What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア2 / The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 (RJ242008)

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
I had a look in the image files with DXExtract and found that the sprites are easy to mod. I always wanted to make all of the scenes Yuri as I prefer it over straight but I suck with art. Here is an example I did of replacing the petrification with a modified princess sprite. Should I continue to mod for more sprites? I may wait all scenes are finished regardless; but I still want input. Also I edited the H-scene for the third boss, but only the bottom frame so far. EDIT: I have attached a ZIP with a video clip of the current progress of the new Sprite as a proof of concept, most resources I used were just edits from the first game.

Attachments

Last edited:

cell943

Reputation score
I had a look in the image files with DXExtract and found that the sprites are easy to mod. I always wanted to make all of the scenes Yuri as I prefer it over straight but I suck with art. Here is an example I did of replacing the petrification with a modified princess sprite. Should I continue to mod for more sprites? I may wait all scenes are finished regardless; but I still want input. Also I edited the H-scene for the third boss, but only the bottom frame so far
If it's something you want to do, I'm sure there's a sizeable crowd that'd support you (myself included). But you may want to make sure to make whatever you mod the boy to be to look unique from the other PCs. Right now it kind of looks like that short stack that puts her hands on her hips.

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
Okay, thank you for the feedback, I was planning on making the PC look more like the Pure Love Aria from the first game; as to avoid the "short stack issue."

2dguy

Reputation score
I had a look in the image files with DXExtract and found that the sprites are easy to mod. I always wanted to make all of the scenes Yuri as I prefer it over straight but I suck with art. Here is an example I did of replacing the petrification with a modified princess sprite. Should I continue to mod for more sprites? I may wait all scenes are finished regardless; but I still want input. Also I edited the H-scene for the third boss, but only the bottom frame so far
make a uncensored patch will ya

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
make a uncensored patch will ya
Alot of the censored content are in files that have content that I can't upload to this site as it would get me banned so; that is a no for now.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
And an other piece of the map. Don't worry if i miss an item but thanks Kazpor.

That's a very nice piece of work. I see you are missing one item in the "汲水塔 リュ" area, but I couldn't find it either. However in the map of tower part one item you are missing is a bullet barrier (blue striped card like many in other close areas) which I have found. I don't remember exact location, but I could probably get a save or use green chapter thing to get it again if you need help with that.
Also the coin you are missing on this map is inside 3x3 square in the aerial zone in the north-west part of this area. I remember it well as it is a very interesting one to get. You can't actually go inside that square, you have to destroy the crate with red sword attack that works through walls and then have summon with "ジェム+お金吸収 [常時]" skill (commonly found on arachnos girls) to pick up the coin for you.

Attachments

Last edited:

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here is my almost complete save, It has all current outfits and H-scenes unlocked. Some of the warp points were taken out in the 1.01 update and I couldn't be bothered to make one where the big boobed second scene is, but here you go.
You're missing the 3rd Hscene from chapter 3 (Quest log)
**During Big Ribbon girl following you**
When her dress turn Yellow/Orange got to a hotspring (HScene)

2dguy

Reputation score
Alot of the censored content are in files that have content that I can't upload to this site as it would get me banned so; that is a no for now.
just pm it to those that want it

Icyterror

Reputation score
In dictionary order:

