab all the item in the map area with a shinning start marker.

Try to clear floor by floor, some place are inaccessible at first but you will found items to unlock them.
=> big pillar in front of a door --> get under it and use uppercut skill.
=> Uppercut skill to move the platform near the entrance of a room to the top of the map to jump and go through the north exit to get the shuriken skill
=> shuriken skill to activate the bridge over the hole
=> run & jump for the moving walking. To get atop the big container, use attack while jumping - do the same to get from the big container to the platform.
=> check the secret document to know the switch to activate in front of the big computer.

Should be all the hint you need. After it's just finding the right place to go at the right time.

Bryanis

Reputation score
save files are not working
The save will work ONLY if you are using japanese local setting, else the text written and read by the game will amount to gibberish, and it won't be able to read japanese text.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are there supposed to be different endings? The final cut-scenes seem like they're leaving a lot "open"

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Are there supposed to be different endings? The final cut-scenes seem like they're leaving a lot "open"
Just one. The plot is a science-fiction mashup involving time travel and bio-mechanically engineered monsters, so the visuals make it look like there's a lot open when it really isn't the case.

samur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The save will work ONLY if you are using japanese local setting, else the text written and read by the game will amount to gibberish, and it won't be able to read japanese text.
Then can someone pls post a savefile that doesnt require the japanese setting?
This game runs perfect with my normal settings.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gotta say, I'm impressed by some scenes.
Although I was hoping for some more yuri/oral, it's not too bad.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I feel like if someone made an walk-through post then most if not all questions would vanish as with that in mind I've gotten elevator working, gone to 2nd floor and basement but cannot find the uppercut skill. Currently on basement I have 3 shinies on the map, F1 2 shinies ( far left and bottom right) and F2 is also 2 shinies at the far ends. The only area that seems like it could be bugged is the F1 far left area as the lever is not intractable and is off. I feel like I have gone through all areas of the building 5 times now and so I do not know if I'm being blind or just missing something.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I feel like if someone made an walk-through post then most if not all questions would vanish as with that in mind I've gotten elevator working, gone to 2nd floor and basement but cannot find the uppercut skill. Currently on basement I have 3 shinies on the map, F1 2 shinies ( far left and bottom right) and F2 is also 2 shinies at the far ends. The only area that seems like it could be bugged is the F1 far left area as the lever is not intractable and is off. I feel like I have gone through all areas of the building 5 times now and so I do not know if I'm being blind or just missing something.
yep its that room I think its weird all the other levers you pull but for whatever reason that one you need to attack that one I threw a bomb at it and it worked.

A bit of a rough guide for the rest of the level off the top of my head if once you get the uppercut inside you can get past the pillar on the right on the F1 but I think it only had heal items if you go to the basement top there is a box which you can move to the top to get on platform which gives you the ranged attack to get the items on the F2 which I think is the level 2 key and a bunch of files to tells you the order to pull the switch's in the reactor (door on the right of the F1) which the code order translated is white, red, blue, green, yellow once you turn the reactor on go to the basement again but to the bottom half and there's a bit of a puzzle and you can get a spare cable/wire for the door on the right in the basement.

I'm not certain where you get the level 2 key so might be somewhere else but should be the only other place I haven't talked about if it is in a different place

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Man that game was pretty bad. I mean the hentai was okay, but I wish it had more, and it simply wasn't worth wading through horrible gameplay to get it. I wish I found the gallery before playing the entire game now >_<

zipetya

Reputation score
Did anyone manage to hook this perchance? I guess I'm playing for the...erm...plot?

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, sadly the game is kinda too big in size for what it is, I would just get a full save and check the gallery and delete it, not that great of a game in my opinion but could be just a personal matter of taste.

zipetya

Reputation score
Holy baloney. Played through - with OCRing here and there... (couldn't OCR the very end -the Epilogue-, though; the background color switched to such, that character recognition couldn't work for the text) Wasn't really earth-shattering (though the game really-really tried the story to be...)

Gameplay is nothing to write home about. The H wasn't bad, the animations are alright for the most part, but the censorship butchers it quite a bit. Also; are you supposed to unlock each and EVERY animation for the gallery? That's madness. xD Got the save.ini from Page 2 of the thread, so all is well.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
yep its that room I think its weird all the other levers you pull but for whatever reason that one you need to attack that one I threw a bomb at it and it worked.

A bit of a rough guide for the rest of the level off the top of my head if once you get the uppercut inside you can get past the pillar on the right on the F1 but I think it only had heal items if you go to the basement top there is a box which you can move to the top to get on platform which gives you the ranged attack to get the items on the F2 which I think is the level 2 key and a bunch of files to tells you the order to pull the switch's in the reactor (door on the right of the F1) which the code order translated is white, red, blue, green, yellow once you turn the reactor on go to the basement again but to the bottom half and there's a bit of a puzzle and you can get a spare cable/wire for the door on the right in the basement.

I'm not certain where you get the level 2 key so might be somewhere else but should be the only other place I haven't talked about if it is in a different place
Okay I didn't realize the room you were referring to was the F1 far left room where I guess the lever is stuck....I only tried that after going around a bit more to find another room filled with levers like the one that turns on the elevator. Also by walkthrough guide I meant an proper one going through the entire game so new people don't get stuck at pieces like that. (I even got stuck with the bolder wall before I checked around and then found out that I had the grenade ability to switch to via space bar.)

Kenethon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Need help. :[

First looks like my game didn't save, when I start it, it just offers "Start" and starts from the beginning.

Second, I've just finished the first boss and unlocked 3 elevator floors and explored everything, but couldn't proceed. There was some block I can move, but nothing was happening, couldn't jump on it or anything.

Can someone share save at this point or somewhere else and tell me how to proceed?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Need help. :[

First looks like my game didn't save, when I start it, it just offers "Start" and starts from the beginning.

Second, I've just finished the first boss and unlocked 3 elevator floors and explored everything, but couldn't proceed. There was some block I can move, but nothing was happening, couldn't jump on it or anything.

Can someone share save at this point or somewhere else and tell me how to proceed?
There was a discussion about game not saving before in the thread, try searching for it. But first thing to check is if there not problem with "read only" files / folder. If it's not saved, you can try deleteing the save file for a new to be created when starting the game.

And don't play the game using emulating software or changing local setting, keep the same local setting all the time.

As for the block, you need the uppercut skill that you can find in the building. Just try to check every room with a shinning star on the map to find it.
Can't remember exactly where it was.

Manuli3

Reputation score
the game is pretty buggy , my save file is corrupted but beat the game now... how can i get extra 2 or extra 3?

2.PNG

Kenethon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So... I've bombed that door and found some shortcut, but where's the uppercut? :/