What's new

What happened in Hong Kong

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hold on a second. To be fair we need to define what we'd accept as evidence.

Documents with CIA letterhead?
Pictures of some 'terrorist' meeting with a 'CIA agent'?
Piles of U.S. currency and grenade launchers?

Honestly I'm not willing to accept anything less than a recorded statement from a known and recently disavowed CIA operative, agent Smith we'll call him (no that's not his real name), confirming this version of events as proof that there's even a hint of truth here.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
To be fair it's not like the CIA is a stranger to destabilizing countries
But at the same time they have their own method of operating and pallets of cash shipped in for no known reason is not that method

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well sure, I'd still find it just as ridiculous and indicative of propaganda if they were pointing the finger at GRU, MI6, or Mossad.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Fine, if you people want that:
1: This is a spearshot wound that policemen was had
, I couldn't find more post able the ICU part, but it was a truth.
2: This is a archive of the news frontpage of so-called protesters send out thread post on their site "Lin-den" of trying to kidnap police relatives, 608 case of them just that day that was consider possible.
3: This is a "peaceful protester" throwing molotov , and a picture of other one carrying a sub-machine gun:
4: This is one of the raid on to one of rioter's leader, they found all kinds of stuff: , another one , the big one
5: This is a picture of how they pull down a ilamppost, which had nothing to do with China at all this thing was a wifi-provider with automatic light switch, and they said it was a CCTV device because of there were camera in it. Which they pull them down the ilamppost and took parts form it.
6: This is the aftermath of them "peaceful protester" broke into the goverment HQ." "
7: If you had any idea whom "Julie Eadeh" is, then you know why I told you the "Famously Jane". Also Mark Simon, ring any bell? "Jimmy Lei was the one behind apply daily, he also shows up to mostly every riot this three month.
8: The "peaceful protester" had cut a finger off a police officer " "
9: I couldn't find a single video archive that wasn't marked with "funded by chinese goverment" shows clearly that rioters using M320, it wasn't because that I didn't try, but because google had took them all down. And before you people saids anything, I am using serveal different VPN to double check the result. I however found this clear picture of one of them holding the gun towards police station . And it also had a picture of a policemen that got seriously burnt by molotovs.

Should I post more? I am quite not comfortable to post anything deeper then this.