Plant Alarune: You touch her while you're naked, high chance of this one instead of one on top of leaf.
Red dress ork: Random from what I can see.
Fox girl: Becomes available around chapter 3, but no idea how I triggered it.
blue dress ork: 2nd can be gotten by not getting up after an H. Lily one is by being in female form while she's naked (becomes available around chapter 2, girls previous met will not get updated)
fire spirit: 2nd can be gotten from the ones you find later inside the protective field. 3rd one can be done from giant one in one of the locked in areas where you have to kill a certain number of enemies to escape.
First boss: Touch her in female form.
Plump witch: Can't really recall how to get it.
Huge boob elf and loli elf (?): haven't found yet.
Ballerina: After first H scene, get up fast and press down while she's still lying down.
Flower Alarune: Gotten a bit later once you're able to get back to this area in chapter 3, after her flower H scene....immediately raise up lust and she will go into 2nd scene.
Not-sure-what-she-is Goth Loli: haven't found yet.
Doppelganger?: haven't found yet.
Eye patch girl: haven't found yet.
Twin lolis: haven't found yet.
Slime girl: Gotten from giant slime you can find starting chapter 3.
Cat girl idol: Might need to let her do first scene first before second appear, not really sure.
frog girl(?): I have no idea how I triggered this one.....it just happened when I was trying to get out of the H lock she kept me in.
Dark skin loli elf: Stand just outside her hop's distance and she'll try to trip you. If she does so successfully and hops on you, she'll start 2nd one.
Succubus: no idea.
Necromancer?: After her first scene, she'll give you a debuff. Get caught by her again while debuff is up.
Big breasted elf: No idea.
Purple slime: Can be gotten while she's in her final form.
Bunny girl loli: After first h scene, initiate another by pressing down.
Invisible gem girl?: No idea, but sure making her visible plays a role.
Twin tail loli with blue rings: 2nd get caught by another girl with her nearby, she'll start peeing. Get up and get close to her to trigger. 3rd one, I'm not exactly sure how to trigger. It just sometimes happen.
Goth loli fox loli: 2nd one is actually easier to get than first. For first, hold down when she floats towards you. Easiest way to get this is to trigger first, knock her off and then walk over to where she's going to land.

Pretty much how far I've gotten in game, not sure how to get to the area after successfully delivering the girl to the snow lady.
Can someone else pls make a better list than this?
It's so vague. Like for example, he said "Ballerina, After first H scene, get up fast and press down while she's still lying down". However, he doesn't tell us that you need to have "penetration" skill on first otherwise it wouldn't never work.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
I must ask anyone else having a issue with the bosses not spawning when you select them in the gallery mode?

Reputation score
The bosses and certain other enemies as well.

Possibly a bug, or they haven't been implemented yet.

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
I guess they weren't implemented yet.
It's like with the shinigami trio, you can summon them, but you can't interact with them in any kind of way.

Zenislez

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello.
Want to ask something if it is a bug or something that is wrong with my settings.
I tried to open the game (tried both with double click and with Locale Emulator), but whenever the game open, it shows the main menu for a second then the menu gone and all I got is a black screen.

Anyone have idea or suggestions?

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello.
Want to ask something if it is a bug or something that is wrong with my settings.
I tried to open the game (tried both with double click and with Locale Emulator), but whenever the game open, it shows the main menu for a second then the menu gone and all I got is a black screen.

Anyone have idea or suggestions?
Did you extract the archive with your computer in Japanese sitting because i can run the game just fine with or without japanese sitting?
Did you try to rename the folder you put the game like "00" to see if it work?
Can you re-dl it may not have ended properly.

Icyterror

Reputation score
2th.me_3215338.png
Need 15 Medal.jpg

-Succubus Statue-
Need 2-5purples tickets min to work. The colored sprite of the S statue will randomly spawn in the area of you have enough tickets. Catch it to play the mini games. (If you run out of tickets, the shop in the tower area does sell them. )
1) Use 2 -> Survive for certain amount of time -> 1st Skill Book
2) Use 2 (unlock by having 15 coins) -> Survive for certain amount of time -> Once-Time Bomb Loli Dress
3) Use 5 -> Get to the end within time limit -> Skill Orb which let you unlock familiar's skill without having to increase their hearts. (You can increase the hearts by grabing the candy items that randomly drop from monster girls)
4) Use 5 -> Survive for certain amount of time -> 2nd Skill Book

The combination of the 2 skill book is awesome. It make the boy white guage fill out faster when he naked, walk faster and it also add the "fap" ability.
"Fap" can be done by pressing "down" + "Z". You can also press Q to quickly finish the fap.
You do need both "fap" and "penetration" skills on the boy to unlock some H-scene of certain girl monsters.

-Some coins location- (There are 52 total.)
Coin1.jpg Coin2.jpg Coin3.jpg Coin4.jpg Coin5.jpg Coin6.jpg Coin7.jpg Coin8.jpg

Last edited:

Zenislez

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did you extract the archive with your computer in Japanese sitting because i can run the game just fine with or without japanese sitting?
Did you try to rename the folder you put the game like "00" to see if it work?
Can you re-dl it may not have ended properly.
Tried the 1st one.
Not the 2nd and 3rd.
I'll try it as soon as I back home. Thx.

EDIT: Tried renaming the folder to 00 and it work. No idea why. Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
How do you get outside of the flesh dungeon. I picked up an item and there's no way out after I do.