What's new

RPG Loli [鰯ya] フラワープリンセス エルル -痴漢車両・淫獄調教編ー (RJ248367)

BlueFireNick

Reputation score
Lots of ideas come to mind, but the one I'd like to see most is a dog ears/tail along the 'training' route there.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi, everyone. I've sent your ideas to the Elulu dev. No response yet. The dev might have put them on the back burner since most of these require creating new assets. (Unless you wanna draw them yourself to help expedite the process.)

I'm currently translating a NEET event where the NEET is training Elulu. Progress is a bit slow, but I'll get there eventually. :)
There's also a new NEET event in the works. From what I've seen, it seems to be more training with Elulu learning to lift her skirt up to flash what's underneath. Probably...
It's slowly building up to something, so hopefully the ending is satisfying whenever it comes out.

athura

Reputation score
I might be an idiot and a smoothbrained individual but is there a special patch to get the english version?
Or is it simply: Buy the game and it updates to English? Memory has some close connections to the dev it seems but browsing through the thread I can't find a specific translation patch.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Entering NEET Route now and there's a whole slew of new dialogue. As this pertains to Elulu's training, it's currently about her saying "I'm cumming" and doing it with a smiling face. The NEET also seems to show up a lot more as an enemy now, probably to keep an eye on his new flesh doll's training as perverts groom her good. :9
Some of the narrative text is pretty nice.

Elulu: "CUUMMINGG❤"
Narrative: Elulu had a loving climax.

Heheh, seeing that while Elulu is beaming with joy is adorable. Elulu is such a cute naughty Flower Princess. XD

On the development side, the mechanics are still being worked on. Will have to wait for a working build before we can expect lewd scenarios and more plot.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I quit.
I won't go into detail because I don't want to upset anyone.
I quit translating this game, and I quit translating everything I planned to translate.
You'll have to find someone else to do the deed now.

I'm sorry. I won't be coming back.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
oh god. has your eye gotten so much worse? I pray that you find good health from here on.
if not that its still unfortunate. but I understand if its just to much to bear. please rest well.

BlueFireNick

Reputation score
Thank you for all the work you have done. Whatever the cause may be, I hope you fortune in whatever you do next. Stay well, Memory!

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
oh god. has your eye gotten so much worse? I pray that you find good health from here on.
It's actually something REALLY FUCKING WORSE, like tossing a pebble at a tin can only to unintentionally hit a nuclear reactor levels of worse. :( So no, it's not my eye.
I literally have a death clock over my head now. I won't be among the living soon... *(Cries in unlife)*

BTW, I've translated all the important story parts now, including the blackmail scenarios. You can thank the translation program "DeepL" for speeding things up. It's super handy. Finally, technology has created a tool that isn't a half-assed broken Engrish monstrosity. (Looking at you Google Translate, you sorry excuse for a program that never gets better)
If you're gonna translate the game once some vacancies open up, use DeepL and some other tools.

I hope you fortune in whatever you do next. Stay well, Memory!
I am too fucking dead to care. Fuck my life and the destiny paved before me.

Last edited:
OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
welll god damn.... thats actually horrifying to learn. I pray some miracle happens and you get saved from this horrible predicamint.

Funsizelife

Reputation score
It's actually something REALLY FUCKING WORSE, like tossing a pebble at a tin can only to unintentionally hit a nuclear reactor levels of worse. :( So no, it's not my eye.
I literally have a death clock over my head now. I won't be among the living soon... *(Cries in unlife)*

BTW, I've translated all the important story parts now, including the blackmail scenarios. You can thank the translation program "DeepL" for speeding things up. It's super handy. Finally, technology has created a tool that isn't a half-assed broken Engrish monstrosity. (Looking at you Google Translate, you sorry excuse for a program that never gets better)
If you're gonna translate the game once some vacancies open up, use DeepL and some other tools.

I am too fucking dead to care. Fuck my life and the destiny paved before me.
Thanks for your work man. Seriously, thanks.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Untitled4.png
Untitled3.png

My hopes of seeing these come true in the game in some way or form (Done through Debug Mode) are now as meaningless as my declining existence.
Fuck the world, fuck everything. I'm officially dead/gone/erased. See you guys never. ;__;

EDIT: I've handed in my resignation and apology letter to the Elulu dev. I hope he doesn't take it too hard.

Last edited:

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
View attachment 38665
View attachment 38664

My hopes of seeing these come true in the game in some way or form (Done through Debug Mode) are now as meaningless as my declining existence.
Fuck the world, fuck everything. I'm officially dead/gone/erased. See you guys never. ;__;

EDIT: I've handed in my resignation and apology letter to the Elulu dev. I hope he doesn't take it too hard.
I apologize for the feeling it may give, as I don't mean to downplay what's happening to you. But, sometimes a solution comes from a place you least expect, so don't give up hope yet. Times like these are when spirituality, meditation, works of the self, social support and other things have their strongest effect, so I suggest looking into those (and if death is in the picture, working towards the closure of some things of life will give you a good sense of relief)

Also, thank you very much for the work you've done and shared, I really appreciate it. And wish fortune may befall you in some way, if not to help you with your situation, as to change it for the better, at least to give you some solace. (daytime here) Good day, man.

shinryu

Reputation score
ah, then i'll keep my eye on that
the translation however is inactive at the moment until someone picks it up
edit: thanks for the heads up there J300mer

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"Dead" might not be the best word to use here
Out of curiousity, are the new dev updates going to be implemented in the current game, or the next? Dev seems like he's planning on adding a lot just for a post-game thing.

BlueFireNick

Reputation score
Out of curiousity, are the new dev updates going to be implemented in the current game, or the next? Dev seems like he's planning on adding a lot just for a post-game thing.
The posts are him working on the next game, though it is set up to work with the first game already, and supporters can download what's done so far (sort of like an alpha) to use in the base game. He's mostly been working on a new unique route as well as improving the ui and poses, though, so there is not much content directly from the second game yet. His plan is that you will be able to combine the games after it's done where you can choose to go to the train or the streets when you leave the house. As such, there will probably be more updates for the first game once the second is close to finished to update the ui and poses and such to match the second game.