What's new

ACT [ウズラざなっく /Quail ] セタリアの魔境 / Setaria's Makyou (RJ323773)

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Lets count together:
1)White girl
2)White futa girl
3)Green bug
4)Plant girl
5)Slime
6)Grass trap
7)Grass floor
8)Barrel trap
Thats level 1
9)Red hood cultist
10)Anvil drop statue
11)Rubbing trap
12)Tentacle floor
13)6 legged horse-thing
14)Ghost
15)Invisible girl
16)Mermaid
Thats level 2
17)Worm like girl
18)Living hair girl
19)Tentacle with boobs
20)Giant slime
21)Spider girl
22)Flesh pile that shoots blue orbs
23)Jumping head
Level 3
Hmmm. Only 23, and there should be 25. What did i missed?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Very cool, original-feeling game but by the second area I already resorted to using the save file provided here. Level design is too labyrinthine and the game just spams enemies too much, doesn't help that they always respawn too.
This game has some impressive body-horror but while I appreciate a spooky atmosphere a lot of the enemies are plain disgusting and unerotic.

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't think I've ever had an h-game scare the shit out of me so hard before. I know fear and arousal are linked, but the mansion and the third level had me going more "OH FUCK" than, uh, "OH FUCK," if you know what I mean. That, or I'm gaining a new fetish. I'm not sure, honestly.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
In terms of horror, I think the ending of the second area did it for me. This gigantic cyclopean sentinel standing(?) in the distance, merely opening its eye causes the world to warp around you.
As you advance through the area you get closer and closer to it, revealing a giant conveyor belt of captured women as the sentinel grows in size and presence. Its hair even whips around in the wind.
...man, why wasn't that thing a boss fight? So much build-up...

I have to agree some of the areas in the third region made me a bit uncomfortable though. Most of the enemies didn't bother me because they were bizarre but not gory. Except those penis-head things, eugh. I hate vore so much. But that's all. The animation's little details, the bounciness and jiggling from things impacting with other things make it easy to drown the weirdness out.

You know how much of a step-up the scene quality is vs other more expensive H-games? Some of the circles with years of experience have about three frames of animation per scene, but everything shown here is deliciously fluid and smooth. It even has its segments randomised so every enemy fucks the PC in a different way. I don't even think there are other circles that care to make H-scenes have such longevity to them.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Lets count together:
1)White girl
2)White futa girl
3)Green bug
4)Plant girl
5)Slime
6)Grass trap
7)Grass floor
8)Barrel trap
Thats level 1
9)Red hood cultist
10)Anvil drop statue
11)Rubbing trap
12)Tentacle floor
13)6 legged horse-thing
14)Ghost
15)Invisible girl
16)Mermaid
Thats level 2
17)Worm like girl
18)Living hair girl
19)Tentacle with boobs
20)Giant slime
21)Spider girl
23)Jumping head
Level 3
I'm operating off of Kernog's save file here so I may have missed things but.. spider girl? where?

EDIT: I poked around the dlsite page and learned that the dev finally made a ci-en!
Also, from the comments on their one post, they seem impressed by how much people like the game (they were worried that the body horror elements would be too much and turn people away,) they're working on pushing some bugfixes through asap (apparently that wall beside the tree nobody can open wasn't supposed to be there in the first place? hence why there's no "open" switch) and finally they're working on adding a gallery soon, too.

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Like IAmAKi I didn't activate the stupid statue in the 3-door maze. Which meant doing it again...

Both instances of those mazes were pretty annoying.

Last edited:

Kernog

Reputation score
I'm operating off of Kernog's save file here so I may have missed things but.. spider girl? where?

