What's new

What happened in Hong Kong

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
  • I birth and live in Hong Kong. But i am hidden person (御宅), Before i dont care what happened in HK
  • But now I want others people to know what happened in Hong Kong from June 6th to August 11th.
  • I hope that you can forgive the troubles from young demonstrators.
  • I also hope more people will hear what the young demonstrations are yelling. The video is only about 8 minutes.
or
  • Every time I look at this, I can't stop my tears.
  • I am afraid many people have been killed, or thousands of young people have been accused by the government.
  • If you want to help us, please send this video to someone else, send a Like to the video
  • I will be very grateful if you can help, I believe other Hong Kong people will grateful too
In 21 July :
  • There are 200 to 300 white clohtes people, attacking the general public without distinction, they attack expectant mother too
  • One aldermanry say they are hero and shook hands with the white clothes people
  • The citizens went to the police station for help, but the police actually closed the door
  • The police are not only late, but also let the white people leave.
  • The police left without doing anything, and the white clothes people went to Mass Transit Railway and beat people again.
  • Night of 21st and 22nd, the police did not catch any white clothes, no police record their ID card number. and the police seemed to be friendly and talked with the white clothes
From June 6 to the present:
  • Why there are six demonstrators who suicide. The governor did not say a word?
  • Why we can't see the police's number on their uniform? we don't even know how to complain
  • Why government say demonstrators are thugs? before July 21, many shops still opened, and no shop's glass was broken.
  • Why government dont say white clothes people are thugs?
  • Why police used 800 tear bombs on one day
  • Why police used tear bombs in Mass Transit Railway?
  • Why police attacked reporter and first-aid personnel?
  • Why police put spies in the demonstrators? has illegal activities start by spies?
  • Why governor's words are (no stake in the society) to demonstrators?
  • Why police said that it is like fighting against the demonstrators. If the demonstrators are embarrassed, I don't even have the sputum.
  • Why police said to deal with demonstrators as same as to hit cockroach, if demonstrant are cockroach, i am inferior to shit of cockroach?
  • Why laser pointer is weapon? But weapon in the hands of the white clohtes is not weapon?
  • Why it took a few hours, the lawyers can't see the demonstrators? I really don't want to write more again.
After July 21, many civilians in many areas dont want to go out
On August 14th, after the demonstrators fled, police use tear bombs in the place where only ordinary people were there. Many people are eating. Now many people are afraid of going out at night
If China uses soldiers to enter HK, or HK enforces martial law, I may be caught in this article, I dont know what to do again for the demonstrators.
Wish god bless HK, because August 18 may be the most important day in HK.
by weakest and useless guy Etigoya

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I know the issues in Hong Kong are really grim and I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to move this thread to a different section.

OP
etigoya

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I know the issues in Hong Kong are really grim and I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to move this thread to a different section.
sorry i post in wrong area, and thank you you help me to move this thread

sauv

Reputation score
This situation is very upsetting, HK is such a beautiful place with so many good people. I have family there too.

Stay safe etigoya

OP
etigoya

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This situation is very upsetting, HK is such a beautiful place with so many good people. I have family there too.

Stay safe etigoya
Thank you very much
HK just passed the long day, now wish no the longer day or no the longest day

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Things went kind of bad there, last I checked
Hope things will be okay

