What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 カンちがいなか生活 / Mucchi Muchi Country Life SNAFU (RJ229260)

B

bugmenot111

Sadly I can't do for now because 40 (out 137) files are still being translated. I didn't expect it to take so long. It takes about 1 second per translation from google cloud to response.

EDIT: Ok it's done. Remember to backup your files before applying. Its google translated in exception of some phrases that required special formatting.
EDIT2: Applied some fixes to translation (crashes)
Did you translate the side story too?

cyberonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
At my rate, and jugging two jobs, this could take ages...
If people are fine with a beta patch I'll upload what I have.
:(
We just need to fund your life and make you do translations as a job through patreon or some such.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for your patience guys, the link to the beta patch for v1.003 of the main game is in the attachment. I'll keep working on it intermittently, but let me know how you like it!

A small UI patch for the 'flipside' game will be released in a few week's time.

Attachments

Last edited:

TheTru3Sky

Reputation score
I can't find the student who sits on the bottom left in the classroom. Does anyone know where he is?

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks for your patience guys, the link to the beta patch for v1.003 of the main game is in the attachment. I'll keep working on it intermittently, but let me know how you like it!

A small UI patch for the 'flipside' game will be released in a few week's time.
I don't have the game yet, is this an English translation patch or just UI?
If it's full translation I'll buy this thing straight away!

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't have the game yet, is this an English translation patch or just UI?
If it's full translation I'll buy this thing straight away!
Oh, just the UI and a smattering of other parts. Just enough to know what you're dealing with and what to do next.

The game is... rather large, almost the size of the last two games put together iirc. So a full tl is a big task.

Damferiii

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
hello any one can send me a link free download Country Life SNAFU thankyou

Reputation score
Without spoiling, what is the difference between the main game and the unlockable one? Is the unlockable one just an alternate POV of the main game or are the completely different?

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Without spoiling, what is the difference between the main game and the unlockable one? Is the unlockable one just an alternate POV of the main game or are the completely different?
The alternate game is just a short one where you play as the store keeper girl and see what she was doing during the game.

Reputation score
Thanks. Btw to all the ppl who can understand Japanese, what's the right way to read the title? Is it 'Life of Misunderstood Relationships' or 'Misunderstandings Within Life' since 'naka' usually has a 'no' prefix when it means within?

Rrezz

Reputation score
Thanks. Btw to all the ppl who can understand Japanese, what's the right way to read the title? Is it 'Life of Misunderstood Relationships' or 'Misunderstandings Within Life' since 'naka' usually has a 'no' prefix when it means within?
The official english title of the game is Mucchi Muchi Rural Life. With Mucchi Mucchi being a japanese term for a girl who's bubbly and energetic.

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game has been updated, you can get it at a beteyterny site. it might take a while to DL.

ments

Reputation score
I couldn't find any forbidden content, but will ask just to be sure - is this game considered loli/shota.
The genres on this game are: Student, Natural, Drama/Daily Living,Heartwarming,Outdoor, Exposure,Big Breasts

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I couldn't find any forbidden content, but will ask just to be sure - is this game considered loli/shota.
The genres on this game are: Student, Natural, Drama/Daily Living,Heartwarming,Outdoor, Exposure,Big Breasts
Yes it is so you can't "post " links.