EDIT: I poked around the dlsite page and learned that the dev finally made a ci-en!
Also, from the comments on their one post, they seem impressed by how much people like the game (they were worried that the body horror elements would be too much and turn people away,) they're working on pushing some bugfixes through asap (apparently that wall beside the tree nobody can open wasn't supposed to be there in the first place? hence why there's no "open" switch) and finally they're working on adding a gallery soon, too.
That's great to know. I guess that the mystery is solved (partly, now there's the question of what is the use of the statue I found behind the gate. :p
I can understand that body horror is a hit-or-miss. I'm okay with it because it also brings the "exotic" and Giger-style monster designs that I love in these kinds of games. As long as there's no gore, that's fine with me.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Im talking about pink thing that split in 2 halfs and connected with spine. It resembles spider for me, so i called it spider girl.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Im talking about pink thing that split in 2 halfs and connected with spine. It resembles spider for me, so i called it spider girl.
Oh those things, I thought you were talking about like, a proper eight-legged spider creature. The ones you were describing look more like balloons to me, honestly.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
The ones you were describing look more like balloons to me, honestly.
Now you got me thinking of that thing as a monster girl version of Weezing.

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok so here is chest combinations (1-left door, 2 center door, 3 right door)
2-3-3-3-3
2-3-3-3-2-1-1-1
2-3-2-1
2-3-2-3-3-3-3
2-3-2-3-3-3-1-1-2
Maybe there is ANOTHER GOD DAMN CHEST INSIDE but there also LOOP HOLES, and i just too frustrated to go on(did you know what if you press pause BEFORE ghost appears in the room, she will not freeze and teleport you to her dungeon? Fucking hilarious isnt it?)
Also to note, the "escape" door if you got caught will be the only one with an arrow above it whenever you walk in front of it.
haven't confirmed, but this becomes a problem if it's on the top level, because the arrow would appear off screen.

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone tell me what this text says? I'm assuming I have to activate this statue to move on, but all I get is this message. I don't seem to be finding any way to progress other than that. The statue is located in a room full of pillars, just after a save/restoration point, and that save point is located just after the large room full of slimes and an alraune (the first I've seen)

Edit: Naturally I find the answer just after posting this. It turns out some platforms need to be shot at rather than jumped on, and it's hard to tell the difference.
I'm stuck at the same location. Except I can't see any alraune anywhere. Anyone know what to do to find the medal? I hope im not stuck with the demo. But i crossed checked with the trial on dlsite and it seems I have all the teleporter in the starting room so it shouldnt be the trial. I don't know, I've looked everywhere 100s of times.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like this game alot, the animations are immaculate, praiseworthy. Scenes varied, enemies interesting, impact in the animations, hot. Gameplay and the feeling of leveling up, satisfying. but I gotta say, he dropped the ball on the game over scenes. The first one was decent, and I thought it would go uphill from there, and it just doesn't. The problem is, I dont think game over 2 or 3 really fit the theme of the level, and the normal scenes for enemies are all so creative, and interesting in their own way, that the game overs aren't. Game over 2 is blowjob scene with a disembodied football shaped cock. Not gonna take advantage of the traps? None of the enemies? It doesn't even look like it takes place in the same location. 3? Pretty generic tentacle scene. I've played enough H games that I've seen it in that I'm just not impressed. It also doesn't take advantage of the unique enemies.
There are some of those animated bits like the ghost handprint girl in the mansion that I actually think look better than the actual game overs.

Thats my only complaint. Some ball drops I guess, but nothing major. Bosses could have used H scenes. That weird momo lookin creepy lady that shows up and causes pleasure damage, really feels like she should have had something. You can't just make an enemy who's mere presence make your character orgasm, and then just not do anything with her. I even lost, hoping for a unique game over. nothing.

Anyway, best scenes imo are the ghost girl, the "cultist" (red hooded woman), and the big ass purple spider woman on level 3. Something about the ghosts scene being mostly hidden is kinda hot for me. Cultist is just some good dom riding. I'm not usually a fan of traps, they tend to feel... "impersonal". Like, whatever it's just a tool, but something about how they handled it in this game makes it better. The triangle horse thing, and the flesh wall were pretty okay. gargoyles were neat.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score
How the hell you're supposed to kill the cultists? I don't see how to get rid of them unless they cannot be get rid of aside from entering the sacred rooms.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How the hell you're supposed to kill the cultists? I don't see how to get rid of them unless they cannot be get rid of aside from entering the sacred rooms.
They're unkillable stalking enemies, pretty fitting for a spooky horror mansion level.
You can avoid them entirely if you don't go near the red glowing spots where they spawn, otherwise there's the blue cleansing pillars that despawns them, as you mentioned.

