What's new

Webcomics of win

Slyfox

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Webcomics of win

I know what you meant, but think about what you just said.
Hush, Aika. It's obviously pixels if it's online, even if my context was meaning it was drawn in something like Paint as opposed to being drawn by hand and then scanned.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

No really, Clockwork needs some pants...

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

When I saw today's strip, I immediately thought of this forum for some reason.

So, I poked at this one and decided to actually start reading it. Very Archie-like art, sorta, at least it seems to me, but it wins because in the, what is it, fifth strip? It references Dazzler. Points in my book.

(I'm a girl. Dazzler was cool when I was 13. Deal.)

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm a huge comic book geek and I have to ask: Dazzler was actually cool at some point?
When you're a girl and the genre is dominated by male characters, yes, actually, she was. Of course, I preferred her when she was with the X-Men, but, face paint and roller skates aside, it was actually a pretty decent comic, especially when it dealt with the anti-mutant sentiments.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

When you're a girl and the genre is dominated by male characters, yes, actually, she was. Of course, I preferred her when she was with the X-Men, but, face paint and roller skates aside, it was actually a pretty decent comic, especially when it dealt with the anti-mutant sentiments.
I guess it might be an age thing. I always thought Jubilee was a lot cooler than Dazzler (not that either of them really hold up from the style viewpoint :p).

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hehehe. I remember Jubilee's first appearance. That, I think, was my favorite time during Uncanny X-Men. When it was that particular team. Granted, the powers were a bit similar, but I liked Jubes, too. Longshot was still my favorite though. I have a thing for pretty boys *laughs* (Go figure!)

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Caribbean Blue - epic
On dat subject, has anyone ever read ? It's quite a nice story, I must say.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm a HUGE (lol) Las Lindas fan...however I think that once ID_Fox came on as a writer, it went downhill.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Still, I remain a loyal fan.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I think the redoing of the archives is done

I think the archives have been finished in this one too

it's ended

all of those are non furry.

Here are the furry/animals

bad art at first, gets a lot better

on hiatus

and i think that's it.

Enjoy :D

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, I think someone put this link up already, at least to the comic itself (as this isn't exactly something I would go looking for on my own.) but I've been reading "Something Positive" and if you're looking for twisted humor, this is it. I just happened to wander into this one today and immediately thought of here.

(Premise: They're playing a DC Heroes RPG game)

Hanz

Lurker
Reputation score

A personal fav, based off the baldur's gate game, bout a misfit group of adventurers, , sadly, the artist is on leave, or seems to be, I haven't seen a update since late 2008. still funny as heck in my book.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems worth checking out, especially being a BG/D&D fan.

And dearsweetgod man, what the hell is your avatar?

Hanz

Lurker
Reputation score

a friend did that, and guess what, ONE of those is real.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

For all you LFG fans out there, i have a birthday present that just arrived that i have to share with you all:

Richard is on my feet!

Thats right, ladies and gents, i have an official pair of LFG Richard socks, they are so epic it scares me :)

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Just be careful they don't spontaneously combust something around your house in self-defense.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Funny you'd mention that, I keep having the urge to yell 'For Pony!' Everytime I kick someone :) But I digress...

Back to what this thread is actually about, I also read this comic called 'Atland' which is also in the Fantasy Hack&Slash territory. Nice read, great fun, updates every thursday. If I remember when I get home, I will post link, but a google search does wonders. My only complaint is that its relatively short pages compared to most of the other webcomics I've seen, generally only two rows down per page. Read it, love it :)

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, hopefully this will link directly to the cover that I want. This is not a webcomic, persay, but once you see the picture and read the comments, I'm sure you know where I went with this in my (twisted) brain.

Also, if you have the time, check out the rest of the site. It's pretty funny!

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, hopefully this will link directly to the cover that I want. This is not a webcomic, persay, but once you see the picture and read the comments, I'm sure you know where I went with this in my (twisted) brain.

Also, if you have the time, check out the rest of the site. It's pretty funny!
Ok, I was looking through the archives of this and came across a rather funny one:

...I mean, seriously, how can you read a title called "How many ways can Robin die?" with a straight face?