Turrican

Reputation score
If the European people had a shred of courage than those in Hong Kong, how many unjust laws would not have passed (my opinion).
Honor the people of this city, this governor is driven away!
I had heard that China proposed Hong Kong ISPs to monitor its people, but answered no.
We remember that Hong Kong and Macao, despite being part of China, have laws of their own, and I understand their mood that Chinese laws are slowly coming in too, and they feel threatened.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Nope, what OP had post was all lies.
The whole situation was a ruse deploy by america. There were tons of edvidence of CIA and US embessye had been invloved, there were even photo of crates of cash delivery form them.
The so called peaceful protesters had weapons such as molotovs, heavy duty laser, sharpened spears, grenade launcher and rifles, they were rebel or even as terrorist if you class in everywhere in the world, even in US.
They burnt down police stations, setup blockades at major crossroads, had break into Goverment HQ, steal and destorying vital documents and hardware, block train services, sabortage railroad control rooms and emergency oxygen supply onboard trans-ocean flights, had break into homes of whom had objection to them, they also been trying to kidnap relative of police officers.
The police force had not shot a single shell until there were an officer been attacked by a spear and down bleeding on the ground, turns out that spear was covered in poison and the office is still in ICU for more then a week.
The police weren't using any kind of force apart form throwing tear gas as them facing rioters whom had taking potshots into the police ranks, if you consider that you should not even use smoke while under fire and not allow to return fire, I don't know what should you do.
The water cannon wasn't even out until Aug, which the riot had been already happens for two whole months.
The white cloth gang had edvidence was actaul those black cloth rebel, they had doing the same trick for trying to smear police.
The tear gas into train was because that rebel had taking over the train and holding inside the railway station with hostages, there were videos about that those black cloth gang had smack down a 70 years old man then change their cloth to disgase as innocent civilians, but police was summon with video so they were arrested quickly.
The original law was to deport criminal back to where they had break law(s), which was target with a murder case happened in taiwan, which had never anything to do with china.
The original law was also need to be approved with british judges in highest court, if the case was somehow seem fishy, they could be stop the transfare at anytime. Also it had been writen in the way none case could be sent to death pentalty.
There was none of chinese law would become local law, if it was, then this riot should had been stop in the first week.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Sounds like some grade A chinese spin there bucko.

The heavy duty laser is a great add-in though.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sounds like some grade A chinese spin there bucko.

The heavy duty laser is a great add-in though.
There were photo that capture one of those laser stick, which is a 2000Watt industral laser, a class 3b one. Which can cause perment eye damage if shooting direct into an eye.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
The so called peaceful protesters had weapons such as molotovs, heavy duty laser, sharpened spears, grenade launcher and rifles,
This is as far as I got before I started laughing. Good joke, the rest of that post is amazing too, not in any way grounded in any form of reality. Poison spears? Mass kidnapping? Potshots at the police? Hostage taking?
Very obviously bullshitting, but at the level of bullshit that I'm not sure if it's actually buying into the propaganda or just making some shit up for the fun of it

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This is as far as I got before I started laughing. Good joke, the rest of that post is amazing too, not in any way grounded in any form of reality. Poison spears? Mass kidnapping? Potshots at the police? Hostage taking?
Very obviously bullshitting, but at the level of bullshit that I'm not sure if it's actually buying into the propaganda or just making some shit up for the fun of it
Only you had not found your liking news in your language form your favourated fake news provider didn't mean fact didn't happened. We had found alot of actaul "protester" showing off their firearms, tons of video and pictures online of those "protester" attacking innocent civilian and taking hostages in train stations, tho I would admit you maybe not seeing poison spears and mass kidnapping because those would likely be protections of victim identity, these two are form headlines of serveal news paper last week.
You could try get information form oridental news, they are the closest and openest news you could find in the west without china(and/or taiwan) background (they were co-op with sun media back sometime ago, don't know if they were still partners.).

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay
So what I'm seeing here is you saying that you have no proof, but we should still believe it despite the claims being both outlandishly bizarre and completely undocumented
On that note, would you like to buy shares to this banana plantation? It's in Greenland, so it's definitely a green place and very suited to banana plantations

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Okay
So what I'm seeing here is you saying that you have no proof, but we should still believe it despite the claims being both outlandishly bizarre and completely undocumented
On that note, would you like to buy shares to this banana plantation? It's in Greenland, so it's definitely a green place and very suited to banana plantations
No, I don't said I had no proof, I said that you maybe couldn't access to the proof because you was blocked form the proof by your country.
The claims I do had documented with news headlines, on the newpaper where I linked you to (They were just fresh print couple days ago, you could still found them at the frontpage). There were too many so I am not going to spam links, which is just wasting my time.
You people still think your media don't lie to you, but you are living in the clown world, you are just keep deny to admit on the truth.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
My country doesn't block anything current
Can you say the same?

