What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
He changed the release date from TBA to April so it probably means he's just about finished and just has some final touches to add or is already ready to submit it.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
looking at his latest post he has most of that crossed off and says " I will cancel the plan to release in April, I will contact you again once a schedule has been decided" which is what im basing my comment off of, unless you are reading stuff im not seeing?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
looking at his latest post he has most of that crossed off and says " I will cancel the plan to release in April, I will contact you again once a schedule has been decided" which is what im basing my comment off of, unless you are reading stuff im not seeing?
To be precise, he was considering release an incomplete version of the game that'll have a fair amount of content, just not everything he wanted, and the rest will be put in as update later.

He canceled that :v so I think when the game release it'll be proper full release (with final boss and all that)

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah okay, though unfortunately that still supports a later release date than April if he cant get a feature incomplete product out by then. Welp, back to the waiting game I suppose...and that is far less enjoyable to play :(

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
gotta like the support over on his blog, alot are suggesting to open up a cien account to help fund the game. tho if he cancled his plan to release an unfinished game, I dont know if he will even open one right now. tho if he does it may be benifitial to support him over there. but we will have to wait and see if he does.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope he does, because I would definitely chip in to support him and get my hands on a trial with more content to help me wait for however long the final version takes to come out

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
minor update. seems he is going to finish on the final boss part of the production now before releasing his incomplete game (so it may not have any penetrations in it at the moment from what I could understand)
it was hard to read the other parts. but I think he plans to avoid cien at the moment due to not having a product out at the moment, as he fears someone who hasnt made any games yet wouldnt do well on cien until his first game comes out. (also something about throwing out money... but google translate made this part hard to understand at all)
if anyone can translate it better id love to hear.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I took a look at it and it sounded like if he decides to make the game a slow perversion (his original intentions) then there would be no blowjob or insertion scenes, those would be saved for the sequels as this is the first game of a trilogy. Unfortunate, but understandable, as it sounds like he does also need the money too. If he goes down that route, we will see how much the final product continues from where the demo left off. I will still be buying the game either way, I got more enjoyment out of the demo than I do with like 90% of the games released there and I want to see more from this guy.

As for Ci-En, I guess there are expenses involved he might not be able to afford, and he is afraid that there is too much maintenance involved to worry about it at this stage (he compares it to the preparation and follow up feedback to his trial release, and believes Ci-En will be much of the same, and would rather put his effort in that case to releasing the game instead). He thinks that Ci-En may be better in the long run, but due to both money and time the product release is the priority even if means more work going forward

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I think (hope) that rather than 'trilogy', he meant 'arcs/chapters'

i.e. similar to how some games lock H scene progressions based on plot progression in some form, the author just meant that you'll have corruption cap in this first part that prevent you from accessing blowjob/penetration, not that he'll literally sell the last 2 parts separately and have this weird situation of you being able to buy the 3rd chapter and have her start out rather well developed sexually.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think (hope) that rather than 'trilogy', he meant 'arcs/chapters'

i.e. similar to how some games lock H scene progressions based on plot progression in some form, the author just meant that you'll have corruption cap in this first part that prevent you from accessing blowjob/penetration, not that he'll literally sell the last 2 parts separately and have this weird situation of you being able to buy the 3rd chapter and have her start out rather well developed sexually.
I hope that is the case too but from reading it myself it seems unlikely.

From my own personal deriving it seems to me that:

- From the start the dev intended this to be a small game containing 1 chapter and later chapters coming in sequels.
- They were going to include sex and blowjobs in the first chapter but have run out of time (they need to release the game at the end of this month due to running out of funds).
- They might add sex/blowjob content as updates but this seems unlikely because they are thinking that the pace of corruption needs to be slower and so they should not be in chapter 1. Also from replaying the trial I see that the gauge that we originally thought was the pervert's ejaculation gauge is now being used as a separate gauge for orgasm.

Of course I could be wrong about the above because machine translations are unreliable.

Not sure how much more content is going to be in the full version vs the trial but I can understand that the dev had to make a generous trial to catch attention since they are new.

Hopefully they will have a system where a completion save can be carried over from one game to the other so the stat progression is still natural for us. A bigger 3 chapter game would be nice but it seems like it is simply not feasible for the developer in their current financial situation.

I am still going to buy as the quality is good and they are going out of their way to provide an official partial translation for English speakers which is appreciated, hopefully the price will not be too high if it is a small game.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The demo itself i 10/10 in the fap factor for me. I can live without penetration.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
you all make good points. a slow corruption theme huh? I wonder if the save files will be transferable if you get the other games if it releases not in an update form. stil I hope everything turns out well.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Sounds like the dev is really in a bind atm with running out of funds and having to release what is ready.

A huge concern though is it seems from the data mining people did earlier in the first demo and the crashing people experienced, the demo stopped right before penetration. So what will be in the full product that already isn't in the demo if there will be no penetration? Would there be any reason to buy the full version right away if the only difference is a few new otaku models and the corruption we had in the demo stretched out longer over more days? With no new H or mechanics it could be a disaster in potential sales, especially for a first game from a dev.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
isnt one of the things listed on his to do list having two people molest her at the same time? I think getting double molested is still worth enough to buy the game. but I do understand your concern. I do hope he doesnt flop. cause this game has way to much potential to just be one and done.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There was plans for restraint, a boss battle, as well as having 2 perverts molest her at the same time. Blowjobs and Penetration it looks like will be saved for the sequel games. However, a suggestion was made to include it in this game as a future patch which led to a bad ending so as not to disrupt the storyline, and he liked the suggestion and would take it under consideration. You mentioned the game being datamined, does that mean there is no way he could potentially add more variants/scenes to the existing game between the demo and final release? Also, from his blog, this may answer a few things:

1) Is there still a possibility of an end of April release?
2) Will the release of the last 2 chapters in the trilogy be as separate games?
3) Will any other dialogue include the partial english translations? They were very helpful in understanding important choices and combat reactions.
4) Will the heroines status and experience carry over to new chapters?

