What's new

ACT [ウルトラマンボー ] ソウルオブファンタズム / Soul Of Phantasm (RJ219900)

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So... I've bombed that door and found some shortcut, but where's the uppercut? :/
The door you bomb allows you to enter the room with the blue girl getting raped which when you save her you will gain the uppercut. Remember the door is the far left one on F1 not the top left one which allows you access to F2 early before the elevator becomes unlocked though gaining the power room key from bottom left on F1.

EDIT: What zipetya is what I had meant when I said this while explaining about the others....sigh grammar fail...

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So... I've bombed that door and found some shortcut, but where's the uppercut? :/
First floor, left side, farthest room to the left. Shining star on map - as mentioned.

@Manuli3: you only have Extra 01 with the v1.00 of the game.

EDIT: Rat-attack is talking about another door, or rather has them mixed up. The one that can be bombed lets you go to the second floor.

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ah shoot I meant for it to be seen as the other way around....I realize I messed up with the grammar there...sorry

aj91

Reputation score
Can someone post a save file with the gallery unlocked? This game is too frustrating to play but I like the animation.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The game seems to have been updated, not sure what they added though.

Manuli3

Reputation score
please HALP! must I have the last ver of the game to see the EXTRA 2?... but i cant find it , the game has been updated already?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
please HALP! must I have the last ver of the game to see the EXTRA 2?... but i cant find it , the game has been updated already?
Did you read the posts replying to your last question about this, if no then....

Popcorn.gif

uhhouhho

Reputation score
another version update today
I think its add extra 3 ,new boss ,and bad end scene

cocolche

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I finished the game but no gallery? how do you unlock the gallery?

Reputation score
I hate to ask to, but how do you access the extra 2 and 3? I've beaten the game both without the save on page two and with it... but still can't access them, not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I hate to ask to, but how do you access the extra 2 and 3? I've beaten the game both without the save on page two and with it... but still can't access them, not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not.
I suppose you have the newer version?

Reputation score
I can't really tell... because no one who has a link off site has it labeled updated but I have to assume that I might not, even thou every file says it was last modified September 30th, which was two days after the last update.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If there's an updated version floating on the net, I haven't found it. I do, however, actually own the game, so I can try uploading just the gallery executable and you all can see if that works. I'd upload everything, but as you all probably know, the game's split into two different .exes, both of which are each over 1GB in size, and I'd rather not upload that much if possible.

I'm also wondering if there's a reason why the old download link here was removed (e.g. underage content, though I don't believe there is any), and I don't want to incur the wrath of any mods. If it is safe to upload the game here, then I'll give it a try.