GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Wendy (Archer)

1 vs 16 counter
18 vs 8
21 vs 13

"I can cast spells too, remember.." Teresa says as she reaches for her cross and starts to pray. The girls simultaneously fire of their spells, Wendy's lighting bolt is evaded easily, but the bolt of pure white energy Teresa launches hits the demon squarely on the chest.

Ignoring the damage Teresa causes it, the demon launches a pair of chains at them with practised precision. The gleaming metal wraps itself tightly around both girls, preventing them from attacking as the demon advances upon them with unhidden malice.

Wendy (bound, no attacks, - 2 to escape)
4/5 FP
3/3 MP
0/10 AP

Teresa (bound, no attacks, - 2 to escape)
4/5 FP
5/5 MP
0/10 AP

Wolf Demon Sentry
6/7 HP

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Good shot Teresa!....Look out!" Wendy pushes Teresa out of the way and takes the first chain, slumping a bit as she sees her friend caught quickly afterwards. "What...are these things? Teresa can you move at all?" Wendy squirms in the chains a bit. "This...this isn't a very good sign to start off the battle like this..."

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

6 vs 20
0 vs 14

The girls struggle against the bindings, trying to escape the increasingly bad situation. But the wolf demon keeps the situation firmly in his control as he walks towards them, drawing the chains back with each step to keep it tense and tight.

Teresa lets out a small cry as she squirms against the metal, a blush appearing on her face as she does so

4/5 FP
3/3 MP
0/10 AP

Teresa (bound, no attacks, - 2 to escape)
4/5 FP
5/5 MP
1/10 AP

Wolf Demon Sentry
6/7 HP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy gulps and blushes watching Teresa getting aroused, "D-Don't worry Teresa I'm right here....I feel the same way." She had to admit she was getting a little turned on by the idea of the two girls getting captured together. "I-I want you to keep us together.....I don't want to leave her alone!" Wendy continued to still squirm but things looked pretty grim, she wanted to make sure she and Teresa stayed together even if captured...

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

5 vs 9
7 vs 14

As the wolf closes upon them, the girls struggle some more. Wendy is still unable to rid herself of the tight squeeze coming from the chain, but Teresa manages to twist herself free. Barely taking a step back, she takes hold off her cross again, uttering a few words of power. A brilliant light flashes into being, forming into a sword-shaped plane of energy

Upon seeing this, the wolf cuts Wendy's chain loose, still leaving her bound but able to move now. It then turns its attention towards Teresa
"Some spunk in you huh? I like that" the wolf says as it stretches the quartet of clawed hands

4/5 FP
3/3 MP
1/10 AP

Teresa
4/5 FP
5/5 MP
1/10 AP

Wolf Demon Sentry
6/7 HP

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Ngh...be careful Teresa!" Wendy continues to struggle with her bonds trying her best to focus, she didn't want to force Teresa to face the demon alone. "Damnit, I think the game set STR as my dump stat..." Wendy grumbled as she rattled around, she just needed to get her arm free at least...

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

11 vs 11
3 vs 12
15 vs 22
2 vs 7

Without the wolf demon keeping the chains tense, Wendy manages to shrug the metal bonds off her.

Meanwhile, Teresa and her spiritual weapon attack the demon in unison. But the demon is made from sterner stuff, and blocks both her and the hovering sword with its chain-wrapped upper arms. Pushing against them, the wolf throws a low punch with its other lower arm, but Teresa dodges the incoming blow to the stomach

Wendy
4/5 FP
3/3 MP
1/10 AP

Teresa
4/5 FP
5/5 MP
1/10 AP

Spiritual Weapon
2/2 HP

Wolf Demon Sentry
6/7 HP

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh wow much better. I think you'll find that we -both- have some spunk in us!.....The good kind!" Wendy throws the chains to the ground aiming a thunderbolt from her wand at the wolf demon. "No offense but we'd like to at least make it in the door. We are adventurers after all." She gives a cocky grin to the demon.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

9 vs 14
16 vs 11
13 vs 3
15 vs 20

The demon dodges Wendy's lightning bolt, but succeeds in serving as a distraction. Teresa capitalizes on it, smashing the creature across the side with her flanged mace. The sword follows her lead, opening a long wound across the creature's chest with a diagonal cut. Fighting back despite the pain, it succeeds clawing some of Teresa's skirt off with a return swipe. As Teresa's firm thighs unveil from under the ripped dress, a few thin lines of blood can be seen dripping down the other leg

Wendy
4/5 FP
3/3 MP
1/10 AP

Teresa
3/5 FP
5/5 MP
1/10 AP

Spiritual Weapon
2/2 HP

Wolf Demon Sentry
4/7 HP

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Good job Teresa! We'll show him we're tougher than we look!" With a flick of her wand she lit Teresa's mace on fire once more, after the last fight she was a bit wary about throwing spells into the middle of a fray possibly hitting Teresa accidentally. "This is so wierd.....I keep forgetting it's a game...everything feels so real..." Wendy shook the thought out of her head focusing back on the battle at hand.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

4 vs 21 counter
7 vs 15
6 vs 3

Now with a flaming mace in her hands, Teresa takes another shot at the weakening demon. But the demon throws out a surprise punch at her exposed stomach, knocking the wind out from her. Falling to a knee, the nun tries to order her floating sword to attack, which complies but is shrugged off by it's target. Before Teresa can regain her footing, the demon steps forward and kicks her on the side, causing her to fly back a few feet and knocking her mace away

Wendy
4/5 FP
3/3 MP
1/10 AP

Teresa
1/5 FP
5/5 MP
1/10 AP

Spiritual Weapon
2/2 HP

Wolf Demon Sentry
4/7 HP

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy runs over and stands in front of Teresa, "Don't hurt her! You win just...please don't hurt her anymore..." Wendy put her wand away and helped the injured Teresa to her feet holding her tightly. "Go ahead...chain us up." Wendy brushed some of Teresa's hair away from her face, "Don't feel bad Teresa...you fought really well." Wendy smiled and hugged the hurt nun kissing her on the head.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I... did my...best.. Thank you..." Teresa says, coughing up a small bit of blood as she does so. As Wendy embraces her, Teresa gives her a smile before she slumps to Wendy's arms.