piceris

Reputation score
OK, I've gone through your 'ahem' evidence, in total you have a number of images of unidentified people who you allege are protestors and not say undercover officers as have been seen in images elsewhere, these U/Cs were photographed working, etc with the police. The image of a male with what appears to be a stab wound proves nothing, I've seen worse at A&E on friday night. The fire one could be simply bad luck such as
, the 'gun' could be a U/C or just a fucking water pistol, who knows. You also have, what I can only kindly call 'stories' on a known government tabloid, these stories give again 'allegations' without evidence, unlike say the footage of a uniformed police officer who broke the forearm/wrist of a protestor using excessive force, the one regarding alleged 'bomb plot' has nothing but speculation, your next images/stories show one man meeting 'an unknown man,' ergo, according to you this is absolute EVIDENCE that the CIA, etc are involved in a mysterious operation, I KNOW, it's a secret mission by every nation in the world, it's called 'Operation, piss off Pooh'. Seriously though, the images are interesting, but your version is far outweighed by much more compelling imagery showing indications of China planning to fuck over HK like it did with Tibet, the Urghurs, etc, so excuse the rest of the world while we watch with VERY suspicous eyes what China does to HK, but honestly China would look, and get far more trust, honour, etc, if they say 'sold' HK to HK, gave them their independance and walked away with a hell of a lot more respect than they've got now, oh, and X years worth of purchase payments for it all.
P.S. If I've missed/mixed up something, sorry, I'm rather tired, bye.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So @saviliana are you a Chinese citizen? Do you live in Hong Kong? I'm just wondering why you're willing to believe what Beijing is saying on such questionable evidence.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So @saviliana are you a Chinese citizen? Do you live in Hong Kong? I'm just wondering why you're willing to believe what Beijing is saying on such questionable evidence.
I am a hong kong citizen, which in the matter of sovereignty definition is also a chinese citizen (but because of "one country two rule" it was not yet be the case, which abit like Guam or Porto Rico, which were consider as american but not actaully american citizens.)
I wasn't beliving anyone, I am just speaking the actaul truth happening in Hong Kong, there were nothing is questionable, its only the matter that you people were blinded by the propoganda that america used to broadcast in the western media. Its like you people talk like fox news were the fake news because you people were all told by BBC or CNN news that you should not trust the others. I am not saying that fox news were real, but its the matter of how you people just refuse on admit that not everything american told you were right.
And when people present actaul evidence you just shot them all down with reasons like questionable source or no one else report like that.
There are many police officer were injured, harrassment or had been theartened and blackmailed, many community propoperty damaged or destoryed, those rebel were also trying to bring down planes not just in HongKong airport, but even in canada and american airports (it was cathay pacific had empolyee joined rebel ranks), just last night there were dozens of these rebels tries to attack a police convoy to try release their members after an earlier raid in an MTR station, it is a serious crime no matter what reason or political, there were also many cilivian were badly injered during the act.
I don't know nor care what you people think, it is a terrorist attack and it need to be stop. They were already in the early state of how ISIS or Al-Qeada were starting, if you think that you were help bringing down some great evil then you were very wrong, there is no evil regime. Well maybe its somewhat corrupted and clumsy but still, it was not the one whom "made people dissappered overnight and never seen again", it was america that does that often, the only evil happening here is that the rebel were bringing down the whole economic in the region, which would lead to millions of people starve because that the money we were using worth nothing because of there were no business able to run, no income, no productions, nothing.
Is that what you people in the west wanted? Blood on your hands? If so, then you people were the biggest evil in your own definitions. You people kept helping them, then the next time when the same thing happens on where you were living, don't said that I hadn't warn you.
The americans knows no fucking limit, they will use their tactics everywhere if they jealous on anyone had something better then them, no matter if you were their ally or not.

Also a little fun fact: Most of those rebel leaders (9 out of 12 that were knowned) were also not really citizens of HongKong, many of them were form vietnam or their father or mother were form vietnam when 2nd Vietnam war (early to mid 80s) was happening (We were forced to accpet them under UN and UK govern bill, and they were givin citizenship after they were stayed here more then 7 years.). Its abit like how nowadays EU had so many middle-eastern wartime immergrents, I wonder if 10-20 years later that those immergrents in EU would blow up like HongKong today, oh wait, they had already been blowing up frence.

