OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Wendy (Archer)

Teresa keeps looking at Wendy as she is patched up. Now sporting a much more revealing dress, she leans against Wendy as she picked up, returning the hug with one of her own.
"Yes, somehow, we'll get away from here..."

The following morning, a fiercely scarred ogre comes to the cell.
"We'll be having some fun at the room next door, so you can be properly trained for our future needs" the thing says with a hideous grin as it grabs both girls and starts bringing them towards the torture room

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"We need training? Wow you guys must have some pretty complex fetishes for hulking brutes." Wendy smirked up at the ogre as they were carried away. "And here I thought this was going to just be a bunch of sex with boring old ogres." She grinned knowing that if she acted like an asshole he would focus more attention to her than Teresa.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"We'll see how long that smartmouthing lasts." the ogre says as they enter the room.

The ogre secures Wendy's arms behind her back with sturdy leather restraints and shoves her down to the cold floor. Leaving her there for a moment, it sets Teresa up on a stretcher and attaches chains on her wrists and ankles. Spinning the wheel, Teresa's limbs are pulled in different directions. As the nun gets pulled, the ogre stops spinning as Teresa cries the first time. He then pulls Wendy up from the floor by her hair and plants her face on his massive member
"Suck it, or your friend will gain some lenght" the scarred brute says with a menacing voice, holding his other hand on the wheel

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy wasted no time wrapping her lips around the huge cock, she had done it a few times in her college days after a few too many drinks at a party so she knew what to do. Sliding her head back and forth along it's length as far as she could manage without gagging herself Wendy ceaselessly deep throated the ogre, more than willing to play along and take orders if it kept Teresa from being harmed.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The ogre looks down at Wendy eagerly working his cock. A few grunts of enjoyment escape the otherwise stalwart ogre as Wendy skillfully slides her lips up and down along the lenght of the massive shaft. A few moments later, the member starts to pulse
"Here it comes!" the ogre says in a loud voice as he pushes Wendy's head all the way to his smelly groin. The huge dick fills Wendy's mouth completely, pumping a huge load of cum down her throat. After a few spurts, he pulls the member from a nearly choked Wendy's mouth, throwing the final shot at her face.

Standing over the coughing Wendy, the ogre looks at her with that same malicious grin
"Is there something else you'd like me to use?"

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy shuts her eyes as she gets cummed in the face, coughing a second more and taking a deep breath she looks up smirking, "Nah I think I understand the job descrption. So what is the dress code? Do we get holidays off?" Another grin showed that Wendy was going to play along but she wasn't about to be broken anytime soon. "Oh and by the way it's a lot easier to do that when my hands aren't behind my back...."

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The ogre ignores Wendy's wisecracks, turning the wheel a bit and causing another cry of pain from Teresa before proceeding to tear off Wendy's pants and turning her face-down on the floor. He sets Wendy up by lifting her rear a bit before nonchalanty thrusting the still-slick member in her ass. The ogre starts off easy, but soon increases his pumping speed to massive ramming levels

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy winces a bit when Teresa gets pulled on and again when she's mounted, "Ngh....damn you need to cature some bigger women....we are not the right size for you!" Wendy bit her lip, it was a bit pleasureable but the personality of the ogre, the discomfort, and having Teresa tortured wasn't helping the mood much. "You really need to learn how to treat a girl big guy...."

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The ogre grabs Wendy by the hair again as he pounds her rear. He yells furiously
"I NEED TO LEARN WH----"
The shout is suddenly cut short as the ogre's head rolls down on the floor next Wendy's and the body slumps on her. Taking a look behind her, she can see a man in a scruffy robe wielding a bloodied katana. The man kicks off the body and helps Wendy to a sitting position
"You okay?" he says as unlocks the leather bindings on her arms

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy growls as she's grabbed by the hair blinking in shock as the head falls away past her. "Uh oh...no no no! GAH!" Wendy grumbles into the floor after the headless ogre body squishes her. "Ow...." Her mood improves when she realizes what's going on. "Yes I'm alright, sore but fine, see Teresa...what did I tell you?" Wendy grinned and stood up stretching her sore hips a bit. "We'll have to do intros later. There are a lot more ogres in here, a psionic bug man and a naga. They aren't normal slavers either." She stepped over to Teresa using blasts of magic to blow her chains off and help her off the table. "Is the plan to escape or to wipe the floor with all these jerks?"