On a semi-related note, I had a feeling that inaccessible door in the room with the 2 spawners was some kind of dev zone they accidentally left, considering no amount of scouring the mansion gave anyone any indications of how to open it (except maybe the orgasm dimension wall crawler maze, but fuck that place, especially at 3am).
According to the dev, turns out it contained a thing that nukes the cultists permanently, and will be removed in the bug fix update.

Here's hoping boss animations will be added later, alongside repeatable boss fights. The dev has shown he has amazing creativity for H-scenes, there's just too much wasted potential for the bosses to be one-and-done, non-lewd, slugfest encounters.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do boss fights just...end after you defeat them? Like it seems to lead up to an explosion and then just...PFFT.

Reputation score
Lets count together:
1)White girl
2)White futa girl
3)Green bug
4)Plant girl
5)Slime
6)Grass trap
7)Grass floor
8)Barrel trap
Thats level 1
9)Red hood cultist
10)Anvil drop statue
11)Rubbing trap
12)Tentacle floor
13)6 legged horse-thing
14)Ghost
15)Invisible girl
16)Mermaid
Thats level 2
17)Worm like girl
18)Living hair girl
19)Tentacle with boobs
20)Giant slime
21)Spider girl
23)Jumping head
Level 3
The 2 animations that reacting to the statues. One is for opening the boss room in level 1 (and cost 2 lives), another one forgotten (that cost only 1 life).
Also to note, the "escape" door if you got caught will be the only one with an arrow above it whenever you walk in front of it.
haven't confirmed, but this becomes a problem if it's on the top level, because the arrow would appear off screen.
That door will also glow blue slightly.
Ok so here is chest combinations (1-left door, 2 center door, 3 right door)
2-3-3-3-3
2-3-3-3-2-1-1-1
2-3-2-1
2-3-2-3-3-3-3
2-3-2-3-3-3-1-1-2
Maybe there is ANOTHER GOD DAMN CHEST INSIDE but there also LOOP HOLES, and i just too frustrated to go on(did you know what if you press pause BEFORE ghost appears in the room, she will not freeze and teleport you to her dungeon? Fucking hilarious isnt it?)
According to author's reply in ci-en, the combinations are:
2-3-2-1
2-3-3-2
2-3-3-3-3
Do boss fights just...end after you defeat them? Like it seems to lead up to an explosion and then just...PFFT.
According to author's reply, there are no Hs for mobs that only appear 1 time, such as the puppet and the bosses.

Last edited:

Duarchy2

Reputation score
Great game, got an issue opening the golden pillar in the vagina-door fleshy level though. I don't know if it's a bug or just particularly sadistic, but the 3 door room where you guess the combination (The room after the blue haired girl on the golden statue and the wooden horse mob) there's a door that leads you back out through the cycle and one that teleports me to another room and bugs me through the floor and I have to quit the game and start over. I feel like there's a missing key too, because there's another room that's blocked off. Can you edit keys into the save file?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Great game, got an issue opening the golden pillar in the vagina-door fleshy level though. I don't know if it's a bug or just particularly sadistic, but the 3 door room where you guess the combination (The room after the blue haired girl on the golden statue and the wooden horse mob) there's a door that leads you back out through the cycle and one that teleports me to another room and bugs me through the floor and I have to quit the game and start over. I feel like there's a missing key too, because there's another room that's blocked off. Can you edit keys into the save file?
Attempting to leave that particular maze by going backwards after opening the chest warps you into the floor. There's a door at the right end of the room with the chest and double futa pillar that takes you back out.

where do i find the blue hair and clothe girl? is she the final boss?
Are you referring to the blue-haired cat girl miniboss of stage 3, or the girl that triggers the last boss (I forget how she looked because I only saw her briefly, then beat the boss on the first try)?