OP
B

Bulmassj4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Walkthroughs

Sorry, but...

Yea, lets make a new thread for EVERY walkthrough,
or an entire new subforum (guess thats what you mean with topic Forum)
for walkthroughs.

That would flood the forum MUCH less then ONE sticky ^^

Sorry for the sarcasm again, but how can that even be an idea,
when everyone is so much against stickys?

I think the only thing you guys can do without adding new threads or subforums, is Darkfire putting a LOT of effort into it with either:

1.) Remaking the Games List or
2.) Remaking EVERY (game related) first post.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, that's enough. I'm gonna go ahead and go with my original plan. And Bulmassj, nobody was TRYING to be an asshole at first. We were just weighing out all our options to see how we could optimize this. Yes, stickying this thread would be the most simple solution. But when you brought up this idea, some of us, like Toxic, began brainstorming and thought up other ideas which would aid the forum even more. We never said you had a bad idea (Okay, maybe someone did), we just said we had other ideas.

I've never seen ANYBODY who was just trying to be helpful request for their own thread to be stickied. They would know that if their thread was that helpful, other people would request a sticky. No, I don't think you're fixated on helping us out. I think you're more fixated on trying to get credit for being helpful. That's why you keep mentioning that you've written walkthroughs before and why you want this thread to be noticed. You can deny it all you want, but the way you keep on defending your own idea without even considering that we're just adding onto your idea and not bashing on it only reinforces that you're really just doing this to present an image of a hard-working, reliable member.

In other words, a lot of us, or at very least me, are put off by your lack of modesty.

Either way, I'm stickying this and going ahead and putting some walkthroughs in the Game List.

Last edited:
OP
B

Bulmassj4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"You can deny it all you want"
Thank you, well... here we go.

WHY should i try to look like a hard working member on this forum?
If you have read everything you would have noticed that i didnt even know about that reputation stuff before /
still dont care about it, because i cant see anyones reputation in a post.
If you have seen my posts outside of this thread, wich are like 4 or 5, including my walkthrough,
anyone can clearly see that i am NOT a hard working, and with like 5 posts, not even realy a member of this forum.
At some point i even said "i am lurking the forum for years and now feel like i have to contribute something".
That SURE is NOT hard working.
So, why would i try to get credit for being helpful?
Do i get money for that? No...
Do i.... well is there anything but money and fun you can archieve on the internet?

And no, i never said i was fixated on helping you guys.
Sometimes i just like to write, and i had fun doing the last walkthrough.
BUT when you know that you are doing it for (almost) nothing / nobody,
there is not much fun left. Like you are writing a story that will never be read.
Thats why i wanted this thread to be noticed.
(I think that not much ppl found the walkthrough, because... who lands on page 50 of a 100 pages thread?
When i realy have interrests in such long threads, I first look at the beginning and the end.
And since we have a game list, who would read it all?)
So i at least wanted to know if there is going to be some kind of organisation here before i start or not.
(I didnt even know DarkFire is an admin at that point, and i still fail to see any admin tag or something on him.)

And may i ask whats wrong with my modesty?
Am i the one that started to insult others as retarded,
or was is the one started stupid sarcasm?
Nope, both were others.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I was gonna make another long-winded post, but this has gone on for long enough. The only thing I want to say is this: I want you to check these three members out. THESE TWO are modest. And they have hundreds of posts to their name, all dedicated to helping other people out without ever asking for recognition.

I realize you're just trying to help out, but you need to realize that we never said that your ideas were bad originally. We simply wanted to discuss it more. I think I've said that about three times now. I've already finished updating the Game List and I'm currently updating the topics and this thread's been stickied. There's no more to be said.

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

why not get rid of all these old post and keep the main one and just have this for walkthroughs and request for walkthroughs or something
cuz i think this is just gonna be a long flamefest til it gets locked and no one gets guides on games

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okey, I am not quite sure if this is the right place, but I would like to request a walkthrough for the game: Sakurako Matrix
( link just in case: )

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okey, I am not quite sure if this is the right place, but I would like to request a walkthrough for the game: Sakurako Matrix
( link just in case: )
Do you have a download for it?

ryune04197

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you have a download for it?
try googling dude..
but anyways i couldn't get the english ver here is a jap ver found ..
last time i checked the links are working..

prismark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All links dead for "sakurakomatorikkusu RPG" :(

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think there IS an English version of this game yet, ryune. It's on English DLSite, true, but that doesn't mean there is an English version.
It's a sale tactic, and a fairly effective one at that.
And yes, all the links on anime-sharing have been taken down. Complaints and such.

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry new here think this is in the right place

Does anyone know where i can find a walktrough for alice quest?
and also for this game: Parallel Fantasy (not zero)

Hope u can help!

Thnx

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Well off topic but this thread is about useless unless someone takes it over. There is almost no walkthroughs listed for 2 pages. Someone who has collected alot of walkthroughs for these RPG games should request from Darkfire to take over and let Darkfire start a new one than share them walkthroughs. It was a great idea but seems it went nowhere with Bulmassj4.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Connect Quest - RJ091877

need help on this game. any walkthroughs? main problem is the language. but i manage that with basic RPG system. find find and find.

but some guideline will be really help. :D

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, will walkthroughs be put in the gamethread itself (my prefrence, btw), or is someone going to delete almost every post in this thread so it can be used for its intended purpose? instead of to argue about how hard it is to use spoilertags or something?

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Would anyone possibly have a walkthrough of the game MSR2?

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

Mario Super Ralley 2?
Metal Samus Rampage 2?
Monkey Spanking Redneck 2?
Monster Sex Retard 2?
Milking Sheep Restaurant 2?
MotherShip "Rectospasm" 2?

Last edited:

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mario Super Ralley 2?
Metal Samus Rampage 2?
Monkey Spanking Redneck 2?
Monster Sex Retard 2?
Milking Sheep Restaurant 2?
MotherShip "Rectospasm" 2?
haha no. It's simply MSR2. Has 3 games in the series with the 3rd one being unfinished as far as I know. Mnm uploaded them quite a while ago. They're made using rpgmaker 2k. You go around as a female in the second one and if you touch certain npc's they have sprite sex with the hero and you get a game over screen.

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any chance we can update the original post with the walkthroughs posted?

magroux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any save for this game?

RJ094526