OK, I've gone through your 'ahem' evidence, in total you have a number of images of unidentified people who you allege are protestors and not say undercover officers as have been seen in images elsewhere, these U/Cs were photographed working, etc with the police. The image of a male with what appears to be a stab wound proves nothing, I've seen worse at A&E on friday night. The fire one could be simply bad luck such as
, the 'gun' could be a U/C or just a fucking water pistol, who knows. You also have, what I can only kindly call 'stories' on a known government tabloid, these stories give again 'allegations' without evidence, unlike say the footage of a uniformed police officer who broke the forearm/wrist of a protestor using excessive force, the one regarding alleged 'bomb plot' has nothing but speculation, your next images/stories show one man meeting 'an unknown man,' ergo, according to you this is absolute EVIDENCE that the CIA, etc are involved in a mysterious operation, I KNOW, it's a secret mission by every nation in the world, it's called 'Operation, piss off Pooh'. Seriously though, the images are interesting, but your version is far outweighed by much more compelling imagery showing indications of China planning to fuck over HK like it did with Tibet, the Urghurs, etc, so excuse the rest of the world while we watch with VERY suspicous eyes what China does to HK, but honestly China would look, and get far more trust, honour, etc, if they say 'sold' HK to HK, gave them their independance and walked away with a hell of a lot more respect than they've got now, oh, and X years worth of purchase payments for it all.
P.S. If I've missed/mixed up something, sorry, I'm rather tired, bye.
But your stand point were all wrong, HK can not be independance because of its lack on resource, no matter on industral production nor natural resource, it could simply unable to withstand 9 million people even with imports, UN strictly saids that no state nor nation were allow to be created when there were the region unable to self sufficient its own people, and you had to have atleast a military force reasonablely large enough to be guarding the border, and you could not be sperate state(s) when there were under 80% of its people were supporting the action in an offical referendum and multiple UN member to had the sovereignty being recognized on paper after their independance. None of these simple requirement were met, they were infact choosen to ask directly like what only would be happening in a robbery or kidnapping. Only terrorist would do such thing, and no country had ever accept such demand in any chance in the history, they were just showing off to smear the goverment, nothing more, all they want is bloodshed and they were pushing to become one, or faking with forgein media helping hands.
Also HongKong was a part of China, it was base on the treaty of Naijing(1887) and treaty of Bejing(1898) back when Ching dyansty was leading China, that it sold HongKong island and Kowloon peninsula to Britian and New Territory for 99 years of land usages, then in the 80s UK sign the additional treaty of returning HongKong to China as a whole in exchange of letting HongKong to be had its own ways of rule (except for military, national safety and diplomatic) for atleast 50 years. And China did had kept its promises, they didn't touch HongKong for the last 22 years, even until now they didn't touch anything on us apart form keeping us afloat in the economic crisis and SARS plauge.
I don't know what lies your media tells you, but I, and most citizens I knew living in hongkong, were very happy when China tell us they will back our police and goverment up if we ask them for help. Almost as if 4 out of 5 people that I was aware of. There were only very few of minor (in age group or race group) were against PRC, most of them were actaully not HongKong citizen as well, they had forgien citizenship, even if HongKong were letting them have multiple citizenship, they weren't really HongKong citizens if by UN standard.
And the rest of the world? You people don't know how hongkong were like back in the days of UK rule, in the 80s there were no chinese political personal were allow to speak, let alone suggesting laws, the governer were apoint by the queen, the royal police force were more like slave lords instead of todays no return fire at all bookworm type, they used to be hitting people with oak batons that so hard and heavy one hit would shatter your bone. And they would hit you if you were just looking funny to them. It only changes when UK sign the treaty to return HK to China, so those party leaders starts to create political parties, and were oath to follow the basic rule that written by UK and China(which both were agreed to be follow for the next 50 years after the offical return at 1997). China didn't break those rule, those local political parties did. And if you trust anyone whom broke their oath like nothing, then you are the idiot.

Aaapeace

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The so called peaceful protesters had weapons such as molotovs, heavy duty laser, sharpened spears, grenade launcher and rifles,
What? Sorry but almost everything you've said is insane to me and I can't trust you.
You remind me of that reddit group where they cherry pick articles of news without the full context of situations.

I'm a HK citizen and I specialize in critical care. I've been working non-stop to treat the victims of this horrible event, I've clocked in over 102 hours just this week (I'm suppose to be off today but..... ) and I treat far more protesters then police. It's mostly TBI (Traumatic brain injury) and cervical spine damage (sometimes both at the same time) and I'm constantly covered in blood from just blunt physical trauma that have ruptured major blood vessels from the inside.

Most of these are from protesters or people that can't be identified but I have had patients that are from the police, doesn't matter to me though, a life is a life. But I've only seen a few instances of lacerations that would of came from a spear-like object or trauma from explosives, no serious burns.

Please explain and show evidence that these protesters have had such weapons so I can prepare accordingly.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
What? Sorry but almost everything you've said is insane to me and I can't trust you.
You remind me of that reddit group where they cherry pick articles of news without the full context of situations.

I'm a HK citizen and I specialize in critical care. I've been working non-stop to treat the victims of this horrible event, I've clocked in over 102 hours just this week (I'm suppose to be off today but..... ) and I treat far more protesters then police. It's mostly TBI (Traumatic brain injury) and cervical spine damage (sometimes both at the same time) and I'm constantly covered in blood from just blunt physical trauma that have ruptured major blood vessels from the inside.

Most of these are from protesters or people that can't be identified but I have had patients that are from the police, doesn't matter to me though, a life is a life. But I've only seen a few instances of lacerations that would of came from a spear-like object or trauma from explosives, no serious burns.

