Re: What made you feel giddy today?

Whenever i can play a game with a good friend of mine in america
it makes me all giddy
its the best friend i could wish for

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

a friend made it, I'll nab her email and pm it to you. They are hand crocheted so they're gonna be a little pricy

EDIT: OH SHIT I FORGOT NEW COMPUTER MADE ME SO FUCKING GIDDY TODAY HOLY SHIT AND I'M GETTING A NEW MATTRESS TOMORROW OMG
Nice! Enjoy the new computer man! :). I want a new one too :( Or at least an upgrade.

That sounds awesome I will defo check that out, thanks man.

Oh and sorry this reply is late.

ZenReningard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

today, winning non-stop
i think i have a lucky night this time

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Late last night, I somehow ended up watching a guy review the MLP Equestria Girls movie, expecting it to be harshly criticized and ripped apart in an entertaining fashion. However, I just ended up laughing my ass off when I watched this one clip:

isketchworks-mature

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That Coke commercial featuring Hulk vs Ant-Man definitely brought some giddiness today.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The sky was grey today, for the first time in a long time, and the smell of wet earth filled the air.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I won four games today with my first magic deck ever :'D and its mine all mine. My friends bought it for me.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I won four games today with my first magic deck ever :'D and its mine all mine. My friends bought it for me.
That's awesome chibi. Magic the Gathering is a very fun game and I hope you enjoy it :D

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ooooh, what format, color, and playstyle is it?

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Ooooh, what format, color, and playstyle is it?
Uh, i only know the answer to one of those questions. Its a green/white deck. I pretty much used a bunch of low level flying and enchantments to remove/destroy the critters he kept putting out.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, the most popular formats are:

EDH (something something highlander) which is a deck comprised of at least 100 cards with no duplicates and a 'commander' card that starts on the table but out of play that can't be killed permanently (cost just goes up to summon it back).

Standard, which is the most recently released sets of cards.

And Legacy, which is pretty much anything ever released goes.

More info if you're interested:

I'm guessing it's probably standard or legacy, the only real difference being the time that the cards were released. And it sounds like a standard beatdown playstyle.

Anyway welcome to MTG, I don't really have any advice as I've spent quite a bit of time and $$$ on this game, yet haven't gotten much better at it but still rather enjoy playing.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay one of my co-workers (and this is an O-6 in the US Navy) is apparently . No seriously.

Wonderfully inappropriate for a day at the office... but I've been giggling all day. Your tax dollars at work.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Strangely this does not surprise me at all, must be something about O-4's, 5's, and 6's that they become interested in the weirdest things. Below O-4 they're pretty much completely normal, but they hit that point and just get weird for some reason, or at least they did in the army.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Ah, the most popular formats are:

EDH (something something highlander) which is a deck comprised of at least 100 cards with no duplicates and a 'commander' card that starts on the table but out of play that can't be killed permanently (cost just goes up to summon it back).

Standard, which is the most recently released sets of cards.

And Legacy, which is pretty much anything ever released goes.

More info if you're interested:

I'm guessing it's probably standard or legacy, the only real difference being the time that the cards were released. And it sounds like a standard beatdown playstyle.

Anyway welcome to MTG, I don't really have any advice as I've spent quite a bit of time and $$$ on this game, yet haven't gotten much better at it but still rather enjoy playing.
Legacy probably? idk, honestly. We just played and he's teaching me what cards do. i o know that if i get a bad hand, he doesn't makes me draw one card less for each successive hand i draw

Cappy

Reputation score

and spoilers
Calling it from the beginning and watching Dante do exactly the thing I thought he would do, destroying Bayonetta's "Source Demon" like it wasn't a big deal. And after finally switching to Yamato for the first time that fight too. Classy.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There really isn't a contest. Granted, I loved the first bayonetta and it had stronger gameplay than a few of the DMC titles, but Dante is horribly over-powered even in his own universe. I mean the guy can stop/slow down time, get riddled with bullets/blades, and regularly defeats enemies that are proclaimed 'gods' all with very little effort (in cutscenes/movies, things get actually pretty hard for the player). And in a battle of mary-sue it's pretty hard to beat the guy that doesn't seem to be bothered at all by enemy attacks.

Cappy

Reputation score

When having a sword through your sternum and kickjumping back to your feet is kind of like, your standard tactic in a fight against somebody who uses a sword, and you eat arch-demons for breakfast, before stealing their powers and embodying them into a weapon? Honestly speaking if it were a canon fight I wouldn't be half surprised to see her demon get turned into some kind of whip, before dante takes her down.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I FINALLY GOT THE RAVEN LORD MOUNT ON WoW.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!~~~~~