The media may lie, but they don't all lie the same. You can catch the truth by comparing the lies and figuring out what they were forced to mention

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
My country doesn't block anything current
Can you say the same?

The media may lie, but they don't all lie the same. You can catch the truth by comparing the lies and figuring out what they were forced to mention
Quite the same, yes, but where you living apperently was the one whom weren't actaully let real facts flow freely.
Sure, the media don't all lie the same, but since that they overwhelmingly push false information at the same time, you ain't actaully reading the reality.
And most of the time, mainstream media lie at the same time, this is the one event that they lie with the same script came form the same lying source which is the sperate party, democritic party, the citizen party, the apple media group, whom was the source of violance in this whole event, they were terrorist whom trained and supported by the CIA (had photo taken last month which they were meeting the famously Jane which was under taking as disguase as embessy worker whom was training terrorist through out the world, she was also the one makes color revoluations operations which makes middle eastern flocks into EU), its like how they support Bin Laden to do the dirty work in the middle east, they are doing so to China now. They wasn't even want to make the goverment to accpet their claim, they just want to make everyone and everything burns. Just watch, our goverment had let them had one claim, and they would never stop. Its just not going to, remember, they are terrorist, they are going to be the new ISIS to haunt you people forever if you kept supports them.
If you read the local news form where I was, then you would have known better that your western media (mostly US and UK based) was all about getting the same line of smearing but never about reporting indepentantly.
If you sill not going to belive, try searching through frence media outlets, they are having the same situation as ours, and I heard some of them report actaul truth as well. but I don't know if you able to reach them. I wasn't able to read french, so I would not able to send you links.

Also: Just compare HongKong and French, you would find that HKPD was no where even close to be consider violance. But the terrorist were using more leathel force in HongKong. If you still think those so called protester were "peaceful", then I have nothing to able to convience you apart form HKPD had found TADP liquid explodsive (which was a type of explodsive that equal upto 5 C4 as the same weight and size) and highly distilled THC soaked facemask and serveal firearms form homemade pipe air-rifle all the way up to M320 grenade launchers, with slingshots and poisonized darts (the one vets used to tame large games), industral laser modules, sharpened umbellers and sticks, nail clubs, molotovs, and many other more scarely stuff that was never been here like forever.
In any case, if you had someone carrying M320 grenade launchers, with molotovs, and explodsive that had more power then C4, then you are a soldier or a terrorist. Case closed.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I know right? I couldn't think of a better example of what propaganda would look like.

Step 1. Blame a foreign power with interest in seeing harm come to your state. (Back in the 80's when the U.S. did it, it was the KGB)
Step 2. Produce fake evidence (Because an international espionage agency is going to leave proof of their involvement laying around, riiiiiight. [Seriously, short of them actually capturing an agent there's nothing they could offer as proof that wouldn't look like some shit they produced on their own.])
Step 3. Make the threat sound vaguely credible, while being total bullshit. If the 'terrorists' had grenade launchers THEY'D HAVE FUCKING WON. And a 'heavy duty laser' is the exact kind of thing that sounds dangerous but is in reality the weapon of a moron. Nobody goes to weapon distribution line at a 'terrorist' meeting saying: "Hope I get the 'heavy duty laser', the thing I have to try and point in someone's eyes to do any real damage!" In fact, when you get handed one you go "Do you have any butter knives? I could use that. Please?".
Step 4. When called out on your bullshit, blame the media. Because it's not the rancid shit you're spewing that causes me to question your credibility, it's the 9 o'clock news I DIDN'T WATCH.

Reactions: XSI

piceris

Reputation score
saviliana
I'll tell you what, as 'you' claim to have seen physicall evidence, in picture, and print form no less, take some pictures of this 'evidence' and upload them to any one or more image sites, or mega, etc. Then you give us all links to this evidence with proof that it's not some Beijing bitches playing 'propaganda dressup' for Winnie the Pooh, sorry, I mean Jinping, then maybe we might consider that you're not so full of bullshit that you should be a fertiliser manufacturer, ok? Bye.