Wicked Age

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Wicked Age

Okay, time for the Best Interest Round Robin!

To get us started, I have written a couple best interests for some of the major NPCs -

Shamash-Andulli, Master of the Silver Tower
-It's in his best interest that either Rakdos or Arwia become a full member of the order, and that the other be sacrificed to feed his power.

Khanna, Conjurer of the Alabaster Guardians
-It's in her best interest to slay all the daughters of Lilith, and anyone tainted by their charms.

----------------------

I would like for the players to each write a single best interest, which will be added to their character sheet. These will be the goals you will be guiding your character towards. You are encouraged to be creative and aggressive with your best interests. There is no necessary player order. If you check in, go ahead and write a best interest. Check my post in the Lore Thread and view all the PCs and NPCs, and PM me if you need inspiration or are unsure about an idea you have. Chances are it's okay,

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

It is in Nadia's best interest to find the fabled tower of silver and alabaster so that she can use the treasure and powerful relics within to cement and extend her hold over the land, becoming a real queen instead of just a pirate queen....

(evil conan plot, mwahaha)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's in Arwia's best interest to stop the sacrifice of either herself or Rakdos, with the desire to prevent any bloodshed altogether.

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Rakdos: it's his best interest to eliminate the current Master of the Order and take his place, replacing the old regime with a new one.

(Starscream, anyone?)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Remember that the PCs are not automatically on the same team or in the same group - and in fact are encouraged NOT to be allies.

Ah Hell, I'm onliine so I might as well give you all another NPC best interest.

Gemeshkirihallet "Kihira" - The Serpent Demoness, Daughter of Lilith (just like a certain enchantress we know)

-It is in her best interests to fulfill the prophecy that a Daughter of Lilith shall rule these lands, and that she rule with Halrikk by her side as her beloved prince consort.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Halrikk: It is in Halrikk's best interest to aid and support Nadia in her endeavors as Raider Chieftain.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Zakiri: It is in Zakiri's best interest that she kill Jahangir the Slavemaster.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jahangir the Slavemaster and Flesh Shaper

-It is in his best interest to keep the secret alliance of the Tower and the Raiders strong, through the trade of slaves in return for the magical favors that give the Raiders their edge over the other fortress towns along the river.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Akashka: Her best interest is regain entry into the silver tower and corrupt the nation's military and government, thereby warping people into serving Lilith and her daughters.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Excellent. First round is done, now I'll fill out the remaining NPC interests and add a few more, since I feel like it, and then we'll being the second and final round. After that the game will begin when I write up the first post. So..

Kiara, Firebrand Rebel

-It's in her best interest to burn the Raider's Town to ashes.

Nirar, Captain of the Bloody Barge

-It's in his best interest to rape, humiliate, degrade and overthrow Nadia - to put the woman in her place.

Suhail, Mage of Beasts

-It's in his best interest to win the affections of Arwia, and make sure she enters the Order under Master Shamash-Andulli.

Parya, Mage of Whispers

-It's in her best interest to free her long lost sister Zakiri from her enslavement, but to keep her from killing Jahangir.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's in Arwia's best interest to cut the tower's affiliation with the raider's, to stop their merciless plundering of innocent villages and towns.

Last edited:
Reputation score

It is in Halrikk's best interest to stop the slave trade the raiders are currently engaging in.

Is that okay?

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

It is in Nadia's best interests to add the Daughters of Lillith to her own resources, by any means nessicary.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nirar, Captain of the Bloody Barge

-It is in his best interest to wear Halrikk's right hand on his belt as a trophy.

Shamash-Andulli, Master of the Silver Tower

-It is in his best interest to put the Enchantress Akashka upon the Silver Altar during the night of the full moon and sacrifice her so that the Tower may stay above the Sea of Dreams forever, and his power spread across the land.

Kiara, Firebrand Rebel

-It is in her best interests to convince Rakdos to teach her his fire-blood magic.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just added some new NPC best interests in the edited post above. This is going very well. Just a few more PC interests and we'll be ready to get started. Happy new year, everyone.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Rakdos: it's his best interest to gather a force under his command and rule not only the Order, but the local area as well.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hi everyone. I'm still around and I'm going to be running this. I have been checking in and waiting for best interests from tentanariX and xivvix. I've messaged them and I've had a response from one. Message me if there are any questions.

In the interest of getting this game going, I will write the opening scenes for the players who have both of their best interests in and when tentanariX and xivvix put in their final interests I'll intro them as well.

Intro scenes should be up by end of today or tomorrow.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry it's taken so long, but I've been having a lot of trouble thinking of something interesting for Zakiri's second interest.

It is in Zakiri's best interest that she become a daughter of Lilith.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

My best interest remains the same, do i need a second one?

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, every player controlled character has two best interests. They can even be conflicting with one another - all that matters is that you have them and that whether your character knows it or not, they are striving towards them.