Please explain and show evidence that these protesters have had such weapons so I can prepare accordingly.
Oh, really? Then you should be also notice that many of the ""victims"" were also high in various toxical pain-killer (mostly were THC) that were banned in hongkong, if you actaully test their blood (which you should had been doing in your post), and I work in uniform business of tailor made for cilinical workers, my clients were telling me that many of the wounded send to hospital were actaully attacked by rebels, the real rebels had their own treatment places. People around don't notice this little secret, but apperently you were so offical professional on this topic then you should be also know that police use baton for stopping a crime, as for the minimum force required, you can't simply talk down a group of mad man, specially when they are following a cult and think themselves were the rightous one. Its the one that hurt by them rebels were in spear-like object. And you debunk that explosives, they do exist. However serious burns depends on where you were working at, if you were like working at ER in Queen Elizabeth or Kwong Wah Hospital then you should had been seeing them regularly, which almost all of the burnt victim were send to that hospital to do emergency treatment according to my clients. If you work else were chances are you don't get one for times. Those large piles of fire set up by rebels were not like happening in every corner of every street, they were more tend to be happening in major business area which would be shaking the whole economy, or set up to burn up police stations.
Rebels had known for having their umberella tip been modify to be sharpened, most of them were steel or alloy one, tho you could be also mistaken them because of some of the time that they were covered in plastic warp contains with forigen material they found on site. They also took rebars form movable fences and the wooden handle form their protest signs to attack the victims, tho they weren't well trained so they would be miss alot, then they would using the umbeller itself to hit the victim repeatly when they weren't poke them, that could explain that you weren't seeing so many piercing wound but "blunt" physical trauma. You don't poke holes on soft tissue if you weren't attack in the right angle but you also missed something else, that you reminded me, that is, as you were in the critical care unit, could you explain to everyone that choaking/gagging on inhaling pepper spray were not a perment damage? Because that everyone seems to be thinking the other way,
Just last evening they set fire at central station, destoryed serveal esclators and break into the control room again, don't tell me that you didn't notice, which had 3 victims that inhale smoke and lightly burnt that was transfared to Queen Mary Hospital for treatment.
Also there were female that the youngest were like 13 and had been told to "sacrifice" themselves to the rebel as sexslaves just like what serveal years back those idoit thought ISIS were right did, atleast 2 known case that were already beyond abortion window, think twice for support them blindly.
Also I don't think that I should belives in you, because 102 hours a week is way beyond the highest limit for intensive care workers in hongkong, they don't allow people work in that section for more then 75 hours a week for quite some time already, you were like telling me that you had OT for 30 hours more that what you were limited to, you know how long you were talking about? That you suggest that you work for 14 hour straigt every day, you can't be working that long, Hong Kong Hospital Authority had been enforced the upper limit to every hospital a few years back after serveal big medical incident that no one should be working on more then 11 hours a day no matter what. Either you were breaking that code or you were simply lying to us. I hope it was you were breaking the code to save lives and not the other reason.

piceris

Reputation score
Oh my god, that's it, I'm tired of your bulloshit, seriously, fuck off. While I 'll agree that the UK could be a right bunch of cunts in the way they behaved in HK, you're outright horsefuckery cangosuck the ticks off a sheep's cock. If you're so fucking sure that Winnie the Pooh and his sing-a-song of slaughter, slut wife are so butt-fuckibgly wonderful. Go over to China and tell the you want them to respect your rights as a Tibetan Uighar, see how many milli8seconds it takes to lose your teeth, and then get 're-educated'. Fucting lying sack of twat shit, you're no Hong Konger, you're a fucking Tianaman denier.
My apologies to everyone else, but franklt I've had enough of these scumbags trying to pretend China's all sweetness and light. Aaapeace, good luck, and keep your head down.

Note; I just noticed a bunch of spelling mistakes, my apologies, I was a tad annoyed.

