What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
any downloads available?
before you get temperarly banned, id like to offer looking at the site rules before you do something dumb like asking for a link to a game listed as loli again.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah you're kind of out of luck if you're not using Ci-en then. Having her make horny faces is worth it IMO.
*addendum*

It seems that he's changing the plan prices for Ci-en since 1000 yen is a bit expensive for just a debug mode.
inb4 that face will only show up in the 2nd sequel (i.e. 3rd game in the series) and thus takes a few more years to get there...

meru_uma

Reputation score
He hinted that the 3rd game would be hypnotism focused so I wouldn't be surprised if Eruru gets more and more lewd.

Newest Cien update shows her with black panties and stockings and some alternate clothing colors.

meru_uma

Reputation score
There should be a new update coming out soon, version 1.35.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There should be a new update coming out soon, version 1.35.
As a matter of fact, it's out right now!

It adds a small event outside the train of someone flipping her skirt up (presumably while she waits for the train?), as well as modifying the functionality of the picture locks on the top left of the screen.

The debug version was also updated to add stockings to the list of things you can edit.

meru_uma

Reputation score
If you are in contact with him, please do tell him to add more hentai scenes. I feel sorry for the molesters.
The material/data for sex scenes exists, but it's not going to be implemented in this game. I would guess that it would show up in episode two or three depending on the build up.

lazyno2

Lurker
Reputation score
so I bought the debug but didn't receive it, im either blind or it takes way to long?

meru_uma

Reputation score
so I bought the debug but didn't receive it, im either blind or it takes way to long?
The debug link should be available in his Sept 9, 2019 post either near the 500 Yen special box or 1000 Yen box at the bottom of the news post.

You'll need version 1.35 of the game to run that one though.

Wake me up when he adds penetration 🙏
Might be a while tbh.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another slight update that adds a couple of bugfixes (none that are really that important).

meru_uma

Reputation score
New update today. Some outfit changes/colors.

Doggy style pose and new hair style maybe next week.

*addition*

Looks like he's drawing new images for doggy style poses.

Last edited:

sopo

Reputation score
I don't expect the 2nd part to come out anytime soon, but it looks great. It's gonna be a long wait.

Reputation score
I had too much free time today, so I made a shitty machine translation for the game's text (story & dialogue). Installation instructions are in a txt file inside the attached zip archive, but basically you just have to rename a couple of files, and then reset the game once every time you launch it.

Edit: scroll down to post #256 for a newer release of this that works with game version 1.497 and is easier to install.

Attachments

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I had too much free time today, so I made a shitty machine translation for the game's text (story & dialogue). Installation instructions are in a txt file inside the attached zip archive, but basically you just have to rename a couple of files, and then reset the game once every time you launch it.
Not to necro a silent thread, but how does one use the machine translation? Ver 1.39 says it's broken as tits. D: