What's new

Your Class

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Your Class

I'm a total shut-in with buckets full of useless knowledge.
Undoubtedly a wizard.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If owning a large number of books and staying inside counts towards being a wizard...I may have to go with that. Which fits how I run characters.

Last count on the books...Can't remember the exact number, but somewhere in the neighborhood of 3,000.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

i dont know, usually i try to gathering information about weak points, tactics, etc to solve a problem or beat someone who look invincible even if the cost its high. It nearly always work and i save my team from the imminent death or i help them to escape when i find a way to save myself. In the real life i always work the less to do anything, but i try to help in nearly any chance i have.

i think than im a stalker/thief or wizard.

anyone have a better class for me?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Me? I'd most likely be a barbarian, I swear a lot and you havent seen me when Im angry yet. Though if I could choose I'd go for CN Rogue.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'd like to be a sorcerer with the master transmogrifist prestige class (Shapeshifting class), but, given my major, I'd be an artificer.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

...Can someone make this into a test cuz I don't.... I don't really know ... the classes....

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd probably be a Barbarian (Alternate form of Fighter, for those of you who don't know.): Stupid, eager to leap into battle, and fierce.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

...Can someone make this into a test cuz I don't.... I don't really know ... the classes....
This is just quick and messy, but it should give you an idea.

barbarian - fighter variant who becomes powerful through use of his rage
bard - entertainer or jack of all trades who is best at support
cleric - healer and usually the moral compass of a group
druid - master of the natural world, shapeshifter, divine caster, and the most broken base class
fighter - duh
monk - martial artist searching to perfect his soul
paladin - holy warrior out to destroy evil one kobold at a time
ranger - natural warrior usually a loner who enjoys nature more than companionship
rogue - used to be called thieves and pretty much still are
wizard - booklearner who bends magic to his will through his knowledge
sorceror - natural magic user who bends magic to his will by the force of his personality

I still say I'm a bard/ranger. Bards don't have to play music, for me it would probably be perform(oratory) because I actually liked giving briefings and public speaking. Scout may fit better than ranger, but I dislike all the new base classes because I think they are all broken.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

*shrugs* I play the Trombone, I sing, I'd like to think I dance, I just don't enjoy any of that around other people, or at least playing solo, in the case of the instrument.

I agree scout can be a little broken, but I identify a lot more with their philosophy as opposed to the ranger's. Rangers worship nature, draw their power from it. Scouts are comfortable in it, use it to their advantage just as a ranger does, and they realize that it's a living place, but that's just it to them, it's still just a location that they happen to be comfortable in, for the most part anyways :)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Neutral Evil, usually a Ranger or a Rogue, as I tend to be very sneaky and prefer lighter more agile weapons. Possibly a Warlock.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

To be honest when it comes to alignment for a actual people I would say everyone is neutral with slight tendencies to or not to one extreme, but to each their own.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with your choice of scout, I was just more pointing out why I didn't choose it over ranger. I also hunt and fish and to an extent I do revere nature and would defend it.

My point about the bard and his music was mainly for some of the others who seemed to think that bardic music means they have to sing, or dance. Personally I think an orator would be better able to inspire courage than a singer.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hrm... I'm without doubt somewhere between chaotic good and neutral good. As for class, well that's always a little more sketchy since 99% of people don't actually do anything at all related to any d&d class. But if I had to figure out what my stats are and then pick the best class to fit it, I'd end up as a wizard. Even though I've only managed to pick up one bonus language. Unless programming languages count.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

there are actually a disturbingly large amount of bards when you get down to it. almost as many as there are wizards.

I always figured that rangers weren't actually natural warriors (what with the urban ranger variant) its just where they were most comfortable. Scouts came across as not natural at all, they are just out in front.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

If we really want to get technical, most of us would be commoners, experts, or aristocrats. Unless they've actually recieved large amounts of training in certain jobs. I was expecting a lot more rogues, too.

Agreed, on the rangers not necessarily being natural warriors. I was going with the stereotyped ranger though.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

yeah but d&d is about fantasy, not being technical.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes it is i'm a rules lawyer 4/storyteller 2/douchbag 14.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

wow you're level 20?

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, but I didn't know you had more levels in douchbag then me.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

oh yeah, i'm like, well into epic levels of it.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

As long as you don't take the adbot prestige class it's okay though.