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Then don't crawl back cry over my grave for a river when you discover that you were actaully helping them rebel starving off HongKong, they were already destory income soure for thousands of homes.
Many local business were gone broke, and you were not even actaully helping for the matter, which was the criminal deportation law, there were nothing to do with china, they don't even care if the law was benefiting them or else, what happens was that snake Jimmy Lai's Apple daily wrote fake news for CIA and funded them rebel to riot to benefit the trade war happening currently, since 2003 (The first time of passing a bill against national security issues, which every normal country had it, but HongKong don't have it.).
You people were just helping them to kill us all.
Thank you for doing that, you kind sir/madam.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Only warning - You can discuss the protests here, but do not devolve into personal attacks.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I am a hong kong citizen, which in the matter of sovereignty definition is also a chinese citizen (but because of "one country two rule" it was not yet be the case, which abit like Guam or Porto Rico, which were consider as american but not actaully american citizens.)
I wasn't beliving anyone, I am just speaking the actaul truth happening in Hong Kong, there were nothing is questionable, its only the matter that you people were blinded by the propoganda that america used to broadcast in the western media. Its like you people talk like fox news were the fake news because you people were all told by BBC or CNN news that you should not trust the others. I am not saying that fox news were real, but its the matter of how you people just refuse on admit that not everything american told you were right.
And when people present actaul evidence you just shot them all down with reasons like questionable source or no one else report like that.
Didn't I already tell you that I don't watch the news? I'll blatantly state it now: The only information I'm getting on these events is from this thread, and I didn't even watch the videos posted. I doubt the evidence you present because it is weak ( I mean come on, even you have to admit this "meeting with suspicious foreigner" photo isn't proof of anything other than that the cameraperson doesn't know how to take a photo!) not because I've been brainwashed by media. And to be fair, I already told you what it would take to make me believe your version of events.

There are many police officer were injured, harrassment or had been theartened and blackmailed, many community propoperty damaged or destoryed, those rebel were also trying to bring down planes not just in HongKong airport, but even in canada and american airports (it was cathay pacific had empolyee joined rebel ranks), just last night there were dozens of these rebels tries to attack a police convoy to try release their members after an earlier raid in an MTR station, it is a serious crime no matter what reason or political, there were also many cilivian were badly injered during the act.
I don't know nor care what you people think, it is a terrorist attack and it need to be stop.
That sounds awful, but if I'm being honest I'd do all kinds of terrible shit too if my government was trying to make it legal to deport me to the PRC.

They were already in the early state of how ISIS or Al-Qeada were starting, if you think that you were help bringing down some great evil then you were very wrong, there is no evil regime. Well maybe its somewhat corrupted and clumsy but still, it was not the one whom "made people dissappered overnight and never seen again", it was america that does that often, the only evil happening here is that the rebel were bringing down the whole economic in the region, which would lead to millions of people starve because that the money we were using worth nothing because of there were no business able to run, no income, no productions, nothing.
I don't think China is evil (as long as it's half-way across the planet ) , I do think the government running it is extremely oppressive, brutal and self-serving. Now before you get bent out of shape, I'm not exactly impressed with the United States government either, but then again I don't need to use proxies to express my opinion or search for the truth behind an incident so it does have it's moments.

Is that what you people in the west wanted? Blood on your hands? If so, then you people were the biggest evil in your own definitions. You people kept helping them, then the next time when the same thing happens on where you were living, don't said that I hadn't warn you.
The americans knows no fucking limit, they will use their tactics everywhere if they jealous on anyone had something better then them, no matter if you were their ally or not.
What I want is to rule the world ( Me, not the U.S.A. ME ) , but that's a bit unrealistic. Supposing that what you're saying is true and that it IS the U.S. instigating and supplying the 'rebels' ( You know, rebel doesn't exactly sound like a bad thing, and the way you're using it sounds like you're trying to use it as an insult, maybe try traitors? or treasonous dogs? ) don't you think that if China had the opportunity to do the same thing it to the U.S.A. it would jump at the chance? That's what opposing nations do: fuck each other over. So how about we cool it with the "China good, America bad" talk? I mean this is starting to sound like an interview with a member of ISIS.