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Oh, those things. Ain't there anymore. Gave 'em all a good cutting over" the man says as Wendy gives out the list of inhabitants. The man is ruggedly handsome, if a bit scruffy. His face bears two long scars, one running over his missing left eye, the other horizontally across the nose.

Wendy frees Teresa, the nun grabs her in a hug
"Let's get out of here Wendy.." she says. As Wendy asks the man about his plans, the man gives her a puzzled look
"You do what you want, I ain't obligated to help you" he says, turning to leave them behind

As the man starts to leave, Teresa looks at the foreign symbol emblazoned on the man's robe
"That's Habaki, one of the most famous mercenaries there is..."

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"I see.....wow okay." Wendy hugs Teresa tightly with a smile. "I know you're going to be stoic and not respond but thanks. I'm sure we'll cross paths again eventually." Wendy watches the ronin leave and then nods to Teresa, "All right well he cleared the place out quite a bit for us. We should investigate this temple and see what it's for, it may be connected to your abandoned church." Wendy takes Teresa's hand retracing the path the cockroach had taken to exit the dungeon.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The man stops for a moment as he hears Wendy's remark.
"...You're welcome. Try to not get captured again." Habaki says, flicking the blood off his curved blade before sheathing it and leaving. As the man walks away, Teresa deeply bows at his direction

Listening to Wendy again, Teresa agrees with her plan.
"We also need to find new weapons, we'll be immidiately pounced upon by the next thing that comes at us if we're unarmed" she says, then looking down at Wendy and blushing deeply
"You might want to have... some new pants as well" she says upon seeing Wendy's still-exposed privates

Taking Wendy's hand, Teresa goes up the stairs with her. As they come up to the main hall, a scene of carnage is waiting for them. Theres demonic corpses all over the place, at least 20 of them. Somewhat scarily, Garrik's body is not there
"There should be an armory somewhere. Maybe there..." Teresa says, pointing at the door opposite to their current position

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Holy.....wow he must be an end game party member or something..." Wendy took a second surveying the carnage before nodding at Teresa's suggestion. "It's as good a place as any to start looking." She chuckled a bit while glancing down. "I'll worry about pants after we get back to civilization."

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

They head into the door on the other side, and the stairs that go down there. The girls reach a large room with lots of different weapons. They arrive just in time to see Habaki face off against the still-living Garrik. The ronin stands fearless in front of the wolf demon.
"Knew I missed some of ya" the man says as he unsheats his katana, along with a shorter one with a branching blade with his other hand.
"Come on, show me that you have a little bit of fight in you" he continues, provoking the wolf to attack him

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"YOU!" Wendy snarled from behind the ronin, "We're in no shape to help with this fight but think of this as my rage for beating Teresa so badly!" Wendy whipped her hand forward as the blades of the mercenary burst into flames. "Watch out for his chains, they aren't normal."

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Habaki looks down at his blades, now lit by Wendy's magic fire
"Don't really need this, but thanks. It'll make this fight go faster, if nothing else"

15 vs 20
38 vs 13 critical

Still not doing a move to attack, the ronin keeps his swords down and stares intently at the wolf demon. With a roar, Garrik throws a pair of chains forward, attempting to entagle the ronin. Habaki replies by catching the chains with his smaller sword. As the wolf tries to pull the man's sword from him, the ronin retaliates with a pull of his own, dragging the demon near him.
"This all you got?" Habaki says as he thrusts both blades into Garrik's midsection. Pulling the blades out in a scissor-like maneuver, the ronin easily cleaves the wolfman in two

As the bodyparts fall to the ground, Habaki cleans off the blood from his blades with a quick swish to the sides
"Pah, pitiful" he says, spitting on the corpse with a disdainful look

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy stares in awe at the display once its all over she sighs with relief. "Thanks again, it felt really good to watch that. Teresa said you're a famous mercenary, why are you here? Mercenaries don't usually go anywhere unless they're being paid or there is the opportunity for a big payoff. Did the church send you?" Wendy tries to stay serious even with her skirt completely gone.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Seriously, put something on. You're distracting me" Habaki says, keeping himself turned the other way.
"But your ladyship's intuition is correct , I am being paid by the church. To recover a certain item and clean this place from any... undesirables" he continues, patting a small bag hanging on his belt

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy blushed, "Well as soon as I find a treasure chest with a skirt or some pants I will!" She took her hat off to cover herself as a desperate measure. "We were investigating this place too until we were captured by that damn wolf you just cut in half. We make the bastard work for it though, he barely took down a nun and a beginner mage. So what item are you here to find and do you have any idea whats going on in here other than a demon infestation?"