"Women these days..." the demon sighs as it binds the pair together with a single long chain. Having secured both of them, he hoists the girl package over his shoulder and starts going the way it was originally going at. Not a long way down, a huge temple can be seen among the mist

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy quietly consoles Teresa as they're carried away by the demon, "What is this place....it doesn't look like an abandoned church..." Wendy gulps whispering to the battered Teresa, "Don't worry...I'll make sure we stay together. Maybe we'll even get cute matching outfits..." Wendy gave a slight smile trying to make the situation seem a bit less uncertain and scary for her friend.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Teresa tries to keep her smile up as she listens to Wendy.
"Let's hope...for.. the best" she manages to whisper

As the demon carries them towards the temple, Wendy can see a huge, fat ogre in the distance. As it turns towards them, the wolf demon motions for it to come over with one of his hands. Getting to the massive door, the demon opens it up quite effortlessly and heads inside

"Hey, nice catch there Garrik." another ogre says as the wolf demon strides into the main hall with his packet of ladies. Tossing the girls roughly on the floor, he hollers at the other demons
"Alright boys, gather around" he says in a loud voice. Soon, a whole bunch of different demons gather in the hall, at least 15 of them. Most are ogres, but there are a few oddities among the ranks. One demon looks like a bipedal cockroach, while another has a long, snaking body below the waist
So, what should we do with these beauties? Garrik growls with a wide grin on his bestial face

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy grumbles a bit as they're tossed in the floor, as the demons gather she scans the crowd, slightly bothered that most of them are big ogres which would make the inevitable rather tight, a cold chill went down her spine when she saw the cockroach, "Bleh....bugs..." She thought to herself. As she kept looking at each individual she blushed slightly when she noticed the snake. "That long one doesn't look that bad.....less painful than an ogre I'm sure.....what do you think Teresa? If we had to pick I think he's one of the less risky choices." Wendy squirmed a bit as she whispered to Teresa, she knew Teresa was in no shape for even one round with an ogre, she wasn't even sure she was herself. She wasn't too eager to test out if the EGG could simulate being impaled on something that large...

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As the demons eye the suggestively bound pair, the cockroach demon bends over closer, taking a look at them. It's multifaceted eyes wander to Teresa
"This little cutie is wounded? You had to rough them up this bad?" it says in a chittery voice.
"This won't do at all. At least let them recover for a while before you decide to rape them"
"Hmm, fine then. You can take them to the dungeon yourself then. And do NOT touch them, or I'll strangle you on the spot myself" Garrik replies, a hint of dissapointment clear in his voice

With their conversation over, the band disperses. The cockroach unwraps the girls, holding them to his chest with the many insectile arms he has on the front of his body. Heading over to a nearby door, he takes the pair down a long set of stairs. Suddenly Wendy can hear the demon's voice echo inside her head
"Thank your lucky stars Garrik listened. Normally, the entire gang would've gone to town with you two right there" the voice says as the demon bends its neck to look at Wendy

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy blinks a bit as she hears the bug's voice in her head, "Umm....thanks, I wasn't really worried about myself but Teresa here gave uh, Garrik was it right? She gave him such a fight he had to get really hard on her." She smiled and took Teresa's hands. "So what happens to us now? I'm guessing it's just wishful thinking that you're going to let us escape.....you'd just rather not have slaves that look like they got trampled by a horse right? Also who are you? And your group? Are you just using this temple as a bandit hideaway?" It was obvious that Wendy wasn't exactly thrilled that she was being held by a bug but the fact that it was a bug that saved Teresa from getting gangbanged on top of everything she had already gone through made the experience a little less spine crawling.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Let you escape? No, there's a group of my fellows up there, they'd stop you before you got one foot outside the door. And let's just say that I care more for the well-being of other living creatures than my buddies do" the voice tells her. Listening to her other questions, it continues
"We are here for something bigger than mere banditry, if the boss is to be believed."

They move into a cell block under the main floor. On the way, Wendy can see a room filled with devices clearly made for torture
"Well, help your friend get better. This is all I can do" the cockroach finishes its telepathic communication with Wendy as it lowers the girls on the floor and leaves them locked in a cell

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy sighs as they're left alone, "I wish I knew healing magic, I'd try but I'm worried that I'd accidentally set you in fire or something..." After thinking a moment Wendy took off some shredded pieces of Teresa's clothing and tied them around her wounds so blood would stop running down her. "Don't worry Teresa I'm sure we'll get out somehow, maybe another party of adventurers or some other helpful thing. We might have to stay here a bit though, but don't worry I'm not going anywhere." Wendy smiled and pulled Teresa into her lap for a hug. "I don't think there's a cuter girl I'd rather be captured with in the whole world." She chuckled and placed her hat on Teresa's head with a smile.