Also a little fun fact: Most of those rebel leaders (9 out of 12 that were knowned) were also not really citizens of HongKong, many of them were form vietnam or their father or mother were form vietnam when 2nd Vietnam war (early to mid 80s) was happening (We were forced to accpet them under UN and UK govern bill, and they were givin citizenship after they were stayed here more then 7 years.). Its abit like how nowadays EU had so many middle-eastern wartime immergrents, I wonder if 10-20 years later that those immergrents in EU would blow up like HongKong today, oh wait, they had already been blowing up frence.
This is just some bigoted bullshit man. It doesn't matter where you're born, or what color skin you have, you're a citizen of where you're a citizen. 'Real Hong Kong' citizens are people that live in Hong Kong. Not people whose families have lived in Hong Kong for 200 years. Not pure blooded Chinese who can trace their lineage back to the first dynasty.

piceris

Reputation score
Ignoring an admin warning to cease the personal attacks.
I'll make it simple for you traitor, I wouldn't trust you to honour your mother. You're a fuck buddy for China, blaming the protestors who're trying to stop the systematic removal of HKers by Pooh-boy, so they can be replaced by good little China dolls. You haven't even got the guts to admit about Tianamen, you student murdering sons of dogs, crawl back in your kennel and wait for your masters whistle. To put it another way, I don't trust China, because of what I've already mentioned, every mention of Chinas crimes and you deflect faster than Wonder Womans bra, Oh, as for your 'grave' if I ever see it, it won't be a river of tears, later, faker.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Didn't I already tell you that I don't watch the news? I'll blatantly state it now: The only information I'm getting on these events is from this thread, and I didn't even watch the videos posted. I doubt the evidence you present because it is weak ( I mean come on, even you have to admit this "meeting with suspicious foreigner" photo isn't proof of anything other than that the cameraperson doesn't know how to take a photo!) not because I've been brainwashed by media. And to be fair, I already told you what it would take to make me believe your version of events.

That sounds awful, but if I'm being honest I'd do all kinds of terrible shit too if my government was trying to make it legal to deport me to the PRC.

I don't think China is evil (as long as it's half-way across the planet ) , I do think the government running it is extremely oppressive, brutal and self-serving. Now before you get bent out of shape, I'm not exactly impressed with the United States government either, but then again I don't need to use proxies to express my opinion or search for the truth behind an incident so it does have it's moments.

What I want is to rule the world ( Me, not the U.S.A. ME ) , but that's a bit unrealistic. Supposing that what you're saying is true and that it IS the U.S. instigating and supplying the 'rebels' ( You know, rebel doesn't exactly sound like a bad thing, and the way you're using it sounds like you're trying to use it as an insult, maybe try traitors? or treasonous dogs? ) don't you think that if China had the opportunity to do the same thing it to the U.S.A. it would jump at the chance? That's what opposing nations do: fuck each other over. So how about we cool it with the "China good, America bad" talk? I mean this is starting to sound like an interview with a member of ISIS.

