What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 カンちがいなか生活 / Mucchi Muchi Country Life SNAFU (RJ229260)

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
how do i exit the school when i visit it when she wheres the pink and white clothes

satyra1109

Reputation score
Sadly I can't do for now because 40 (out 137) files are still being translated. I didn't expect it to take so long. It takes about 1 second per translation from google cloud to response.

EDIT: Ok it's done. Remember to backup your files before applying. Its google translated in exception of some phrases that required special formatting.
EDIT2: Applied some fixes to translation (crashes)

Attachments

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I really want to try it with that translation but I can't put up with machine tranlsated games. Just take half the fun out of it. Hopefully someone is working on a translation.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What to do about the cow blocking the way to an NPC?
According to the dev's blog, the cow goes away after learning a certain skill.
Either the 3 sizes sharing, the paizuri hello, or friends w/ benefits.

I really want to play this but should I wait for a partial translation? Is anyone working on it?
I'm just about done with a tl of the UI + lots of system messages + everything from the trial. The delays are because of the frequent game updates (2~3 this week alone). After messaging the dev I'm expecting at least one more, as you can see from this gem off twitter:

on Twitter ゲーム内のPLAYINGのスペルミス恥ずかしすぎるんですけど…!...png
OMG how could I misspell 'Playing'!! I need to fix this, and fast!!!

Also, thing is, the game itself is huge! Lines counts aren't easy to get at, but I counted about 2200 lines just from females during H-scenes. At my rate, and jugging two jobs, this could take ages...
If people are fine with a beta patch I'll upload what I have.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game is now out on DLSite english! OP updated, link .

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Woo hoo! Been looking forward to this! @Etory You think you'll translate this? And if you do, are you gonna finish translating the first one beforehand (how's that going, by the way?)?

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sadly I can't do for now because 40 (out 137) files are still being translated. I didn't expect it to take so long. It takes about 1 second per translation from google cloud to response.

EDIT: Ok it's done. Remember to backup your files before applying. Its google translated in exception of some phrases that required special formatting.
EDIT2: Applied some fixes to translation (crashes)
Can you make one for the Back Stage?

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mhh bought mine on the eng dlsite, getting an error corrupted exe (version 1.03), downloaded 2 times nothing changed, no prob with other games :/

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i did, says every time: file corrupted *sigh*
easy fix change your computers locale to Japanese
you might have to restart ur pc and now go to your downloaded rar or zip file of the game and extract it and tada now you should be able to play it

zangetsupwnz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i did, says every time: file corrupted *sigh*
Is the folder names all messed up, weird letters and signs? I get this usually when I unzip the game when not using japanese locale, which results in the game saying file corrupted.
So you should change your pc to japanese locale, unzip the game folder, then run game as admin, that fixed the issue for me.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
many rpg maker game don't like it if you have non rubbish or japanese letter in the path name and aren't on japanese local setting.
If you're using non japanese local setting, just rename the folder to remove all japanese (and gibberish resulting from failed japanese name extraction). Normally the game should run fine after that.

If you still get an error, try to re download the file - might have been corrupted in the download, and if possible (or still fail using non japaense local setting) extract the downloaded file from dlsite in japanese local setting or using emulating tool (LE or the zip language emulator sjisunzip)

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh my that helped, thank u guys !

used a locale app normally for games like succubus hunt, but seems it didnt work with country life :/
after changing the locale and unzipped anew the corrupted error was gone

Solar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
many rpg maker game don't like it if you have non rubbish or japanese letter in the path name and aren't on japanese local setting.
If you're using non japanese local setting, just rename the folder to remove all japanese (and gibberish resulting from failed japanese name extraction). Normally the game should run fine after that.

If you still get an error, try to re download the file - might have been corrupted in the download, and if possible (or still fail using non japaense local setting) extract the downloaded file from dlsite in japanese local setting or using emulating tool (LE or the zip language emulator sjisunzip)
That helped me. I placed all the game files in a new map on desktop which contains only english characters. Might help other people too.