What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

zakuzaku116

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

I FINALLY GOT THE RAVEN LORD MOUNT ON WoW.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!~~~~~
Woo, grats. Love that mount.

I finally beat 1-2 boss in Kantai Collection. Just started the game yesterday and sort of blind on how to play it.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I has new jeans. They're comfy.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Bought Diablo 3 special edition and spent four hours playing with a friend of mine its been so long since we have played on Vent together eeee!~

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally finish playing Rise of the Tomb Raider PC.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I'm back to being employed. Same deal as last time, working grounds crew for the local university.

Cappy

Reputation score

Well, I'm back to being employed. Same deal as last time, working grounds crew for the local university.
If you work at a university in these times you must meet a lot of jackass'. Congrats though.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not that many, since I'm kind of ignored by most higher ups, being grounds crew (Part of the push-mowing crew, to be specific), and I don't actually deal with the students that much.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have apparently reached apotheosis, and become a Tentacle God. This pleases me.

Cappy

Reputation score

The Rimworld relationships update has just hit. Also including insects and fossil fuel power generation.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I just got a custom mousepad.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

AWW, you're blushing.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

This is the proper thread for this :p

I got some advice yesterday at a game store about my Magic deck. The best part is though, unlike any of the other game stores (where I've been verbally and physically harassed and sexually assaulted) everyone here was welcoming and friendly and I didn't get any weird looks. Someone high-fived me for my pink hair, and it was an overall pleasant experience. Like, there wan't even any low-key harassment, micro aggressions that kind of thing. There were no off-color jokes, no casual racist jokes, nothing that I'd come to expect based on game stores I'd been in previously.

I'm so stoked to go back next week.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Glad you found a decent, local game store with good people in it. They do indeed exist! :)

Link_Xp4444

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I went to GameStop today and purchased The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD for the Wii U, Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection for the PlayStation 4, and a Wii U Pro Controller - Black (although I'm not trying to brag about my purchase). Oh, and I preordered Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse.

What made me feel giddy about this was the waves of nostalgia and euphoria I felt while playing Twilight Princess after not having played the game in so long. Heh... I must say, no matter how many great games come out (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Fallout 4, Dragon's Dogma, Dark Souls III, and so on) nor how many great games will come out in the future (Persona 5, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, Cyberpunk 2077, Pokemon Sun & Moon, and so on) I must say that The Legend of Zelda series always strikes an epic note with me. I can still fondly remember the days I used to play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on my Nintendo 64, as well as The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Ah... I loved and still love the Legend of Zelda series to this day that when I was in high school I decided to make the Fierce Deity's Mask as a project for drama/theater class. Those were good times indeed.

Long story short for anyone who thought this post was tl;dr, what makes me feel giddy is the influx of happy memories and emotions I get from the nostalgia that the HD upgrades of The Legend of Zelda games can provide. I sincerely hope that The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword one day gets the same treatment.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

!!!!!!

Someone asked me questions about my dnd character Piper and i just AAAAHHHH!!!!

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Simple thing really, just seen some random dude fallout4 gameplay video. In it he's commenting enemy attempt to strike him(and missing)
"Nice dive ghoul, like a brittish footballer" (that cracked me up)

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Watched The Martian on DVD today.

YEAH! SCIENCE, BITCH!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I've just discovered that my birthday is also Bisexuality Awareness day. I think that is really fucking awesome. And now y'all know my birthday, even though I've declined to share it on the forum (mostly for eh, whatev's reasons not out of some deep seated paranoia or anything.)

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

The no flour pb and m&m cookies i made today turned out divine. This was my first time making them and i adapted the recipe and they still turned out gloriouuuus