This is just some bigoted bullshit man. It doesn't matter where you're born, or what color skin you have, you're a citizen of where you're a citizen. 'Real Hong Kong' citizens are people that live in Hong Kong. Not people whose families have lived in Hong Kong for 200 years. Not pure blooded Chinese who can trace their lineage back to the first dynasty.
First of all, those rebel ain't traitor, they just weren't being one of us in the first place, many of those rebels were form families that not benefiting hong kong as a whole, they were always asking for public charity and go on protest for everything they were told to be. They weren't traitor, they were never worth to be count as one, their citizenship were given by UK just before 97, they were suppose to be deport back to vietnam back then. That is what upsetting us, its like those middle-eastern immergrents always asking for charity but kept going on path that dooming everyone, just like how sweden becomes today.
However, that Jimmy Lai was a real traitor, he establish that unoffical journal association and teaching association(which takes over the identity of the offical one by using his propoganda news paper), with serveal NGO that had a sole focus on smearing China, he helps sending hundreds of taiwanese spy to escape to taiwan using his own yacht and helo, while his newpaper business when broke in 2002 he had took fundings form those NGO accounts to save business, those NGO if they were like what they what they claim, was supposed to be use on helping Tianamen incident victims, but since that tianamen incident weren't how like he was prestenting to the public, those funding were gone for nothing (which was a big no-no for any kind of NGO program).
And before you point that out, yes, tianamen did had an incident happened, but it was more like the very same thing happening in hong kong currently.
History lession time: US was consider an ally to china back then, but US was planning all the way back to 1978 when Mcdonnell douglas first made a deal with chinese to help modernize chinese's commercial fleets (which back then the most modern planes flying in china were DC-3 and Tri-star, only the international flights had L-1011), US was planning to fuck up chinese's Y-10 project(You could think its like a localize B-707 with upgraded airframe and engines). Then in april of 89 serveal university that was under the project starts to having student protesting about food quality, then quickly that protesting were being broadcast through out most costal cities under a radio fequency that taiwanese goverment had been using as propoganda raido program since the civil war, it spark the question of "why chinese were so poor, the west were rich so it must be a political reason" and with it ,more protest had been outbreak. And then, with some push form outsider and internal , serveal media start to do their own version of propoganda to try make china had its own goverment disassamble itself and elect some nobody puppet to ensure that china would become a banana republic, chinese goverment refuse as a normal sane well oiled machine did, and there were rebels starts to attack goverment property and personal, and then the fateful day of June 4th, 1989, while US vice-persident was visiting a meeting with chairmen Mao, those rebel had hijacked a protest and had burnt buses and attacked convoys of police during the day, after the meeting, when the vice-president was leaving form the back door, those rebel start to push the blockade to reach vice-president, that is when chinese goverment ordered a clear path order, which first escort the camera crews back to hotels to ensure that all foreigeners had to be safe, then the armed police (which is like national guards in the US) start to move into the place and arrest rebels.That is why there were not much video form them, the only one were either captured by spy recording devices on the convoy of the US embessy personal, the one form the hotel afar or form the rebel viewpoint . There actaully weren't that much of injured, most of them were minor bruse, there were serveal heavily wound in the army ranks tho, one tank eariler that day was being torched, none of the crew survive later that week, that is why people don't allow to talk about it because of they couldn't fix the old tank's weakspot to molotoves (however that since 2015 when the very last same model of that tank had been retired, mainland chinese could talk about it as well, unless you were spreading fake versions of it.)
And then this is where Lai comes in, he and many of his gang were doing bunisess in china that time, because they were feeling pityful for those rebel, they use their company to help those people to get away form the authority, and chinese goverment was not happy about that, so chinese goverment had their license revoke and forefit them all away since they help rebel to escape. Lai don't like how it works so he establish NGOs with reasons of helping the non-existing tianamen victims, to smear china, since china hadn't got a positive reputation because of it was being mystry to the west, and it was being red. And he did it, it knock china's reputation into the image of the biggest evil regime of the era with the hands of both US and taiwanese pushing that image of red when the cold war didn't ended yet. US got its wish on knock down chinese's newborn industral research programs and taken every penny form the deal without needed to pay the goods that promised to china, taiwan got its support form its people to not negotiate to return to china (which was a thing when Cheng kai sherk's son was dead), Lai had his personal vendetta, it was all good for them until hongkong and macau were return to china. Then Lai establish journal association and teaching association to continue his smearing, he know if he stops he would be dead because his action on taking funding form NGOs that rely on lies, if he stops, people would notice that where the funding gone. And people were noticing that every year people donate to those NGO and they should have been having billions of savings, that don't need more additional fundings anymore, because there weren't anyone that were supposed to using them, both in realilty and the story that Lai made up with, the last rebel force that use the NGO had was in 93, and 20 years later they still asking for more like that those account had been emptied for no reasons.
Then back to current time, many of those followers were getting their information solely on apple daily either by the paper or news app, but they don't know any history between Jimmy Lai and china.
This is why apple daily are not a reliable source, but many hongkong people were blindly trusting them, and today's rebel were funding by CIA through Lai, it makes that apple daily just fail in the very first rule on journalism: no political affiliations, financial arrangements or other personal information that might constitute a conflict of interest. They had broke all three of conflict of interest.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
I guess chinese propaganda really DOES work.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm thinking it's more Chinese money
It's not expensive to buy people to say whatever you want these days, cheaper than most adverts even

