OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Virgin Invader

maybe they run into the same problem as mine? download stuck at 99%

maybe try google drive? it works for me
No, they just click on download button and new mega (Megasync) will show to download installer because DLsite don't have Megasync. But they can download it without install if they click "download through your browser"

But the weird part is I use mega link 2 times before with DLsite when I submit my demo first time and when I update my demo on July without problem. But they have problem this time :(

I already send google drive link to curiousfactory and they reply that they can download it this time. Now is only waiting for JP DLsite to review my game.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Good luck man, you will see all how everything goes fine =) we cant wait to play your game dude so go on

PD: Sorry sucker english

mehulation

Reputation score

The trial was really good, lots of variety in positions. Glad I could alter the difficulty though, it was pretty tough at times.
Any chance of a release on the English DL site? Perhaps with uncensored CG/sprites too?

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

The trial was really good, lots of variety in positions. Glad I could alter the difficulty though, it was pretty tough at times.
Any chance of a release on the English DL site? Perhaps with uncensored CG/sprites too?
Sure, it will release on Eng DLsite but I don't know the date. You have to ask DLsite :p

About uncensored, I will upload uncensored resources later after game released a few days :rolleyes:

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Virgin Invader is invading on DLsite :D !!!

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Virgin Invader (Released!)

Huzzah, it's here, I can play it. And I have been playing it. Except I found a bug. Level three, boss room won't load. loads in as a grey box and can't seem to do anything. (the room after the dark priest demon girl)

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Huzzah, it's here, I can play it. And I have been playing it. Except I found a bug. Level three, boss room won't load. loads in as a grey box and can't seem to do anything. (the room after the dark priest demon girl)
It's happen to me too sometimes but I rarely happen not always :(

If other people have same issue as the64bitbot. Please let me know :D

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If the game's out, is there an option to buy directly from saga55555 instead of using DLsite or Patreon?

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

If the game's out, is there an option to buy directly from saga55555 instead of using DLsite or Patreon?
Not sure. I have to admit that I fear to get banned by paypal :(

Let me think a bit.

zseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's happen to me too sometimes but I rarely happen not always :(

If other people have same issue as the64bitbot. Please let me know :D
When you beat the game it also freezes in a grey box as well. I had to kill it via task manager. It does that after the text that says more powers, more girls.

Also had an error message pop up on one of the mid levels when you die. I took a screenshot but don't have it right now. It allowed you to continue or abort. Continue seemed fine. I think it said something about missing a sprite. Win7 64bit in case you need to know.

I had to drop down the difficulty to easy for the last boss. Maybe it's because I'm tired but I was able to beat all of it on normal except the last boss. My hands are seriously arthritic now -great job with the game :)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finaly get this!!!:D
Gotta play fast and beat it
Coz I also just got My copy of DanganRonpa Another Episode

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

When you beat the game it also freezes in a grey box as well. I had to kill it via task manager. It does that after the text that says more powers, more girls.

Also had an error message pop up on one of the mid levels when you die. I took a screenshot but don't have it right now. It allowed you to continue or abort. Continue seemed fine. I think it said something about missing a sprite. Win7 64bit in case you need to know.

I had to drop down the difficulty to easy for the last boss. Maybe it's because I'm tired but I was able to beat all of it on normal except the last boss. My hands are seriously arthritic now -great job with the game :)
Thank for the comment :D

The grey room is the room that I use to delete or load data that will use in the next room. Not sure that the game still have some memory leak issue or not. Maybe data is too much for Game Maker to handle and make the code not work properly, in this case is "go to next room code". Game still have memory leak that will increase a little every time you die&continue or back to main menu.

So I want to ask how many time you die and have you quit the game or play 1st stage til end without quit :confused:
About pop up, do you remember which room? Thank

Last edited:

zseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank for the comment :D

The grey room is the room that I use to delete or load data that will use in the next room. Not sure that the game still have some memory leak issue or not. Maybe data is too much for Game Maker to handle and make the code not work properly, in this case is "go to next room code". Game still have memory leak that will increase a little every time you die&continue or back to main menu.

So I want to ask how many time you die and have you quit the game or play 1st stage til end without quit :confused:
About pop up, do you remember which room? Thank
"Trying to delete non-existing sprite."

Castle Wall third room I think. It's the one with all stone walls with iron bar windows. I think it happens in the armory room after that as well. It comes up when you die or maybe when you hit continue.

When I played it yesterday I only exited the game once due to this error, and pretty much played through all of it without exiting again. 8GB of RAM.

Also just noticed something odd in the armory room, one of the archers became invincible and stuck in idle. Eventually though it died via the shadow claw ground attack the cat girl in the background used. It was invulnerable to all my attacks including summons.

Last edited:
OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

"Trying to delete non-existing sprite."

Castle Wall third room I think. It's the one with all stone walls with iron bar windows. I think it happens in the armory room after that as well. It comes up when you die or maybe when you hit continue.

When I played it yesterday I only exited the game once due to this error, and pretty much played through all of it without exiting again. 8GB of RAM.

Also just noticed something odd in the armory room, one of the archers became invincible and stuck in idle. Eventually though it died via the shadow claw ground attack the cat girl in the background used. It was invulnerable to all my attacks including summons.
Thank for the info :D

I fixed the continue bug on 6th stage and invincible bug when girls collision with shadow claw while they coming.

Maybe wait if others found more bugs before upload newer version.

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! -w-b

btw GREAT GAME MAN!

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

A great game made in less than a year? I'll be instantly excited about whatever you do next!

zseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

An upgrade system could really help in the later levels. Maybe if you got a point for each virgin defiled that could be used to increase max health, the max number of specials or cool down timer for the summons. It would also add some incentive to defile each one as each room is often filled with the defeated when cleared.

Ricardo911

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

saga55555 when will it be available on dlsite eng im having trouble getting it from the jap one any ideas on getting it would be nice :(

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

A great game made in less than a year? I'll be instantly excited about whatever you do next!
Thank you :D but the real is 1 and a half year.
I start making Virgin Invader around Mar 2014 if I remember right. And release first demo for public on Sep 2014.
The work is very slow at first, half year for first stage because learning how to code and draw -___-"

An upgrade system could really help in the later levels. Maybe if you got a point for each virgin defiled that could be used to increase max health, the max number of specials or cool down timer for the summons. It would also add some incentive to defile each one as each room is often filled with the defeated when cleared.
I don't want to make upgrade system because girls status aren't increase. It weird if you are the only one who status increase :p
But you get new passive & summon skill that can help you.

saga55555 when will it be available on dlsite eng im having trouble getting it from the jap one any ideas on getting it would be nice :(
I don't know, please wait a bit.
It's up to curious factory and DLsite :(

Last edited:

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, so...
After 5 min playing it, all voices and music disappear completely. Meh.

Stunlock is real. Cmon, we saw this in grimhelm games already. Playing Easy mode all the time 'cuz you getting stuck between enemies.

No CGs expect first 2. Is that intended? Just defeating/raping bosses giving me only 2 CGs.

I just defeated gunner boss and i'm fighting her again? Duuuuude, this is what they call filler, not funny at all.

In some places the animation looks clumsy and moves in spurts (minotaur scene for example).

The rest is pretty good. Nice concept, variety. Monsters, tentacles and some vanilla rape.
Shame you cant summon tentacles on your female minions, that could be nice.