1)
Yes.
There is a possibility.
However, the possibility is quite low.
I’m sorry.

2)
If I continue to work on chapter 2 and later,
I will produce as a separate work, not an update.

3)
No
For now, I will not translate English in the dialogue part.
I’m sorry.

4)
If I make a sequel,
I want to do that but I can not affirm.
I’m sorry.

So it looks like we probably still wont get the game this month, and while the sequels will be separate games, he does want to have stats carry over.

In any case, even if the final game just included 3P scenes with or without a boss battle, I will still be purchasing it for reasons I and others have already mentioned. Plus, we may very well get a patch with more content if he goes through with that suggestion. He better release in April tho, or I swear to god I will do literally nothing about it!

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm all for groping and stuff, but I'd like to see some penetration or even a blowjob =\

Other than that, for some reason when she starts getting groped under the skirt or whatever... the game slows down extremely slow.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sounds like the dev is really in a bind atm with running out of funds and having to release what is ready.

A huge concern though is it seems from the data mining people did earlier in the first demo and the crashing people experienced, the demo stopped right before penetration. So what will be in the full product that already isn't in the demo if there will be no penetration? Would there be any reason to buy the full version right away if the only difference is a few new otaku models and the corruption we had in the demo stretched out longer over more days? With no new H or mechanics it could be a disaster in potential sales, especially for a first game from a dev.
That's more or less my concern with this. At the risk of sounding callous, if there's nothing further added, e.g. blowjobs and penetration, then I won't be buying the game, myself, and I was genuinely intending to do so as soon as it came out. What I also find odd is that, if you look back at my earlier post where I showed a potential blowjob CG that I found in the files, the images for at least blowjobs are already there, so I wonder what's keeping them from actually implementing them in the game.

I want this developer to succeed, but simple groping isn't enough for me, especially since you can get your fill of it in the demo. I don't like to purchase anything based on the potential for future content, either, thanks to a few developers who took players' money and never delivered (or have literally put these games on hold for 4+ years), and from what I'm reading in this thread, there's a good chance that said future content, the content that I actually want to see, would be a part of a different game that I would also have to buy regardless of my previous purchase.

I suppose it could depend on how much they're asking for this game, too. I'd be more inclined to support them if they're not charging full H game prices, but if they're in a bind financially, they likely won't want to sell it for a low price. I hope they can get everything sorted out.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh yes I definitely understand, I am also disappointed that blowjobs/penetration wouldn't be present on launch, regardless of whether or not it comes later on down the road for free. As for what is keeping them from implementing it, the author expressed that this game was only the first of 3 with the intention to be a slow corruption over the course the sequels, and so would not make sense within the lore and gameplay for the first one to include it...hence why its progression is locked out. However, he also considered changing his mind on how he viewed the game and allowing for the inclusion at one point as well, which is why it had blowjobs and penetration for the release.

Unless the price is unreasonable, I will still buy it for the restraint and 3P groping, and maybe boss battle (i dont know if he has completely confirmed if that will be there on launch or in a patch). Im not making my purchase decision based on future potential (like you I have been burned before), but at least for me I will be happy enough with the planned content unless the price is way too high. I definitely understand holding out for content you want to see though, and if he ever includes it in this game, you can always buy it then anyway.

End of the day this will be a huge wait and see.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Truly hope he includes more than just the 3p and restraint, restraint is already in the trial with her arms held above her head, it's just not utilised alongside H, and 3p groping will still just be the trial CGs with a 2nd male portrait on the left. But even so, having restraint and 3p but none of the good stuff that goes alongside those two things loses interest for alot of people. Having at least some kind of outercourse, rubbing, blowjobs, tit/nipplefucks, would make this game a basically guaranteed sale to a lot of people who are now on the fence with these announcements (like myself) who figure if it isn't at a ridiculously cheap price, then they might as well just wait for the 2nd game where all the action and H will be.

Also, Stretching a single adventure into 3 separately sold adventures?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
this game was only the first of 3 with the intention to be a slow corruption over the course the sequels
My problem, assuming that all 3 are separate and standalone games, is that it has this weird situation of the sequels being more worthwhile than the first part (there's also some story problem but it's less of an issue since people tends to assume sequels of this sort follow from the 'true ending' of the previous one)

Like, other options that I'd say makes more sense/acceptable:

1. Put the first game as a 'core', and the 'sequels' are basically expansion packs, separately sold but is expected to combine with the original for the full game (see things done by Beelzebub like Homeguard, Hypnos Fuck, etc)

2. Since the problem is finance, just start crowd-funding page (ci-en or what have you) and treat these smaller, separated games as supporter/testing versions, and eventually release the full game in a single package. As long as there's enough regular update on the status of the project, people are usually fine with it. (a few teaser images here and there for supporters doesn't hurt)
Even more so since it seems the sequels will basically be reusing resources from the first part anyway.