But as we can see, if the message is bullshit, people will just laugh at it. Absolutely amazing comedy in there though, stuff that doesn't even work in cartoons

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There were no chinese money involved, they don't even want to get involved into this mess, its all american money, which are going to ruin Hong Kong and to make UN approve to banning china again.
You see, america's economy was going downhill for sometime, and if it kept going down more, it will collapse like how soviet did, they had already ran out of both funding and reputation by attacking everyone without a proven reason, they want to get china down so they would still remain as the only economic controller on this planet, it is a ruse that any one had an IQ point could understand.
And why am I doing this for free? Because that those riot had affected everyone's life, I had lost almost every penny of my life saving because of it, and I had to do two part-time job everyday just to kept myself alive, is that not a reason to fight? Ask yourself, if you were going lose everything by forgien infiltration, would you like to fight back? I am, and I will do my part as a citizen that had declear oath as loyal as I can be to my country by the day on July 1st, 1997, which is china when HongKong that was offically return to her.
If you do loyal to your home country, then you would be understand how I feel when a known traitor lead a rebel to attack and smear our goverment, with forgien power involved.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'm thinking it's more Chinese money
It's not expensive to buy people to say whatever you want these days, cheaper than most adverts even

But as we can see, if the message is bullshit, people will just laugh at it. Absolutely amazing comedy in there though, stuff that doesn't even work in cartoons
Might be the way they're educated. Most eastern cultures seem to favor repetition and recitation, which one could see easily resulting in a particularly weak-willed person becoming someone who just accepts what they're told by an authoritative figure and then parrots it.

I mean, they responded to me with some shit that looks like it came out of a press release intended to smear and individual instead of actually addressing what I'd said beyond reiterating their bigoted 'Thems not REAL Hong Kongers' sentiment. Which, by the way, needs some major formatting because that's a fuckin eyesore.

Or maybe they've bought so far into the whole East VS. West crap, that the east seems to think is a thing, that they're willing to accept even the most ridiculous accusations about plots from the west.

A terrible thought I had because of this mess: China as an interstellar power. Can you imagine the disappointment any alien species would feel upon encountering Chinese that had developed FTL drives?

Last edited:

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hmm mass kidnapping, U.S CIA involvement sounds realy familiar in my country. It's almost the same like . But in this movement it's more like a
coup d'etat.

There are a lot of version of this story, first one it's because back in that day there was a communist movement that called PKI in indonesia and it's growing fast like a cancer, the CIA and other country think it might be have a potential problem like NAZI does, so the CIA is making a plan to dethrone the current president by making a (fast forward to 44:53 if you just want to see how CIA is involved but i suggest you watch the whole thing so you know what's up)

But there is one more side that i like, the west side didn't like us to grow, back then our nation are realy strong under soekarno control. Yes i'm well aware that there is a communist movement involved and soekarno him self is not a communist he is a nationalism, the only thing why soekarno support the communist is because it was our biggest asset for the country, he didn't turn our country in to a communist, yes i'm well aware other country realy have bad experience with communist, but back in the day we're just peaceful. And don't forget at that current time there are 2 other communist faction other than us, chinese and russian, so why targeting us? So the CIA made a deal with the current mayor which is soeharto at the time saying "hey you want to be a president? You help us dethrone soekarno and we will make your dream came true", so the CIA make soeharto as their puppet creating all this mess. The coup plan is pretty much the same, but with more intention to make this nation fall.

So eh history aside, if CIA is involved in this tragedy i won't be surprise, because that basicaly what they did to our country and it work. With false propaganda and shit like that. I'm not trying to shit talking about U.S or the west, but the CIA it self it's pretty much evil, if they want something they can and will do something nasty. I'm not supporting communism or anything like that, i'm just saying based on my perspective. Again i'm sorry if i offended anyone from the west.