What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Re: What made you feel giddy today?

Made me fuzzy inside.

And this one made me laugh my ass off:

Last edited:

uhh... what's uh... what's with the loli bondage there wazzup?

You trying to.. tell us something?

uhh... what's uh... what's with the loli bondage there wazzup?

You trying to.. tell us something?

Uh? What I- NO! Uh... I'm out of excuses.

Made me fuzzy inside.

And this one made me laugh my ass off:

Thats...a shit ton of tape for one girl o_O. if he was so resourceful to have that much tape, he should have just went to buy rope instead. Thats just my preference though.

My giddy comes from breakfast with friends at IHOP. It went great for a while, watching two big guys down pancakes in a pancake eating challenge. However, one guy tapped out, the other one. He felt great for winning for 3 minutes...Then..upchuck.

KIPPAH!

My best friend got her kitten today. He's 6 weeks old.

How this season of Doctor Who ended~.

the second part of season 6 was sub par. A few decent ideas but overall dissapoint.

The only episode I really didn't like was Night Terrors. Everything else was sufficiently amusing/amazing for my tastes.

the second part of season 6 was sub par. A few decent ideas but overall dissapoint.

Agreed, the only episode that I really enjoyed was Let's Kill Hitler. The antibodies made me lol.

Porco_rosso_banner%281%29.jpg

Rewatched Porco Rosso today, after seeing my italian co-worker with a tshirt depicting porco. I still love that movie :D

mah sewing machine is lubricated and ready to make stuff with. I has a happy.

Damn near 48,000 signatures on this .

Damn near 48,000 signatures on this .

I'm all for people having as many rights and freedoms as possible . The legalization is one small step. What bothers me is, what buisiness-folks are going to do with the "regulation" part.

A clear line that seperates selfproviders and sellers is important. But I'm worried that they'll give you the right to consume it, but not to make some for yourself.

Where I live, the consumption is legal. Posession, to a small degree (walking around with more than 50g is intent of selling). Homegrowing is legal if you do not have more than three plants per person living in the household. Any more and you're forcing policemen to raid your shit.

And yes, I mean "forcing" as in "another stupid anti-weed operation we have to endure". They know it's a waste of time and money. As do the people. Smoking weed has been socially accepted here.

Bill QWOPsby

k96jyc.gif

Reading through comic archives the past couple of days.

Also, this:

Every once and awhile, you run into a lovely little... OH FUCK! A CUPCAKE DUDE!

Last edited:

Today in anime club, we watched a random 10 minutes of the korean dub of the Live-action adaptation of the Death Note anime with english subtitles. Most of the subtitles were lost in translation and made no sense whatsoever, which was funny on it's own. But we all lost it when one of the female characters said, "Let me do your girlfriend."

Completed Resident Evil 1 Archives wii edition as chris for the first time. Man, what a adventure that was. Jills next.

Back